1881-1890

Chapter 1881 Excited

  Second Aunt Zhuo's own business is too busy, let alone take over the Zhuo clan, besides, it is impossible for her father to hand over the Zhuo family to their Kang clan.

  There was no hope at the beginning, and naturally there was no disappointment.

  So the two sisters went to see Sanguo Zhuo's face, and when they saw that his sister's face was very bad, they quickly changed the subject.

  After breakfast and a short rest, everyone hurriedly prepared to set off for Qingshan Town.

  Because there are two more cars in the county, their fleet is even more spectacular.

  Having lived in Daqingshan for more than 50 years, the closer the car got here, the more excited Father Zhuo became.

  Then they didn't stop in Qingshan Town, and drove directly to Shangou Village.

  Those adobe houses in their house hadn't been inhabited for a few years, and Zhuo Yiyi was worried that they might collapse prematurely.

  In fact, she has already done it. If there is no place to live in the village, she will walk around, then turn around and go to Qingshan Town. It happens that their family still has a house in the town.

  However, as soon as the car stopped, not only did the adobe houses of their house not collapsed, but there were still wisps of blue smoke from the chimney.

  It's a familiar scene. I wanted to run back from the outside madly back then. I like to stand here, looking at whether the chimney is smoking.

  At that time, my stomach was so small that I couldn't eat much at one meal, and then I soon became hungry, so I developed the habit without knowing it, and I came back to see if the chimney was smoking.

  Because the chimney is smoking, it proves that Mrs. Zhuo or his sister-in-law is cooking and can eat something soon after entering the house.

  Although there was nothing good for her to eat at that time, it was a luxury to have a dry meal...

  "Uncle, aunt, you are back." The few people who came out were all cadres from the village.

  The person who rushed over was Li Jingshan. He received a call from the county yesterday, only to know that the Shen Shulin family was coming back, and he heard that there were others coming back from abroad.

  Then Li Jingshan hurriedly went to find the key Zhang Chuncao had brought here, and from yesterday to now, the fireworks in these rooms have not been cut off.

  But it's so burning, the houses that have not lived in the past few years have not been warm.

  The car parked for half a street attracted the whole village. As soon as it heard that Shen Shulin and Xu Shuzhen were back, everyone was rushing to tell each other. After a while, the neighborhood was full of men, women, young and old.

  "The kids are afraid of the cold, so hurry up and go to my house to keep warm." Zhang Chun Cao Ren did not arrive, the voice arrived first, and then came over to pull Zhuo Lao Niang and started crying, "Shuzhen, I thought we sisters were here. I will never see each other again in my life."

  "What will happen, what will happen, we will come back often in the future ." Mrs. Zhuo also wiped out tears with excitement.

  During this period of effort, as soon as Mrs. Zhuo got out of the car, she was surrounded by women in the village.

  Daddy Zhuo didn't get much better there. Although the man's enthusiasm was not like that of a woman, he didn't cry until he cried, but you greet him again and again, and you don't know who to talk to Daddy Zhuo. Speak.

  Father Zhuo and Mother Zhuo came back this time, although they deliberately wore them plainly, the big gold bracelets of the old lady at the table didn't dare to go out, but standing with these villagers was the difference between the sky and the underground.

  Although the villagers' lives have improved a lot in the past few years and they are not hungry anymore, it can be seen that everyone's change is limited to being able to eat.

  As for eating well and living well, it is impossible...

 Chapter 1882 Hate Shangou

  Village is backward here. It's impossible to get here first if there are any good policies, such as dividing the land into the hands of individuals, which has not been implemented here. The places where people started are already in full swing. It's done.

  So looking at these villagers who are still wearing patched clothes, their faces are still sallow, and they are all malnourished villagers, Daddy Zhuo feels more uncomfortable than anyone else.

  Their family is living a good life now, but everyone is still poor.

  "Everyone enters the house, enters the house, and we'll take good care of it later." This is so poor, doesn't it mean that we have become surplus?

  And now that individuals are allowed to do business, Daqingshan has such a good resource, so you can't think about other ways to get money.

  A large group of people have been let into the house by Mrs. Zhuo. They are surrounded by Mrs. Zhuo. The aunts who had a good relationship with Mrs. Zhuo also followed Mrs. Zhuo into the house.

  The temperature in the RV is higher than that in the house, and the old lady Zhuo and the old lady have not got out of the car.

  Gao Jianbo also regretted the fact that he was late to notify him, especially in the house where no one lived in the past few years. The paper on the windows was broken, and the house didn't feel hot when it burned.

  Fortunately, there are a lot of people and strength, and the brothers and sisters of the Zhuo family have already prepared. The plastic sheet brought back from this car is used to paste the windows.

  Children are not afraid of the cold, so they jump out of the car early and have fun after running with others.

  Zhuo Yiyi took out some candies and cigarettes, and put them on the table generously. Everyone who came in was given a favor. Women and children would eat candies and men would smoke cigarettes. This was definitely the highest standard of reception.

  With policy changes in recent years, life in the countryside has become much better.

  But no matter how easy it is, it can't compare with the life in the city, especially with the Zhuo family.

  So when everyone sees candy cigarettes, their eyes are still bright, but no one dares to come forward and grab them. It was Zhuo's brothers who offered to take them.

  The kang was burning hot, and Li Jingshan also moved the iron stove in the village, and the windows became tighter, and the house became warmer.

  Father Zhuo was helping her father at this time, and Mother Zhuo stopped chattering. She hurried to help her mother-in-law, naturally following their older sisters behind her.

  The family stood in front of their fathers and villagers and introduced themselves again.

  Although the villagers have heard that Shen Shulin has changed back to his father's surname Zhuo, but I heard that his father and mother are still alive, and they are still in good health, and they have come from Kyoto to see how his son lived. Places, are a little excited.

  Especially some old people who were about the same age as Mr. Zhuo couldn't help crying, and the women even rushed to talk to Mrs. Zhuo about how Mrs. Shen and Mrs. Shen treated Mrs. Zhuo badly.

  After listening to this, Mrs. Zhuo moved with the idea of ​​picking Shen Laogou out of the grave.

  The older sisters also started to cry a little moved when they heard this.

  Although Mrs. Zhuo did not see any tears, it was because she hadn't broken her tears since her son was snatched away, and she had already cried dry.

  Zhuo Yiyi was worried that his grandparents would be too sad. There is something good or bad, so he hurriedly stopped everyone, "Grandma and aunts, aunts, my grandparents are getting older and have travelled a long distance to come here. Let's make another day. Can you talk about it?"

  "Okay, why not, let the two old people rest quickly, we will be later, and we will see you tomorrow."