1561-1570

Chapter 1561 That's true.

  Although Wang Xuemei didn't know she was pregnant at the time, she wanted to marry Lin Shuguang very much.

  But Lin Shuguang just said that when he comes back, he will definitely give her a perfect wedding.

  Xuemei is a perfectionist, and getting married is the most important thing in life. She thought that he could not wrong her at the time, but he didn't expect...

  After all, Lin Shuguang is not the hairy boy back then, and soon calmed down. Then he continued:

  "I still insisted on seeing Xuemei later, and I went there myself."

  "Uncle Lin, I interrupt you. You didn't doubt at that time, did you get caught by Wang Xiaohui?"

  Shen Yiyi was very curious about this fact, but didn't want Lin Shuguang to pass it lightly, so he couldn't hold back himself and asked.

  "I also thought that thing was strange at the time. I wasn't a person who slept very heavily, but I slept very dead that night." Lin Shuguang said with a wry smile.

  Therefore, dog-blood novels are not for nothing. If Lin Shuguang could read a few similar novels at that time, he would be able to avoid that calculation or expose Wang Xiaohui on the spot.

  "Later, Aunt Xuemei you went to find by yourself, then where did Wang Xiaohui go?" Shen Yiyi asked with staring eyes.

  Shen Sizhu felt that the little girl was a little gossip right now, just listen to this kind of thing, ask what the woman is doing, where he likes to go and where to go.

  What a good novel material, please find out more clearly, maybe you can write it into the novel in the future.

  Lin Shuguang naturally saw Shen Yiyi's curiosity, but if he could really find his son, he would really like to thank this girl.

  Alas, it's not about telling a story, he just tells it as a story.

  The person who just had a gloomy face and clenched his fists, suddenly relaxed because of Shen Yiyi's curiosity, and continued:

  "Since I have doubts about Wang Xiaohui, naturally I won't take her with me again, and then I left by myself and threw her halfway."

  This is a good job, but the old man is still not ruthless enough, so I have to change it. It's him, just find a place to bury Wang Xiaohui on the spot, hum, let you count me.

  Ever since the younger sister heard about it, Shen Sizhu has been very sure that his wife was never born to Wang Xiaohui.

  As for why they look so alike, this is not an answer. It turns out that the bad woman and his old mother-in-law are sisters.

  It's no wonder that there are many nieces who look after their aunts, and maybe his old mother-in-law looked like his wife when she was young.

  Didn't the little girl say anything? The man looked at him with white hair and sad eyes.

  Shen Sizhu's thoughts drove away, and Lin Shuguang continued to say:

  "I never thought of hiding this from Xuemei. I want to wait until I meet, and I must confess with her when I find a chance, and then ask for it. Her forgiveness, but before I could tell the matter, Wang Xiaohui found and brought her parents."

  When it comes to things, it's already clear. With Wang Xuemei's character, I'm sure she Will not accept a man who slept with his sister.

  What's more, Wang Xiaohui still has the support of his parents.

  Sure enough, there is a stepmother and a stepfather. One can imagine how a family of three forced Lin Shuguang back then, and how Wang Xuemei knocked out his teeth and swallowed blood into his stomach.

  Lin Shuguang said that even so, he did not agree to marry Wang Xiaohui, but after this matter dragged on for a month, Wang Xiaohui suddenly said that she was pregnant.

Chapter 1562 Family Love 

"As for whether Lan Xin was born to Xuemei, I also believe it is possible." Of course, only Lin Shuguang knew the most about this matter . He hated Wang Xiaohui back then, how could it be possible to touch her again.

  So except for that night, he actually never touched that woman until the next few years.

  Thinking about it this way, things are not difficult to guess. If Wang Xiaohui was not pregnant that night, or if she was pregnant with someone else, and it happened that Xuemei was also pregnant, she was very likely to take the risk and steal Xuemei's child. Pretending to be one's own.

  "Don't worry about this matter for you guys. I will investigate the next thing. Yiyi, you only need to give me Xuemei's address." After Lin Shuguang said this, he suddenly stood up and walked over. Sitting down with her daughter, pulling Lin Lanxin's hand, with red eyes, she said, "No matter what the truth is, it's Dad who is sorry for you. Dad made my daughter suffer for so many years."

  After hearing so much, Lin Lanxin also said. I wanted to cry a long time ago, not for myself, only for the woman who might be her own mother.

  It happened that her father gave her a reason to cry, so Lin Lanxin threw herself into the arms of her old father.

  Shen Hao had already gone to sleep in aunt's room by himself, and everyone was in the yard here tonight, and aunt said that they would let them all sleep in her room tonight.

  Half asleep and half awake, hearing his mother's cry, the little guy sat up, jumped off the bed quickly, and ran over to see that it was his mother who was crying.

  "Dad, why does my mother cry?" In the memory, his mother seemed to only laugh and never cried.

  "Oh ......" Shen Sizhu had long sigh, "This thing Dad did not know how to explain to you, in short, let your mother cry this time, since we do not let her cry."

  The Small guy nodded tearfully, but can you stop crying this time?

  "Wow..." Shen Hao didn't hold back any of them, his mother was crying, he was so distressed, what should I do, so he started crying too.

  It was Shen Hao's cry that Lin Lanxin woke up from her sorrow, hurriedly sat upright, and turned back into a strong mother.

  "Haohao, come here, don't cry, it was just that my mother was not good, did my mother wake you up?"

  Shen Hao rushed over and cried while holding his mother, showing how hard he was crying just now .

  "Brother and sister didn't wake up, so I woke up, mom, don't cry, dad and I won't be angry with you anymore."

  Shen Sizhu: "..." Your kid, when did I get angry with your mother?

  Looking at such a son-in-law and such a grandson, Lin Shuguang was very pleased to wipe the tears from his eyes. He was crying by his daughter just now, and he couldn't control someone who hadn't cried for so many years.

  Lan Xin was right, she was really a blessing in disguise, otherwise, how would she meet Shen Sizhu, and how would she give him so many grandchildren.

  "Your family should have a rest, too, I should go back too."

  Lin Shuguang didn't think much about what to say when he came, and he should be able to go back in an hour.

  It took almost three hours to look at it, and he stood up quickly, but couldn't move his footsteps anyway, and he didn't want to take his eyes away from her daughter and grandson.

  The look of the old father's reluctance is really sad to look at.

  Lin Lanxin turned her head to look at her man and sister-in-law, "Sizhu, Yiyi, can we let Shen Hao live with my dad for a few days?"