1961-1970

Chapter 1961 will be arranged

  When I was young, Xu Fulai really thought so, thinking that my grand uncle was really like a toad, as grandma scolded him. Their old Xu family was an unattainable family.

  Xu Fulai fell behind everyone, wiping tears as he walked. He felt that he was not deceived by his grandma, uncle, father, and three uncles, but by his blind eyes.

  It would be great if he could see this fact clearly earlier, so that he would stand upright and be beaten to death by his father, and would not be embarrassed by running here.

  Then I saw the life of my aunt's family, and how the children of the aunt's family are like. Xu Fulai understood in an instant that it was not the aunt's father who climbed up their old Xu family, but that their old Xu family even gave people shoes. Unworthy.

  This person was irritated and almost depressed. At this moment, let alone being beaten by his father, he would be beaten to death. It is estimated that he would never follow his father and his uncle again.

  After all, they are all related by blood. Here, Mrs. Zhuo was said to be sorry by her nephew, and her eyes immediately turned red.

  Because for so many years, the old Xu family has been sorry for her too much, but no one said sorry to her.

  "Mom, the one named Xu Fulai belongs to the second uncle, right?" Zhuo Yiyi hurried over to interrupt when he saw this.

  "Well, it's the eldest son of your second uncle's family. This child was actually pretty good when he was a child, and he was very close to my aunt. Later, your grandma and his mother scolded me every day, full of nonsense. "That's right." Mrs. Zhuo said, she sighed, "Forget it, how long has passed, don't tell me."

  "Well, don't tell me, but I looked at that person and it's okay, waiting for me to find someone. Go to find out, see what your character is, and see if it's worth our family's help." Zhuo Yiyi said.

  Hearing what the girl said, Mrs. Zhuo paused and nodded, "Okay, you can figure it out. My girl has a foresight and is better than her mother."

  "My mother also has a foresight, otherwise you would just look at it back then. At a glance, I think Xiao Mo is reliable."

  "Haha..." Mrs. Zhuo laughed and said, "You girl, is this a change of law to praise your son-in-law?"

  "That is also what you found, otherwise I was so old and know what."

  "That's it . Mom's vision is amazing."

  "Yes, look at what a good man you found my father for yourself, and then you found a good girl for your girl."

  Mrs. Zhuo was fooled by a few words from her girl . I feel that my vision is indeed good, and there are several daughter-in-laws, and she also picked them well.

  Zhuo Yiyi coaxed Mrs. Zhuo to be happy, turned around and went to see his sister-in-law again, and began to talk about lunch.

  The leaders from the township and township came all the way, so they could get people to drink tea and leave. Although there are regulations for cadres to go to the countryside, they can't eat for nothing in the villagers' homes.

  Then their family will collect some money symbolically, two cents per person? It seems a little bit less, so 50 cents are fine.

  With Zhuo Yiyi's arrangement, the cadres were naturally very happy, otherwise it would be really difficult for them to stay.

  And the 50 cents are good, it is the standard for them to go to the countryside to eat, what can be eaten, today there are chickens, fish, and pig dishes.

  The last thing that came up was a vegetarian dish, which is still a big cold dish that everyone likes to eat. It just happens that there is a lot of meat.

  These four dishes are arranged so well. Listening to the figures, it really does not exceed the standard for cadres to go to the countryside.

  Then the knowledge is all in the same dish, and in that dish, there are several dishes buried in it...

Chapter 1962

  Everyone who has eaten pig-killing dishes knows that the large slices of pork belly in this dish is a must, and the blood sausage, which can only be eaten when a pig is killed, put it in the pot of boiled meat Some sauerkraut, that is called braised sauerkraut.

  Among these three must-have dishes, Zhuo Yiyi asked his sister-in-law to throw a few big bones in the pot, and eat the fragrant deboned meat with garlic rice, which is actually better than pork belly.

  Of course, personal preferences are different. Some people like to eat pork belly with a little fat, but Zhuo Yiyi still prefers lean pork.

  Then I caught up with yesterday's killing of pigs, and today I rely on oil, so Mrs. Zhuo brought a small pot of oily residue and said that it was not a vegetable.

  So it sounds like they ate four dishes at noon today, but they are actually eight dishes.

  Then he spent 50 cents per person, without asking for food stamps.

  The last few people ate their mouths full of oil, and they didn't know what to say, and they all thanked, thanked, and thanked again.

  Their farm is so big, and in the future they will count on these cadres to give the green light. Although no one dares to trouble their family with her third brother, it is still necessary to entertain everyone.

  Two more days passed in a blink of an eye, and everything that should be done was almost done. With everyone's persuasion, Mrs. Zhuo finally set a day to return to Kyoto.

  It may be that people like the life in the country. The old man, an authentic southerner, has only lived for a few days, so he wants to stay in Daqingshan for the elderly.

  Then Father Zhuo coaxed the old lady and said that after a few years, the children would have a certain degree, and he would accompany him back to support him.

  The old lady just snorted. He likes this place now because his children are by his side.

  In the future, several grandchildren will be in Kyoto, so he will naturally live with his grandchildren, and it is best to live in a large courtyard.

  Just like the big house of Zhuo's family in S City back then...

  No, he has to hurry back and find a larger piece of land to build a big house for his grandchildren.

  The old man was thinking about it. He was originally scheduled to leave for Beijing three days later, but he was anxious to go back to buy land and build a house, one day earlier.

  To understand Xu Fulai, Zhuo Yiyi first found his little uncle, and of course he heard good things.

  Then she was worried, and asked Qin Hongbing to visit Xu's shop to secretly find out about the villagers.

  The villagers' evaluation of Xu Fulai was really good, but they also said that the child was a bit too useless by his parents.

  The villagers of Xu's shop also made very interesting comments on the four brothers of the old Xu's family. They said that the boss, the second, the top, and the third, are a bit awkward.

  As for the fourth oldest Xu Tianxi, that is naturally the best evaluation.

  And everyone said that the four sons of the old Xu family are a girl, and the girl and the fourth are like the old Xu Sheng. The remaining three sons are all with the old woman and grandma's family.

  Therefore, the eyes of the masses are really discerning, good or bad, you have to say that you can't, everyone has to comment.

  With the bottom of his heart, Zhuo Yiyi asked his uncle to go back to the Xu's shop and secretly called Xu Fulai and his 19-year-old brother Xu Fucai.

  According to the reaction of the masses, the child is much better than his brother, and he can also hold his parents down.

  Since this Xu Fucai can still be saved, he might as well save him, otherwise the old Xu's family will be abolished, and Zhuo Lao Niang will definitely not feel good in her heart.

  It's just that these two brothers have these names, Fulai, Fucai, ha ha, the family is about to die of poverty, can you become rich by name?