1261-1270

Chapter 1261 Not Angry

  "Yiyi? Why are you back? By the way, you are on holiday?" Shen Erzhu saw that the younger sister came in, and was so happy.

  Lin Lanying, who was lying on the kang, was resting when she heard that the sister-in-law had come back, and she was frightened for no reason. She quickly got up and walked out smilingly to talk to Shen Yiyi.

  "Yiyi came back, so you came back by yourself? Didn't your fourth brother and sister-in-law come back with you?" It would be fine if Sizhu came back. They will be back to the farm village next time, and there will be a big car to ride.

  "Don't look at it, I just came back by myself." Shen Yiyi said, put down the bag, and went to the kitchen with the vegetables and tofu. "Have you two eaten?"

  Seeing that you can eat the meals made by the sister-in- law , Lin Lanying Hurried up and happily followed, and replied: "No, we have been busy packing things, we haven't made time for lunch, Yiyi, what are you going to make delicious?"

  "I have to go home in the afternoon, no time. If it's too complicated, just make tofu and stir-fry greens." Doesn't it mean you vomit when you eat? Shen Yiyi turned his head and glanced at Ersao, "Just these two, can you eat them?"

  "Yes," Lin Lanying pointed to the pork belly and the old hen, "then when do you eat this meat?" In the summer, this thing can't be kept."

  "I brought it back to my parents to replenish the body. I will take it back to the farm village later. I can't eat it at night."

  Her second sister-in-law took the food too seriously, Shen If Yiyi didn't say this deliberately, she would definitely not be able to wait, and now she would eat the meat and the old hen.

  Sure enough, when the little sister-in-law said that these meats were taken back by the parents-in-law, Lin Lanying's little face immediately became cold.

  Lin Lanying is a person who can't hide his emotions and anger. Thanks to a powerful patriarch behind him, this kind of person will definitely suffer a big loss in the future.

  Shen Yiyi ignored her, found a pot, and went to the warehouse.

  Shen Yiyi still left some food in the barn here, and she kept taking the key with her, and didn't dare to give it to the second brother.

  But when she left, she also left enough food for them outside.

  Just now she saw that the kitchen cabinet for rice noodles was empty, and only a little rice noodles and coarse grains were left. Fortunately, she didn't leave them the key.

  Shen Yiyi took out the key to open the warehouse door, Lin Lanying was about to follow, but Shen Erzhu opened it.

  "It's all a family. I have to lock the door for what I do. I just want to see if there are any shameful things in there."

  Lin Lanying's mumbling is not loud, but Shen Yiyi's ears are good, so I still I heard everything without missing a word.

  A pot of white rice came out, and Shen Yiyi approached Lin Lanying and chuckled at her, "I see it, this is the shameless thing you said."

  "Ah, there is still fine grain in the barn? "Lin Lanying was immediately excited, "Then why don't you give us a key to make us eat whole grains every day during this time."

  She really doesn't take herself as an outsider. This is a matter of course, no matter how temperament she is, she can bear it. Can't help it.

  Eyes swept across Lin Lanying's belly, Shen Yiyi comforted herself in her heart, forget it, even for her little nephew, she wouldn't care about his stupid and greedy mother.

  "When I left, I didn't leave you any fine grains, why didn't you eat them? Then you haven't eaten any coarse grains during this period, right?" It's a few catties." Lin Lanying said aggrieved.

Chapter 1262 Unfilial Son

  "Little Wu, the brother-in-law brought all the food back, right? We have all eaten, will the brother-in-law be unhappy?" Shen Erzhu asked a little worried and apologetically.

  "Don't care who brought it back. The food here is the food we reserve for our family. Otherwise, in case one of the days when the harvest is not good, what will our family eat? Will we have to go hungry again? Don't you forget all the days, second brother?"

  "I didn't forget, how could I forget it." After their husband and wife ate so much of the family's food reserves, Shen Erzhu's face became even more blushed.

  Lin Lanying big shining eyes flutter, look at her husband, then at're busy cooking the sister sub, puzzled and asked: "There is no food to eat it, why should reserve?"

  For such an early age has not eaten For the suffering people, there is indeed food to eat.

  Her second sister-in-law is like this, if she has been living with Shen Lao Niang all day, moving out of her set of eating everything she has, and eating this meal regardless of the meal, she can really anger Shen Lao Niang alive.

  Shen Yiyi ignored her, Lin Lanying asked Shen Erzhu, "You said, there is rice in the barn, why do we have to eat coarse grains? I said, my voice can't eat coarse grains, otherwise...

  " Okay, let's not say, the rice was not earned by us, we have not eaten less."

  Shen Erzhu saw that the little girl was angry, and hurriedly pulled the daughter-in-law back to the house. , The food was not earned by the two of them.

  Shen Erzhu's thoughts are good. He thinks that by saying this, his wife will understand that their husband and wife have always been eating for nothing.

  Well, Lin Lanying understood that almost all the money they made was buying her snacks, clothes, meat and fish.

  As for the food, the burnt coal and wood are all left behind by the third family.

  They haven't spent this money, but shouldn't it be right? Isn't everyone a family? Why is it so clear?

  "My family doesn't need to be so careful. All of my brothers are close to me to eat everything that is delicious, and they have never counted it with me." The kitchen and the west wing are facing each other, and the windows on both sides are open. Lin Lanying is in front of them. Shen Yiyi heard clearly what the house grievances were wronged.

  "Don't talk about Lanying, our home is different from yours, otherwise, look at my little girl, when will you eat more than us and take more."

  "That's why I said we should go back to Kyoto as soon as possible. You will know by then. , How good my house is."

  "I haven't told my family about this. I don't know if my parents will agree to it. Don't yell out first. I will talk about it with my little sister and see what Xiao Wu is will say."

  Haha, it's no wonder that she quit her job in the pickle factory. Her second brother is already planning to go to the Lin family to be the door-to-door son-in-law.

  Who has a girl like Lin Lanying is indeed not suitable for marriage.

  She didn't object to this matter, because she was afraid that Old Shen and Old Lady Shen would get angry again.

  Her mother has been talking about it, but the second child has no son yet, so she hopes that Lin Lanying will get pregnant quickly and give birth to a son for her second brother.

  If this is to let Shen Lao Niang know that her second son has decided to live with Lao Zhang's family, and the child who gave birth said that he does not want to have the surname Lin... I dare not think, she really didn't dare to think, Dad Shen and Lao Niang would be angry What's it like?

  The sizzling sound of the pot finally overwhelmed the voice of the couple. She didn't bother to listen to her ears, and she didn't bother to listen to the two unfilial son and daughter-in-law now.