1611-1620

Chapter 1611 Efforts to Prepare for Exams

  Both sides have released goodwill, and they can naturally feel each other.

  So when Shen Sizhu wanted to turn the car to the No. 1 courtyard, Lin Xueci changed her mind again, "Lan Xin, can I sit in your house? Otherwise, I will go back to your father's house and I will be alone. "

  Lin Lanxin hesitated a little, then nodded in response:

  "Yes, but we live in more people's homes. They are still bungalows. All the toilets are public toilets. As long as you don't dislike it..."

  "No. I will not dislike it." Lin Xueci promised hurriedly, but worried that Shen Yiyi was targeting herself, so she took a peek at Shen Sizhu and whispered, "It's your little sister, will she not welcome me?"

  "My little sister. She never provokes anyone actively, besides, she is busy now. I heard that the university is about to enroll students. She is busy studying."

  Another meaning of Lin Lanxin's words is that as long as you don't take the initiative to cause trouble, my little girl is still busy with business affairs. Come, there is no time to take care of you.

  "University is about to recruit students? Who did you listen to?" She asked what this was doing, and she didn't go to college. What she actually wanted to ask was, "Your sister-in-law, did she go to high school? Only a few years of elementary school. I just want to take college entrance exams."

  In Lin Xueci's cognition, the girls in the countryside should be Lin Lanxin's, and they haven't entered the school for a day.

  Occasionally, some people are pretty good, and they can send a girl's home to a primary school, and it's not bad to recognize a few words.

  She has never been to the countryside, but many people around her were forced to go to the countryside. Everyone said that. The hardships in the countryside, especially those women who live, are simply not as good as livestock.

  Who will let girls who are not as good as cattle go to school?

  She feels that even if Shen Yiyi is more favored at home, but the rural conditions are there, she must be just studying in elementary school.

  She still knew that she had been a father-in-law, she guessed it, otherwise she thought she must be the same as Lan Xin, and she hadn't even entered the school gate.

  Her sister-in-law spoke nothing but her head. Seeing her man in the rearview mirror rolled her eyes, Lin Lanxin regretted that she had agreed to take her to the house.

  "My sister-in-law graduated from high school, and she graduated with the highest grade in the school." Lin Lanxin replied proudly.

  Lin Xueci: Did you really think that Shen Yiyi had also studied in high school, and still had such good grades.

  What a high school graduation is, in the future, he and his eldest brother may not be college students in their family.

  Thinking of this, even Shen Sizhu was a little tempted. Should he also go to a university?

  The old man can say that the admissions documents will be issued to various places soon, and the examination time is probably scheduled for November, so there are more than three months left.

  Thinking about my ability to get sleepy as soon as I read a book, this idea was just a flash of thought, and was thrown away by Shen Sizhu.

  On the quadrangle courtyard, Shen Yiyi was lying on the table under the tree to do the problem at the moment, and he had already finished the problem, waiting for Gu Zumo to come back to check.

  Alas, there is no good test in this university. Dreams are all about hard work.

  But for the college entrance examination, she postponed the marriage date, and for the little Mo Ye, the price was quite high.

  However, compared with her second brother, she is already very relaxed, after all, she is still pretty good.

  According to the opinions of several teachers, with her second brother's current level, the National Agricultural University is still no problem, but if you want to take the exam better, you have to look at the next few months.

Chapter 1612 Regardless of the predecessors.

  With the encouragement of several teachers, Shen Erzhu is now working harder. Almost a day, except for the few hours he sleeps, he never leaves his hands.

  Shen Yiyi has been a little irritated by her second brother these days, and she has also stepped up her learning schedule.

  And even though she didn't hire a teacher, she had Gu Zumo next to her, a super university bully.

  Lin Zhongyi got out of the car midway, and the remaining few people came back just to show their faces in this courtyard and went to that courtyard.

  Shen Yiyi was used to reading in the courtyard, so when Lin Xueci poked her head in, she saw it.

  Sisao belongs to the Lin family, and now she recognizes her mother, it is impossible not to contact the Lin family.

  Shen Yiyi didn't appear to be surprised at Lin Xueci's appearance, but she hadn't waited to talk to her, and the eldest lady hurriedly retracted her head.

  "My sister-in-law moved to my dad's house, and then my parents took Shen Hao and Shen Jun out to play. She said that she was also herself when she returned, so she wanted to come to our house for a while." Lin Lan was worried that my sister-in-law would be angry and explained to her. Is very detailed.

  "Oh, then you have a good treat. By the way, there is a watermelon in the refrigerator. You take half of it and cut everything for everyone."

  "Okay." She knew that the sister-in-law is not that petty person.

  Lin Lan rushed to the house happily, and after a while, she walked out holding most of the watermelon.

  Shen Sizhu sent a few people back and went to the unit.

  The few remaining women were eating watermelon in this yard and chatting. Later, Lin Xueci said that she was sleepy, and went into the house to sleep beautifully.

  Shen Yiyi studies in this college alone, and no one is disturbed by him, so it is very efficient.

  Moreover, she was not at home at the moment, and occasionally there were questions that she would not know, and she could pass it to Master Xiao Mo on the spot, and she would be able to get the answer at that time.

  Doing this for an afternoon of questions is more efficient than studying for a day in the past.

  Feeling hungry, I took a look at the time. Did Sisao come over to make dinner early this time?

  It must be that Lin Xueci hasn't returned yet, her fourth sister-in-law either forgot the time or couldn't get away.

  Shen Yiyi packed up all the books and sent them into the house, then opened the refrigerator and looked at it. Seeing that there was nothing left, he thought of entering the space and flipping through it again.

  Master Xiao Mo has been suffering in summer, and he has not had any appetite. He must not be able to eat it.

  The second brother also learned to learn, and wanted to eat a cold bite every day.

  Shen Yiyi pondered it over, saw the cold noodles, smiled, come on, eat the korean cold noodles tonight.

  The first person in the family to come back was Xiao Qiu. The little girl first went to the courtyard to deliver her schoolbags. She saw Lin Xueci and was stunned for a while before she called out my little aunt.

  "Oh my goodness , every time I hear you call my little aunt, I feel like a little old woman." Lin Xueci still likes Xiao Qiu who is beautiful, mainly because this child knows how to be polite, every time I see her greet.

  "Xiao Qiu, you still don't call my little aunt in the future, or you just call my aunt."

  "How about that?" Before Xiao Qiu could say anything, Lin Lanxin retorted, "Xiao Qiu and Lin Xiao

  They belong to the same generation. How can you call your aunt like Sister Lan Ying? This does not mess up the generation." Lin Xueci is also helpless. She was born late, but her generation is very large. She has been an aunt for a long time. Grandma's people, who are not old, are called old by all of them.