1701-1710

Chapter 1701 Ignorance

  Gu Xi is not a countrywoman who has never even been out of the village. Why would she not know the importance of missing the letter of introduction and stamp?

  As for the special pass, she really didn't understand it. She didn't know that the certificate was more important than the letter of introduction and stamp.

  I thought that Gu Zumo would take her back angrily, throw her back on the train back to S City, and wouldn't care about her anymore.

  Yes, even if she was caught now and she lost all the money for those things, Gu Xi didn't take this matter too seriously.

  Although her father said that Gu Zumo did not owe their family, Gu Zumo didn't seem to know about it, otherwise, why would he be so kind to their family.

  Therefore, Gu Xi determined that no matter how much trouble she caused, Gu Zumo would not arrest her and send her to the bureau.

  Otherwise, the two thousand dollars would be enough to sentence her to more than ten years, not to mention the letter of introduction and stamp.

  Although there is some confidence in my heart, but who knows if Gu Zumo will be angry and stop thinking about their family's nurturing grace.

  Gu Xi was up and down. Not only did he not say that he would send her to the bureau, but he would also take her to see Luo Chen?

  "Xiaomo, you are so kind, I know, you won't blame the third sister. Don't worry, I probably know who stole me, it must be two guys..."

  Gu Xi ran to catch up with Gu Zumo, this After a while, I remembered everything, "Those two people got in the car with me, and then one sat next to me and the other behind me. I heard that they got off halfway. I guess it must be. The two of them did it."

  Gu Xi, if you come hard with her, she might be afraid, but if she fails to survive, she will also pull you to cushion her back.

  To put it bluntly, this is a hob meat that eats soft and hard, and then neither soft nor hard.

  Maybe she has always been Zhou Xiuyun's favorite daughter, so with Zhou Xiuyun's true biography, she can bend, stretch, and can survive at critical moments, really like Zhou Xiuyun.

  Gu Zumo still understands Gu Xi and knows that Luo Chen is her weakness, so he doesn't bother to talk nonsense with her anymore.

  Today is not a day for visiting prisons. After being promoted by the guard, Luo Chen is quite puzzled, who would choose to see him today.

  When he saw Gu Zumo and Gu Xi sitting in the room, he was really taken aback, because in his memory, although these two people grew up in a family, they rarely appeared together.

  Because he knew how stupid Gu Xi was, how could Gu Zumo want to walk with her and be called his brother by her.

  "Why are you here?" Luo Chen looked at Gu Zumo with a smile, but didn't even look at Gu Xi. "If you can show up together, something must have happened? Come on, why are you guys looking for me?"

  Gu Zumo looked at me. A tearful and affectionate Gu Xi glanced at the corner of his mouth unconsciously, and said,

  "Gu Xi came to see you, or maybe to save you. On the day of my wedding, which was yesterday, I took it secretly. I still have more than two thousand yuan for my certificate."

  Gu Xi didn't expect that Gu Zumo would tell Luo Chen about it. He quickly wiped a tear and hurriedly explained:

  "They are so rich, I just drop by. I took some. Actually, I want to take some of his things. I guess those things will definitely let you out now."

  Although stealing things is bad, Gu Xi is not afraid that Luo Chen will know about it.

  Because she did it all for him.

  Presumably Luo Chen knew the truth about her stealing, he would definitely be touched?

Chapter 1702 Missing Eyes

  "There are really stupid people like you in the world." Luo Chen made no secret of his disgust, and finally glanced at Gu Xi, but this one looked like a poison.

  "You, how can you say that to me?" It's not like that in the dream, how gentle Luo Chen is to her in the dream, and also that she is capable. Gu Xi looked unbelievable.

  "I said that you are all polite. You are not much better than a fool. If you say that you are stupid, you will be praised ." Luo Chen beat Gu Xi and turned to Gu Zumo hurriedly, explaining to him a little excitedly: "What Gu Xi has done has nothing to do with me. I will be able to go out in a year. I will never do such a stupid thing."

  Gu Xi understands that Luo Chen is afraid that Xiao Mo will put the bill on him. , As a last resort, I said such cruel words to myself.

  It is not surprising that Gu Xi could have such thoughts, because although Luo Chen ignored her before, he had never talked about her like this this time.

  "Luo Chen, you don't need to worry, I took those things, and Xiaomo won't do anything to you." After Gu Xi said these words, she patted herself very stubbornly. Look like.

  Gu Zumo looked at such Gu Xi, couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth, then did not speak, and looked at Luo Chen sympathetically.

  Luo Chen was even more angry when Gu Zumo saw him. What could make him sympathetic?

  If Luo Jia loses, he loses. Victory and defeat are commonplace in the military. Besides, he is not willing to do harm. If he can get away from those people through this time, he will think that Luo Jia's defeat is good, the defeat is wonderful, and the defeat is croaking. .

  Luo Chen, who was almost stupid by Gu Xi, didn't know what he wanted to say, but there was one thing he had to clarify with her in person this time.

  "Gu Xi, have you ever thought that you stole those things. If Gu Zumo calls the police, what will happen to me? Will I be able to go out in a year?"

  "I..."

  She hadn't really thought about this problem. As soon as she saw those things, she felt that those things would definitely save Luo Chen.

  Even if those few things can't be saved, it's not that there is still that bag of money, which is two thousand and seventy yuan, and I don't believe those people are not tempted.

  "You really didn't think about the consequences, did you?" When Luo Chen asked this, there was still a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

  Gu Xi's mind is very confused right now. She knows that Luo family and Luo Chen can't look down on her, so she wants to behave well, maybe they can look down on her.

  So the more she wants to behave, the more wrong things she does.

  Especially this time, when Luo Chen looked at her like a fool, and scolded her for being stupid, Gu Xi was even more panicked.

  "I, when I took things, no one saw it, I, I thought they would never find out..."

  Yes, if Shen Jun didn't see it, and the Aunt Wang didn't see it, what happened to her this time , The job is still beautiful.

  When Gu Zumo found out that something was missing, there were so many people yesterday, who knew who stole it, maybe Luo Chen had been released when he remembered.

  "Hehe, why didn't you cover your eyes or cover your ears, so that others would not be able to see or hear." Luo Chen sarcastically said.

  Gu Xi could hear the irony in this sentence, but she still didn't want to admit that she did something wrong this time.

  She is the daughter of the Gu family, and Gu Zumo has to call her the third sister if he wants to.

  She stole more than two thousand dollars from them, would Gu Zumo call the police? Will Luo Chen be increased his punishment?