1591-1600

Chapter 1591 Sensitive

  Shen Yiyi is already a little impatient, and hastened to secretly pass the news to Gu Zumo, asking him to find someone to pass the good news to Lin Lanshu as soon as possible.

  Of course, this news is definitely bad news for Lin Lanshu.

  The mother and daughter over there finally stopped crying. Seeing this, Lin Shuguang would definitely confess to Wang Xuemei.

  Shen Yiyi felt that outsiders, including Wang Siya, should not be present at this time, lest Lin Shuguang would be too embarrassed.

  Shen Yiyi pulled Wang Siya out, and was about to let her go to her room to rest for a while, when she heard the sound of car horns outside the door, as if the car had stopped in front of their house.

  Gu Zumo hasn't come back at this moment, and it is Shen Sizhu who is going to pick up the people, but before others have waited for the train station, the Niangsan here has already come by herself.

  The security guards who sent Lin Shuguang drove the car away long ago, and everyone hid in the dark. Shen Sizhu saw no one outside, so he went into the courtyard and shouted:

  "Little Wu, I rescued an old man on the road. My wife went to the hospital and was delayed for a while, so what, I might be late, they might..."

  Shen Yiyi pointed to Wang Siya, and said with a smile: "You are indeed late, this is my sister-in-law's sister. Wang Siya, Siya, this is my fourth brother and your brother-in-law." When the family of four met just now, Shen Yiyi noticed that Wang Siya was always uncomfortable standing aside.

  No one can help but think about this matter. After all, the adoptive mother is likely to marry Lin Shuguang. In the future, it would be reasonable for a family of four to live in No. 1 Yard, so what's the matter with her.

  Especially Lin Shuguang might be too excited today. At this time, he could not care about the feelings of Wang Siya's adopted daughter.

  So as soon as a few people came in, he rushed to Wang Xuemei first, and then the mother and daughter over there hugged each other as soon as they met, and then only his son was left in his eyes, and he almost didn't even look at Wang Siya.

  In fact, Wang Siya originally wanted to take the initiative to come over and say hello to Lin Shuguang, but the other side didn't even see her, so the little girl hurriedly backed away.

  Only Shen Yiyi saw Wang Siya's embarrassment just now, so she was very deliberate when introducing her fourth brother.

  Shen Yiyi deliberately emphasized that this is your brother-in-law, which means that he admitted that Wang Siya is Lin Lanxin's sister.

  It's the first time seeing my sister and brother-in-law. Who knows what brother-in-law would think of herself, Wang Siya didn't dare to get too warm with her brother-in-law, Shen Sizhu, she just nodded with a smile, called her brother-in-law, and quickly bowed her head and walked away. She stood up and went.

  Shen Sizhu is the kind of crude person who doesn't even want to look at women other than Lin Lanxin.

  So he just nodded to Wang Siya, hummed, and hurried into the house.

  "Well, or else, Siya, go to my room and sit for a while. I'm just about to inquire about Hu Lanlan's situation with you."

  Shen Yiyi is also a bit embarrassed at the moment. Wang Siya is too sensitive. Putting it on her or Hu Lanlan is definitely not a problem.

  But looking at this, Wang Siya not only took it seriously, but also cried when she was wronged. Did you think that everyone didn't welcome her?

  Wang Siya really thought so. She felt that these people, just Shen Yiyi, was very happy with her arrival.

  So why is she coming this time? Originally she couldn't say it, but she insisted that she was also a member of this family and had to meet.

Chapter 1592 No one dares to bully

  Shen Yiyi took Wang Si Ya to his house, first talked about Hu Lanlan, and then took the initiative to talk about his life in Kyoto during this time.

  After talking about it for a long time, there was movement from the living room, and it seemed that Wang Xuemei had come out to look for Wang Siya.

  "Auntie, we are here." Shen Yiyi agreed and hurriedly went to open the door.

  Lin Shuguang was grateful to Shen Yiyi, but Wang Xuemei was even more grateful.

  As a mother, who doesn't want her sons and daughters to be successful, the place where the son was just transferred has been ostracized in the work unit, but she as a mother has nothing to do.

  But Lin Shuguang said, her son can now not only be transferred to Kyoto, but also his favorite security department.

  There is also Siya. Since that incident, Wu can't dance anymore. I want to do other things, but now I can't even find a job.

  Of course, compared with recognizing one's daughter, these are secondary.

  She didn't expect that her own daughter was still alive. This is what Wang Xuemei was most excited about. That's why she burst into tears when she saw her daughter.

  All this is thanks to the girl Shen Yiyi, if it were not for her, how could their family have a reunion day.

  So after Wang Xuemei decided to forgive Lin Shuguang, she gave Shen Yiyi a big hug and said from the bottom of her heart, "Yiyi, auntie thank you."

  "Auntie, you are my fourth sister-in-law's mother, and we are not outsiders. No need to say thank you." Shen Yiyi hurriedly replied.

  "Yes, yes, you are right, we will be a family in the future." Wang Xuemei also responded with a smile.

  Seeing Lin Shuguang also came out, Shen Yiyi remembered Wang Siya who was following him, and hurriedly winked at Wang Xuemei.

  Wang Xuemei didn't know what the girl she raised was like. Seeing the red under her eyes, she immediately understood what Shen Yiyi meant.

  Siya was so worried again. Wang Xuemei hurried over and pulled her to Lin Shuguang, deliberately saying loudly, "Shuguang, this is also our girl. You have two girls now."

  Suddenly she changed from being alone to being there. He has a daughter, maybe he will be full of children and grandchildren soon, um, in fact, he already has three grandchildren.

  Just now Xuemei promised to go through the wedding formalities with him any day. At this moment, when Lin Shuguang was in a good mood, she was not stingy with Wang Siya's adopted daughter, "Good, good." After saying three good words, he said:

  "Your mother has told me about your unemployed situation. Don't worry, Siya, you will be my daughter of Lin Shuguang from now on. My working dad dare not say whatever you want, but as long as you want to go, dad will help you. Okay?"

  Unexpectedly, her mother mentioned her work as soon as the family was reunited.

  Wang Siya finally let go of her anxiety and said excitedly: "Okay, then it will cause trouble for Dad."

  "What is the trouble, I am your dad, you just have to remember that we are all a family, who to see in the future? If you dare to bully you, you will come back to find your brother and your sister. If they can't solve the problem, they will come back and tell your dad, I see who dares to bully my daughter."

  Lin Shuguang's words mean that Wang Siya will be in Kyoto in the future, and even In the whole country, you can walk sideways.

  Of course, it means this, but you can't indulge the children too much.

  The education that should be grasped still needs to be grasped, such as the problem of the eldest girl's study, which has always been a heart disease of Lin Shuguang.

  "Siya, your sister has been working hard to study cultural classes. Before, Yiyi was teaching her. If you take the time to help your sister."