1991-2000

Chapter 1991 Where's The Car?

  Zhuo Si naturally understood what the younger sister meant, and hurriedly said, "I went to another floor with your fourth sister-in- law. Her senior sister was ill. We went to see her first sister. After this calculation, there will probably be delays before and after. Thirty minutes."

  Thirty minutes is enough for one person to do things.

  The two brothers and sisters thought of this, and looked at each other, Zhuo Laoshi said with regret: "This is obviously for the fourth brother, I'm sorry Xiaowu, it is the fourth brother that caused you.

  " What are you talking about, even if I'm not in the car, if you have an accident, can I still live well?"

  And Mrs. Zhuo, their big family, no one can live as carefree as before.

  Because their family is really different from others. They really can't lose anyone from each other, and they have never put interest before family affection.

  As for the shares of Hon Hai, the fourth brother of her family directly gave his shares a few points to his brother.

  Of course, even so, he still made the most money, and then her fourth brother took out the money and opened several branches for the family in the name of their parents.

  Now their deli and restaurant have opened three branches in Kyoto, and they are going to S city.

  Then her fourth elder brother invested all his money in, and took some of his elder brothers, saying that they wanted to open two high-end hotels in Kyoto and S City.

  Such a good brother, how could she let him have an accident.

  So, she was right in the car today, because Zhuo Yiyi had already figured out a way to save herself.

  There is no time to explain, but fortunately, they found out early that the speed of the car was not very fast.

  Fortunately, the hospital where her second sister-in-law lives is a sanatorium, far away from the city. There are definitely few cars on the road, but this kind of mountain road is also very easy to get into trouble.

  So the people who started it were a good time to look for, because as long as something happens to them, it won't be a trivial matter.

  But they would not have expected that she had room for cheating.

  "Four brother, just drive forward steadily. I remember a small road turning over there. If you turn in, I can save the two of us."

  Zhuo Laoshi is now the boss with staring eyes, for the first time. Realize what it means to be afraid.

  But after hearing what the younger sister said, for no reason, my heart really didn't panic, "You can rest assured that Xiao Wu, if our brothers can survive, fourth brother will give you this revenge, I will see Look, which grandson of tortoise wants to kill Lao Tzu."

  "Hmph, I can't get away with those mothers."

  Zhuo Yiyi believed in her first instinct the most, she found that the fourth brother's car was passive, the first thing she thought of was the suspect The three aunts' family.

  Of course Zhuo Si knew who the little girl was talking about, I hope it's not what they guessed, otherwise he must make their family look good.

  "Just ahead, see it, turn in." Zhuo Yiyi commanded the fourth brother.

  Otherwise, she looks like a car is coming up, she suddenly disappeared on the road, exposing herself is a trivial matter, but don't scare people and cause a car accident.

  Old Four Zhuo steadily turned the car into the small road, and then found that there was no road ahead, and the car dashed down, not only would it hit a tree, but also there was a deep ravine below...just when Old Four Zhuo thought he and his sister When I was about to be buried here, I found that the steering wheel in his hand suddenly disappeared, and, he, why is he sitting on the ground, a car, a car?

Chapter 1992 

The Fourth Brother Zhuo was about to turn his head to see what happened to the little girl, so he was pulled by Zhuo Yiyi, only to hear the little girl yell out in a hurry, "Fourth brother, hurry up and lie on the ground. Let's go, pretend that our brothers jumped out of the car."

  Zhuo Old Four, who was in a daze, subconsciously followed the sister's instructions, fell to the ground and rolled.

  Not to mention, the two of these brothers rolled to the left and the other to the right, and they rolled like that.

  Of course, this kind of place is not a flat road, and rolling a few times is just getting some dirt on your body.

  This place is full of thorns and stones, and they speeded up their rolls in such a reckless manner. They were okay, covered by clothing, but had several blood cuts on their faces and hands, where they were not covered.

  But this definitely works better, as if their brothers really jumped out of the car to escape when the situation was unexpected.

  As for the passive car, although it rolled down at this moment, it was hung among a few trees.

  In order to make this play more realistic, Zhuo Yiyi put the car into the space almost before the car was about to rush down, and then threw it down at a good angle.

  In this way, the traces of underground friction are almost the same. No one can imagine that the car got off by themselves after their brother and sister were safe.

  Before they got up, the two cars behind them arrived. The people who ran off were the bodyguards of Old Four Zhuo.

  At this moment, Old Four Zhuo was shocked and couldn't say anything. He looked a little scared.

  What kind of fairy is his little girl? Actually have such great ability.

  My goodness, he must have done a lot of good things in his senior life, senior Zhuo. What kind of good fortune is this to be able to show such a little girl.

  "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  "Boss, are you okay?" Several people who rushed over hurriedly came to help others.

  Old Four Zhuo pointed to the other side and said, "Hurry up and see my sister. If she has anything to do with her, I will kill you."

  Several people: "..." Miss Zhuo seems to be much better than the boss. Now, everyone has stood up, and they are not scared to cry.

  "Four brother, are you okay? Did you break it? I just jumped first and didn't get hurt. You don't have to worry about me."

  "Oh? Oh, yeah, you jumped first, then I will follow I jumped, I, I didn't get hurt too much. "Why are you crying if you are not hurt? Is it scared to cry?

  Several bodyguards couldn't help but twitched their mouths, but then they also understood their boss.

  With the fierceness of the boss, if the boss himself is in the car, it is estimated that he will fall down without blinking his eyes.

  This is not because there is still Miss Zhuo. Everyone knows that their boss loves this sister the most. If this makes Miss Zhuo do something, it is estimated that the boss will have to jump off if he survives.

  Several people expressed their understanding of their bosses, and then they were methodical, leaving two people to watch the car, and the remaining people to protect the two people and hurried into the city. Of course, they went to report the crime.

  Then Lin Zhongyi looked at his brother-in-law, his eyes were always red, and he kept holding his sister's hand, as if he wouldn't let go of anything.

  Lin Zhongyi is now the main leader in charge of criminal investigations. After listening to the explanations of the two people, he realized the seriousness of the matter and quickly sent several groups of people.