1981-1990

Chapter 1981 Time Flies.

  Xiao Chen was with Zhuo Hongrui before. Knowing that he wanted to take a break, maybe he wanted to chat, he said:

  "Sister Tao, how can I say it, anyway, we all Behind it all said, don't look at her as a woman, she doesn't look like a woman at all when she does things."

  "Ah? Why doesn't she look like a woman?" Zhuo Hongrui became more interested and looked willing to listen.

  "Yes, it's just too hard, and she's also bold. Anyway, sometimes watching her do things, she is more decisive than a man, and she doesn't procrastinate at all."

  Xiao Chen didn't know whether it was right to describe a girl like this, or to speak behind her back. After speaking, he smiled embarrassedly.

  Too hard?

  A girl's family who also had to raise a former fiance's old mother, heard that the old lady was not in good health, she was admitted to the hospital as soon as she came, and almost spent all the money Tao Yan had saved in the past few years.

  This was naturally said by Zhuo Yiyi and the second brother. For this reason, the two brothers also sighed that the girl was indeed too kind.

  In her own situation, Tao Yan naturally had to fight harder than others, and because the old lady came, she was kicked out of the house again, and she had to rent a house outside.

  Actually, Zhuo Hongrui knew more about Tao Yan than Xiao Chen and the others. He almost knew that person...

  Thinking of this, Zhuo Hongrui remembered this question. How did he get rejected by Tao Yan?

  Is it really because he is how old is she?

  But the younger sister didn't mean that she went to see the people who were introduced to Tao Yan before, and those who were older than him.

  Zhuo Hongrui suddenly felt that he was a bit unjust being sentenced like this, how could he not even have a reason.

  Xiao Chen doesn't say that Tao Yan has a bold personality. Why is she here, but he doesn't see her boldness?

  If you don't say it clearly, you can refuse, just a word of sorry.

  Zhuo Hongrui felt that it was necessary for him to find time to ask Tao Yan where he was wrong, and if he could correct it, he could correct it or not.

  Days pass by busy day by day, people who only have five or six hours of rest a day, these words are just talking in their hearts, how can they find time to ask Tao Yan about this.

  The day when the department store opened, the day when the brothers got their diploma, was naturally a good day for deliberate selection.

  On this day, Gu Zumo's well-designed mansion can finally be moved in.

  However, unlike what was expected, the people who lived in the mansion with their husband and wife were not Mr. Zhuo's father, Mrs. Zhuo and a few older brothers, but Gu Zumo's father, mother and two younger sisters.

  Alas, there is no way, she has become a married girl now, so she naturally wants to live with her in-laws' family.

  Moreover, her mother-in-law has always been staring at her belly recently. It has been half a year since the day they decided to have a baby. Her mother-in-law looked like a radar from time to time.

  This made Zhuo Yiyi very embarrassed, and he didn't even want to go back to the home he was thinking of.

  But if she doesn't go home, where can she go now, her mother's house is even more messy now, especially there is Zhuo Ranran whose eyes shine as soon as she sees Gu Zumo lives there.

  The aunts used to live in the hotel before, but the second aunt's family went back, and the aunt's family bought their own house because they had already completed the procedures for returning to settle in China.

  Then her third aunt didn't know what she thought, but drove Hans and his son and daughter-in-law back to the country, and led the two daughters to live in the courtyard.

Chapter 1982 The strength of the Zhuo family 

The Zhuo family bought a piece of land in the suburbs three months ago. This land was selected by the old man himself. The scenery must be absent. The old man meant that the feng shui here is also very good.

  After more than half a year of observation, the old lady is very optimistic about this country now.

  So the old lady meant that he wanted to build a mansion here as big as the foreign house, including the roads around here, all at the expense of Zhuo's family to rebuild it.

  With the old man's words, the public side certainly has no objection.

  Any comments? This old man is now a big bank. He has already invested a lot of money in this country when he comes back.

  Who would dare to have an opinion on what the old man Zhuo said, not to mention that the land was bought by others at their own expense, and the road was built without the public's money.

  At this time, no one would have thought about how expensive the land here will be. It is impossible for everyone to think that in the future someone will build a villa so far, and villas will be built nearby.

  As a small person in a small place, Zhuo Yiyi didn't know much about Kyoto in his previous life, but he knew that her grandfather would buy this land and that many villas would be built nearby in the future.

  She can know this, naturally because most of the villas are sold to the big-name stars.

  Then she must have seen this place name frequently through the Internet. Of course, there must be a few celebrities she likes here, otherwise she would not remember it so firmly.

  But the trajectory became messy under her instigation, and maybe it won't develop like that in the future.

  Otherwise, she really wants to consider whether to buy all the neighborhoods, and Hon Hai will build all the villas here in the future?

  And they have the final say on who to sell the villa to and who not to sell.

  With such thoughts in mind, Zhuo Yiyi would of course have to talk to his grandfather first. After all, she did this, and she didn't want the neighbors living near Zhuo's house to be too bad in the future.

  When Grandpa Zhuo heard the little granddaughter say this, she naturally supported her.

  It's just that with the current domestic economic strength, the villa may not be sold, but the land can be bought first.

  According to this development, the land may be valuable one day, and it will not be too late to start construction at that time.

  When Zhuo Yiyi heard the grandfather say this, she admired the old man from the bottom of her heart. She had experienced it and understood the real estate of future generations, so she dared to say such a thing.

  But her grandfather dared to make such a decision based solely on his own judgment.

  No wonder her grandfather can live the life of a tycoon, no matter where he is, he lives in the top-notch mansion.

  In the past six months, Old Four Zhuo flew around, spending half of the time abroad, and when he came back, he told them how old the Zhuo family's home was in a foreign country.

  It is said that if you want to take a stroll at home, you must not rely on two legs. Anyway, you must either ride a horse or drive a car, or you won't be able to go shopping all day.

  Is that a mansion?

  It's called the Great Manor, okay?

  No wonder her third aunt is in her sixties, and she will follow wherever she goes.

  Anyone who has a pro-daddy who can make money like this, he still works hard, only needs to make his parents happy, that's not what he wants.

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that her three aunts didn't do anything in this life, except for eating, drinking, and having fun, she just learned how to make a mouthful, which was completely used by her grandfather.

  Now Zhuo Yiyi and the second and fourth brothers mentioned Sangu behind the scenes, and they called her the third princess, and then called Zhuo Ran Ran Zhuo Coco a parasite.

  Those two didn't do anything all day, and they chose to eat and drink. It was not a parasite.