1541-1550

Chapter 1541 Facing

  Even when others say that he is just a muddy leg, he can stand up and say something for him.

  But now once they have to face their own branches and live by themselves, they have to face everything by themselves. In Lin Lanying's mind, his mud-legged legs become really useless.

  "Moreover, if I keep doing odd jobs and earn that little money, I will definitely not give you a good life. Have you thought about all these things ?" Shen Erzhu's words were tantamount to giving Lin Lanying another fire.

  If two people want to go on in the future, these problems cannot be avoided. Shen Erzhu knew that if he said that, his marriage with Lin Lanying might really be over, but he still wanted to take the opportunity to test Lin Lanying and see if he was really like her. Cares like that.

  In fact, if these words were put on the fourth child and Lan Xin, Shen Erzhu would be able to guess the result soon. Lan Xin would definitely not hesitate. She would definitely say that the fourth child would beg for food, and she would go beg with him.

  It's not just a four-year-old couple, I'm afraid that it will be like this if I change to any one of the brothers.

  Thinking about it, I really failed. In the two marriages, I couldn't find a woman who was willing to beg with me.

  Shen Erzhu got angry here, and Lin Lanying got angry too.

  Actually, Shen Erzhu's remarks just now really didn't scare Lin Lanying. His efforts now are for a better life in the future.

  But what he has to face right now is that even if he can be admitted to the university, in the next few years, their family can't let the younger sister raise him?

  Although the younger sister kept saying that they were spending money from their parents, he always felt that this was not the case.

  Even if it was true, the money left by his parents was not just his grandson, so it was spent on him.

  Moreover, Xiaoliu is about to ask for money. He has spent all the money. In the future, Xiaoliu will go to school and marry a wife?

  When the second elder brother arrived, he used his face to meet those brothers.

  So when Shen Erzhu couldn't sleep at night, he also thought about these things. He wanted to find a part-time job after he was admitted to college. Even if he didn't earn more, he could at least support him and Xiao Qiu.

  I never thought that Lin Lanying would move out of her natal family with her son in her arms. He only considered the two of them.

  Now if Lin Lanying insists not to divorce herself and insists on living a hard life with herself, then in the next few years, her family must be mentally prepared to live a hard life.

  Lin Lanying is indeed struggling at the moment. She is not afraid of hardship. But she didn't want to suffer her baby son.

  Of course, she lied to herself by this, how could she not be afraid of hardship.

  Not to mention anything else, just talk about the living environment. Her colleague Wang Xiaohong's house is a family of more than a dozen people, crowded in one room.

  Once Wang Xiaohong broke her leg while riding a bicycle. She and a female colleague from the same room visited Wang Xiaohong's house. At that time, she saw a large room divided into two, and then the two bedrooms were filled with beds and bunk beds. I was so shocked that I didn't say anything for a long time.

  Before, she felt that Feng Yuxia's living conditions were bad enough, but she didn't expect that there were still worse than theirs.

  I think that Feng Yuxia is so jealous of herself because she is not as good as her life, and she has a good family. During the time she went to the countryside, she wished she would die... Lin Lanying was afraid for a while. Wang Xiaohong and Feng Yuxia's situation is too similar, then she Will she be like Feng Yuxia, wishing to die by herself?

Chapter 1542 thought very well.

  Since that time, Lin Lanying has become wary of Wang Xiaohong, because not only are the two people from similar backgrounds, they even like to circle her and speak very similarly.

  Lin Lanying still remembers what Wang Xiaohong and Feng Yuxia said to herself, saying that since they were young, they have never had their own house, and even the bed has never been independent of themselves. They all want to squeeze with their sisters. Sleeping in a bed.

  When she heard these words, she never believed it, and saw it with her own eyes. As if she had been baptized, she couldn't face them for a long time.

  Lin Lanying's face paled at the thought of moving out of her natal family.

  If her baby son really doesn't even have his own bed in the future, how will he live in a room with them?

  "Er Zhu, can't we live here forever? Since this house belongs to Gu Zumo, can you let him transfer it to us?"

  Shen Erzhu still didn't know if the younger sister asked them to rent out the house, so when Lin Lanying said this, I thought she had decided to stay and endure hardships with herself.

  But why did she transfer this yard to their name?

  Lin Lanying didn't come here for this yard, right?

  Lin Lanying he knew was not someone who would take things other than food in his heart.

  It can be seen that his daughter-in-law has really grown up, and everyone knows that he is considering the issue of the house.

  It's a good thing to want to buy a house, but they can't afford to buy such a large yard. He knows that he and Lin Lanying have saved some money this year. If it doesn't work, he will ask the younger sister to borrow some, and then buy a tube building. .

  During this period of time, he was running between the homes of several teachers, and Shen Erzhu had gained some insights. One of the teachers' homes lived in the Tongzilou.

  A family is just one room, and some people have a large population, so they divide a large into two or three rooms.

  Then the whole corridor is the kitchen of each house. There is a stove at the door of each house, and the sink is also shared. Although this is very inconspicuous, it is fortunate that such a house is cheap.

  If Lan Ying can endure several years of hardship with herself, he will definitely give her a better life in the future.

  Seeing Lin Lanying's fear, not only was Shen Erzhu not very disappointed, he was actually a little pleased in his heart.

  After all, Lan Ying came out of such a family, and he would definitely be worried about the hard life in the future, which he could understand.

  "What then? How did you plan? Even if Xiaomo and Xiaomei agree to transfer the house to us, can our predicament be resolved?" Shen Erzhu asked tentatively.

  "Then of course, three rooms for our family of four will be enough. Can we rent out the east and west rooms?"

  Lin Lanying thinks about it more and more, "Well, I can rent at least two. We can rent three or four houses. At that time, we just collect the rent and it will be almost enough for one person's salary."

  "What about the fourth family?" Before Lin Lanying finished her dream, she was interrupted by Shen Erzhu. "You don't always want to blast the fourth family out, do you?" When Shen Erzhu asked this, he didn't actually think that way. Lan Ying was confused. He felt that she must have forgotten the fourth family.

  However, what he didn't expect was that Lin Lanying's next answer was: "Doesn't the fourth child have a job? Does his unit not divide the room?"