1381-1390

Chapter 1381

  Although the restaurants in the city ​​at this time are all state-owned, the city is much better than the county. Look, this is a restaurant. Last time she came to eat in the second restaurant. I guess there are still three, four, five, six. Not to mention several restaurants, they looked very atmospheric.

  Of course, this is in the eyes of a few of them, if Shen Yiyi sees it, that's it, it's not even as good as the fly restaurant of later generations.

  A few people stopped the car to the entrance of the restaurant, and the waiter hurried to the back kitchen and told the chef to wait for a wave of important guests to come in and let them put more oil when they were cooking.

  If you can drive a car to eat, you still have to ask what you are doing. It must be no ordinary people.

  The waiters here are preconceived and think they are not ordinary at first, so they are naturally what they order. The other customers who watched directly rolled their eyes at the waiter who ordered nothing.

  But is there any way, they can't get angry, otherwise the girl would dare to stare at a bowl of rice and a slice of fried cabbage and say that it is sold out.

  Today's meal was of course Shen Yiyi's treat, and he finally won it, but he didn't dare to search for it.

  Braised pork, braised fish, braised pork ribs, these dishes are must-haves, and then another lamb with cabbage and vinegar potato shreds.

  There are meat and vegetables, five major dishes, and the greedy people in the house are eating the vegetarian dishes and rice in front of them, with the fragrance of their side.

  The staple food Shen Yiyi ordered herself was rice, and asked other people what to eat. Everyone heard that there were big steamed dumplings stuffed with donkey meat, so who would eat rice.

  Although they can't just eat rice at home, they can't stand the donkey meat dumplings that are better than rice, so just order steamed dumplings.

  Anyway, Xiaomei Shen looked like she was very rich, Hu Jing also scorned, watching Shen Yiyi keep smirking.

  I don't know how many people's jealousy my behavior has attracted. When I saw two children next to them, they were probably under ten years old. Looking at them eagerly at the table, Shen Yiyi realized why Gao Jianbo and none of them dared. Look up, just bow your head and eat your own.

  I really can't look up, otherwise I can't bear it.

  Shen Yiyi raised his hand to find the waiter and asked, "Are there still donkey meat dumplings?"

  " Yes , how many more do you want?" The waiter responded with a smile, and took out the order book, ready to write down Shen Yiyi. The number you want.

  Shen Yiyi glanced at the two children, who accompanied them was an old grandfather, but the old man seemed to have not eaten a bite in his mouth, and he was holding the chopsticks to help the two children pick food.

  The main grain supply is still coarse grains, even in the cities, there is a shortage of fine grains.

  This must be the grandfather's desire to improve the food for the two children.

  Shen Yiyi noticed that there was only a plate of fried pork with cabbage in front of the two children, and then a big steamed bun in one's hand, which would be very sensible and delivered to his grandfather.

  What a good two children, it must be very difficult to dress at home, and there is also the yellow-skinned little girl, Shen Yiyi must be unable to stand it anymore.

  "Come on three more plates." After Shen Yiyi finished speaking, he put five yuan and the food stamps for three plates of dumplings on the notebook held by the waiter, and said, "You don't need to find the money, the rest is left. I'll buy tea for the chefs, but the dumplings must come up soon."

  There was no tipping this year. This is also an old waiter. After working for so many years, I have never seen such generous Customers.

Chapter 1382 Sister Angel 

The waiter stared at the money in his hand, and some did not dare to agree, "I, our leader does not allow us to take the customer's finances..."

  Shen Yiyi smiled and explained: "Your rule refers to picking up customers. It's not the same for me. I think today's food is delicious, so I took the initiative to buy tea for a few masters." You can buy a big bag of good tea for fifty cents. This girl is really generous.

  Although the waiter didn't understand the tip, but seeing that the girl really wanted to give it, and she said so nicely, she didn't continue to refuse.

  Shen Yiyi spoke ingeniously, and did not show up as a savior. He said something like rewards, and the waiter hurried to the kitchen cheerfully.

  Maybe there are ready-made steamed dumplings in the kitchen, and I don't know who left them. Someone over there just said that they want to order steamed dumplings with donkey meat. 

  Without waiting for the waiter to turn around, Shen Yiyi motioned to Hu Jing to help her and gave all three plates of dumplings to the grandfather and two children.

  "Two kids, my sister has ordered more dumplings, can you help us eat some?"

  The donkey meat steamed dumplings may not contain less oil. They are indeed very fragrant. The two children took a look at the dumplings they brought and smelled it. With the fragrance that pierced into the nose, the saliva flowed out uncontrollably.

  However, the two children did not eagerly agree, but rather sensibly went to see the grandfather sitting opposite, seeming to be waiting for his grandfather's instructions.

  The old man has been a teacher all his life, so he doesn't know Shen Yiyi's intentions. The girl doesn't recognize them. She can do such a thing just by seeing that the children are greedy for dumplings. Well, she is a great kind person.

  The old man gave Shen Yiyi a grateful look, then turned to his two grandchildren, and said with a smile: "Let's eat, this is what sister deliberately bought for you."

  The two children should be older boys. When the elder brother stood up first, he bowed to Shen Yiyi, and then the little girl followed her elder brother in a decent way, saying, "Thank you sister.

  " You're welcome, eat quickly, or the dumplings will be cold in a while, but they won't taste good." Shen Yiyi finished talking with the children and looked at the elderly again, "Grandpa, you can eat too, this dumpling is enough. Big, three plates are enough for your to eat three times."

  "Okay, then I won't be polite with the little girl." The old man is not greedy, but there are really no conditions, and I want to let my little grandson and little granddaughter eat a few more meals. Yes, this is how you restrain yourself.

  Now these plates of dumplings were bought by the girl deliberately for their grandfather. If you can't finish it, you won't be able to take them back, otherwise the eldest wife...The old man sighed secretly, and then silently picked up the chopsticks and followed the two children. A plate of dumplings, taste delicious.

  For Shen Yiyi, this little thing is just the most insignificant little thing she has done over the years.

  Maybe she will forget about it when she goes out.

  But what she didn't know was that the trivial things she thought made the two children without parents and mothers talk about it for decades, and even later when faced with a table full of delicious food and a full banquet, the brothers and sisters said they could not eat what they had originally. The smell of dumplings.

  Fortunately, the earth is round, going around and around, finally let them find the big sister who bought dumplings for their brothers and sisters back then, an angel sister of their brothers and sisters.