1061-1070

Chapter 1061 Family Tradition

  Gu Zumo knew that the old man must have misunderstood Shen Mao's words. Actually, Shen Mao said that she could feed her parents, but he didn't count on him at all.

  Hehe, his salary of two or three hundred is really not enough for Shen Mao to look at.

  But since everyone has expressed their opinions, he can't help but say something. Gu Zumo first glanced at Shen Yiyi, and said with his heart, since you don't want the credit, it's mine.

  "Dad, Mom, I still have some other income, and I don't need that little salary. I will give it to you in the future, as well as our family's food. Don't worry, as long as I'm here, There is a shortage of food at home."

  These days, you have to pay for everything you buy. Sometimes you have money in your hand, and you often have it when you can't buy things, especially food and meat.

  Hearing what the son-in-law said, they can not only make money, but also get food, tuts, and a little salary. Their son-in-law's salary is one month, and a strong laborer on the farm can't make a year.

  Both Shen Dazhu and Shen Erzhu were the ones with the highest work points, earning ten work points almost every day.

  Then, one work point can be exchanged for about a dime. In the past two years, when the farms were few and the income was not bad, there were also times when one work point could be exchanged for a dime.

  Calculating this way, the brothers worked hard for a year, and they could indeed earn a month's money for their brother-in-law, but their work points would eventually have to be used to exchange food rations, so that if a person worked for a whole year, he could have dozens of yuan left. Very good.

  Before, the brothers felt that they were not as good as the third and fourth. Now, compared with the brother-in-law, the brothers felt that they were more complete.

  Mr. Shen's father and Mrs. Shen didn't think so. The children in their family are all good, and all of them are so filial.

  The third and fourth are not here. If they are, they will definitely stand up and say to support them.

  Mother Shen wiped her tears with excitement. As soon as she was about to say something, Shen Aimin, who had never spoken, also said, "I'm eleven years old. I will raise my parents in the future."

  Seeing his uncle's attitude, Shen Dongdong quickly raised his hand: "Also, I am the same age as my uncle. My uncle can raise it, and I can raise grandparents."

  "We can too." Wu Haoran also raised his hand. Hands up.

  Then in the summer, Wu Xiaoyu was not far behind. Although Wenying didn't say anything, she also raised her hand.

  Since Xiaoqiu had a new mother, her personality has become more active. Everyone raised their hands during this meeting. Although she didn't quite understand what happened, she also said to Nuonuo, "I can also earn work to support my grandparents."

  Then Shen Xiaoqiang, who was stayed by his father to accompany his grandma to relieve the boredom, also ran over, plopped and sat in his grandfather's arms and said, "I also want to make money for my grandma."

  This is the family tradition, before Shen The old man, Mrs. Shen, made trouble like that, and Mrs. Shen's father and Mrs. Shen have always adhered to the idea of ​​filial piety to their parents, and she has never lost her filial piety to the two elders.

  It was not until the truth was revealed that Mrs. Shen changed her attitude towards the two old men.

  As the saying goes, the old cat sleeps on the bed from one generation to the next. The old couple's unhappiness in their hearts at the moment has disappeared.

  Looking at these children in their family, what is hope, this is hope.

  Thirty years ago I looked at the father and respected the son. Thirty years later, I looked at the son and respected the father. None of these children in their family are foolish. They will be proud of them in the future.

  The gloom on Shen's side caused the children to make such a fuss, and they all dispersed.

  Old Mother Shen smiled even more, and she deliberately went out for a circle to let everyone see how much she didn't care about the broken official.

 Chapter 1062 Father Enters the City

  Early the next morning, Shen Shulin put on the new clothes bought by her daughter but never had the chance to wear it.

  Naturally, he still had to hold the pipe pot he never left in his hand, with a hand on his back, with a smile on his face, and entered the city with the girl.

  Yesterday, Father Shen was very willing to use the fragrant pancreas for the first time in order to whiten himself. He used almost half of the fragrant pancreas. His face and hands were still black and black.

  Fortunately, the color of the clothes is also dark. If you listen to the old lady and put on that white shirt, it will be even better.

  "Uncle Shen, dressed so well, where are you going?" When I met people on the road, seeing Daddy Shen dressed so well, he would ask him when he looked like he was going to travel a long distance.

  "Go to the city and see if you are sick." Father Shen didn't even need to change his lines, as everyone asked.

  Her father didn't let her father borrow the carriage from the farm. Gu Zumo's bicycle, Father Shen said he was not used to riding.

  So early in the morning, Gu Zumo went down the mountain and didn't know where he got the carriage. As soon as the father and daughter left the farm village, he drove the carriage up.

  "Dad, I hired this carriage from Liujiapu, and I gave

  both dollars . You won't get our money back if you don't ride it." Two dollars? Father Shen looked at Gu Zumo as if he heard the shocking news, and for a long time, he said, "How can the countrymen hire so many cars, just pull a few people, and it's only 50 cents at most."

  Two yuan. Just like this, the young man can't live his life too much, and Father Shen has disapproval written on his face, but since the money is given, he has to sit in this car if he doesn't.

  Shen Yiyi followed the old man's meaning and complained about Gu Zumo, and then got into the car with a smile.

  In this era when you can buy two pieces of candy for one penny, Gu Zumo's two dollars are indeed a bit generous, but maybe he doesn't give too much, and he can't hire such a comfortable big carriage.

  The wooden car board was swept clean, and there was a thick layer of hay. Needless to say, it must have been done by Mr. Mo.

  With the big carriage, they don't need to sit on the highway and wait for the car. Hearing the clatter of horseshoes all the way, the masters talked, and they soon arrived in town.

  "Dad, the street where my third brother lives is called Guangming Road, and the alley where they live is called Guangfu Alley. Remember all these."

  "Okay, Dad took it down."

  There is no horse tied up here . At the place where, Gu Zumo drove the car to the entrance of Guangfu Alley, and when their father and daughter got out of the car, he left.

  Father Shen watched his son-in-law and talked about him. He didn't leave his son-in-law and went back after lunch.

  "Don't worry, you can't starve him. Besides, he may have other things. Let's go, Dad, let's go home quickly." Father Shen came here once, and later heard about the houses here, including Old Sina. The condoms were all bought by the girl-girls for the gold bars left by her grandparents, so Daddy Shen felt better.

  For this, Father Shen still felt very ashamed. He always felt that he, the father, didn't even make money to buy a house for his son, and he still had to worry about the little girl everywhere. He was the father of no skill.

  The old lady Shen learned of the old man's thoughts, so she persuaded him that her daughters are promising, that's because they both had a good life. Isn't this not a skill, what's a skill.

  Standing at the door of San'er's house and looking at the houses here, Father Shen sighed again. It's a pity that these good children of his own still don't know his surname.