1781-1790

Chapter 1781

  Don't worry about whether they want it or not, Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian have gone through the retirement formalities two years ago, and then there is even more reason to rely on Lin's family.

  In the name of taking care of the old lady for their Lin family brothers, the two not only stayed in the old house, but also secretly wanted to transfer the real estate certificate to their names.

  The old mansion of the Lin family was allocated to the Lin family by the state in order to take care of the old man.

  This house, plus this yard, does not say how much it will be worth in a few decades, but if it is left now, it is also very valuable.

  Lin Xuelian wanted to transfer the house because Lin Xueci discovered it.

  The girl was finally smarter, and when she found that Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian were poking and groaning and helping the old lady to leave, she knew there was nothing good.

  During this time, her mother didn't even talk about walking, even getting out of bed was strenuous. In this case, why did they take her mother out?

  Lin Xueci didn't say a word either, she watched everyone go out, and she quickly called Zheng Hua.

  Since the old lady suddenly became ill a year ago, even though they were rescued that time, the doctor also hinted to them that the old lady is so old after all, and all preparations should be made.

  That means that even though he was rescued this time, he wouldn't be able to live long.

  Then Zheng Hua thought of the old house of the Lin family. He deliberately went to Lin Shuguang's house at that time, thinking about discussing the distribution of the house with his second wife.

  Lin Shuguang certainly couldn't compete with his brother and sister for the family property left by his parents, so he had already told Wang Xuemei about his thoughts a long time ago.

  Wang Xuemei is a reasonable person, since her husband has said so, what else can she say.

  Besides, there is no shortage of houses in their family. The son's marriage unit was divided into a two-bedroom and one-living room. Now the couple lives with them, and the house is still vacant.

  Not to mention the girl, the husband's family bought a quadrangle courtyard, and the son-in-law is a house builder, and there is still a lack of a house to live in.

  So when Zheng Hua came, Wang Xuemei said that the eldest brother was the eldest son, and the eldest grandson was also with the eldest brother. Since the house was left by the elder, it should belong to the eldest brother's family. Their family must be indisputable.

  Since ancient times, property has not been inherited by daughters.

  So when Wang Xuemei said that their family gave up the right to inherit the house, Zheng Hua had the right to treat the house as his own.

  But her mother-in-law was still alive, so she couldn't drive out the family surnamed Sun.

  Zheng Hua can say what the eldest sister is and how greedy she is, she knows better than anyone else.

  So she asked her sister-in-law to help stare at Lin Xuelian and promised Lin Xueci that when the old lady died and the house belonged to their family, she would give her a sum of money.

  And as long as she wants to, she can still live here.

  Zheng Hua still had some credibility in Lin Xueci's mind, so of course she chose to believe her sister-in-law, especially her eldest brother and a few nephews.

  But the house surnamed Sun is not good enough. There is no reliable family member, so she doesn't believe what her elder sister said. When the house goes back to them, she will give her half of the share.

  Don't say half of it, it's impossible to guess one room, she will definitely be blasted out the first time.

  People are selfish, so Lin Xueci helped Zheng Hua stare at Lin Xuelian's family in this way, naturally not all for the eldest brother's family.

  She knows that she can't beat the eldest sister's family alone, so she can only stand in line, otherwise the family's surname will be grandson sooner or later.

 Chapter 1782 Layers of calculations

  So see Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian taking the old lady out, don't care whether they are going to transfer the house or not, Lin Xueci hastened to inform Zheng Hua.

  Then after Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian finally carried the old lady to the housing management office, they were notified that they were not qualified to transfer the house.

  "Why? This house belongs to my mother. My mother has promised to give us the house. Why can't I transfer the house to us?" When Lin Xuelian asked this, she regretted that she used to buy and sell houses. Street management, it would be easier then.

  Now I have to come to the housing management office. She doesn't know any of the leaders here. What can I do?

  Of course, the leadership of the housing management office could not tell them that he could not handle the transfer procedures for them after receiving a call from Zheng Hua.

  Otherwise, even if the house belonged to Mr. Lin, and Mrs. Lin was still alive, the land deeds were in the hands of the old lady, and the old lady said that he wanted to give the house to the eldest daughter, they didn't need to stop it.

  Lin Xuelian is also an old lady in her fifties, and she can afford it, so she slapped and clamored together, but the people at the housing management office just refused to do it for them.

  Zheng Hua called them under the banner of Lin Xiangqian. While still hanging up the phone, he casually mentioned Lin Shuguang's name. Unless they don't want to do it anymore, who would dare to go through this transfer procedure for Lin Xuelian.

  A few people took turns taking turns and explained that the ownership of this house is Mr. Lin. Although the old man has passed away, the person who inherits the house is not your old Mrs. Lin herself.

  Therefore, if you want to transfer this house, you must have Lin Shuguang and Brother Lin Xiangqian both sign and agree.

  There is nothing wrong with what the leaders of the actual housing management office said. Although the current inheritance law is not very sound, Li'er is just like that.

  Counting on their brothers to sign, that's possible, the second is still possible, the boss definitely can't agree.

  As soon as the few people who had come back from the frustration arrived home, Zheng Hua brought a few daughter-in-laws to the house.

  It must be inconvenient for a man to show up for this kind of thing. Zheng Hua is also a smart one, so he brought all three daughters-in-law.

  All of them are fighting for their own property. This old house is so big, and if they get it, even if they can't live in, won't they have to have their own share in the future.

  So several daughters-in-laws are very hard to scold the old Sun's family, and insist that their family move out now, otherwise they will sue them for occupying their own property and so on.

  Lin Meng's wife belongs to the judicial department, so although she didn't participate in scolding others, she said nothing more than a single sentence.

  After all this tossing, Mrs. Lin couldn't say anything, she didn't have the strength to help the eldest daughter fight for a house.

  Then Zheng Hua found the director of the neighborhood committee and severely criticized Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian. Finally, under the supervision of the street cadres, the Sun's son and daughter-in-law, and the younger family, had to move out.

  But Lin Xuelian refused to move, and She rolled and said that she was the eldest daughter of the Lin family and she had to stay to take care of her mother.

  Then the matter was resolved in this way. Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian could still live in the old house until the old lady died, when they had to move out.

  Lin Xuelian naturally didn't agree to such a ruling, but what could be done if she didn't agree? Everyone said that she, the daughter, shouldn't live in her natal family.

  And I lived there for so many years.