1511-1520

Chapter 1511: Keeping Your Mind From Master

 Shen Yiyi also arrived home early here, because it was a car sent by Xiao Wu, and they were afraid that the driver would hear their conversation and few people on the road would say anything.

  When he got home, Shen Sizhu said, "Just Xiaomo's temper. If I know the idea that the toad wants to beat our little girl, I guess I can kill the toad."

  "Well, it's very possible." During this period of time, I have been in contact with Gu Zumo a little longer, and Shen Erzhu feels that his fourth son is not exaggerating at all.

  Shen Yiyi also nodded, "Then let's have a unified voice. Don't mention this matter today, so as not to affect our mood."

  "Sorry Xiaowu, it's all bad for the fourth wife, and I don't know how those people are doing it. Now, if my dad tells me in advance, I won't let you follow." Even she has to consider whether to recognize those so-called relatives.

  "I don't blame you for this matter, nor Uncle Lin. I think that this matter must be controlled by someone behind him. I think Uncle Lin must regret letting you meet those people now." Shen Yiyi said.

  When Shen Xing came back, he went to take a nap. A few people sat in the room and chatted. Shen Hao and Shen Jun were playing in the courtyard first, and then the door was opened, and the two children ran into the alley.

  As soon as Gu Zumo's car came in, Shen Hao and Shen Jun recognized that it was my uncle's car.

  Not long ago, Shen Yiyi went to the neighbors around him, and talked to the street again, before removing the two dismounting stones that blocked their car from entering.

  Now that the car can be driven in and parked in front of the house, it is more at ease.

  Otherwise, I was always worried that a child would watch the car owner's absence, cause sabotage, or be stolen?

  Before Shen Yiyi had come, Gu Zumo drove back and stopped at the entrance of the alley. It was nothing to get out of the car and walk a few steps, so he didn't care about the two big rocks.

  Now there is a little daughter-in-law who comes forward, and the problem is solved without him knowing.

  Alas, it is really different between having a daughter-in-law and not having a daughter-in-law. Nowadays, some people worry about everything for themselves, take a moment to come back, and have a bite of warm rice.

  As the car drove into the alley, the speed of the car slowed down.

  As soon as Gu Zumo stopped the car, Shen Hao was ahead and Shen Jun followed closely, and the two brothers ran over.

  "My aunt, my aunt was wronged today." As soon as Gu Zumo stepped out of the car door with a long leg, he heard Shen Hao say this.

  The little daughter-in-law was wronged? Who is so courageous? Dare to wrong his daughter-in-law.

  Gu Zumo raised his leg and sat back in the car. He also invited the two little guys into the car. He asked, "Who has bullied your little aunt?"

  Shen Hao didn't know how many adults in the family didn't plan to tell the little uncle about this. .

  The little guy organized the language, starting from when they were invited to the grandpa's house today, and then what car to go there...

  When the little guy said that the old lady in that family wanted to marry his sister-in-law to the toad, Gu Zu Mo Sit up straight on the ground.

  He thought that the little daughter-in-law was just quarreling with the Lin family, and he was still thinking that with the little daughter-in-law's combat power, it seemed unlikely that he would lose.

  At first Gu Zumo was still a little lazily listening to Shen Hao, but now he couldn't sit still. It seems that the little daughter-in-law was really wronged today...

  Shen Hao said that Shen Jun, who is less than three years old, occasionally inserts a sentence, two children, you say each other, although the words are a bit messy, but they probably mean, Gu Zumo has almost understood it.

Chapter 1512 is tired of living

  "Shen Hao, do you know the name of that toad?" Gu Zumo suppressed his anger and asked, afraid of frightening the children.

  Shen Hao tilted his little head for a moment, nodded and replied, "I know, his surname is Sun, his name is Sun Jianjun, and he is the son of my mother's aunt."

  Alas, how could his mother have such an ugly aunt? He also gave birth to an ugly son like a toad.

  After Shen Hao finished speaking, he sighed.

  I was so annoyed that I would rush to the Lin family now. Hearing Shen Hao's sigh, and seeing the sadness of the little guy, the anger suddenly disappeared a lot of Gu Zumo who had been suddenly turned away.

  Gu Zumo reached out and touched Shen Hao's little head, boasting, "Yes, I know my aunt has been wronged, and I have to ask aunt to file a complaint. Do you know who is in the Lin family today?" When the adults quarreled, no one paid attention. By the time these two children, Shen Hao and Shen Jun had been standing and watching with their small fists, thinking that if they waited to start their hands, their brothers would be able to follow those people together.

  Later, although the adults didn't do anything, those people were scolded by the aunt, but on the way back, my mother cried, so the two brothers hated those people.

  Before Gu Zumo came back, he sent a message to Shen Yiyi, asking her what she was doing at home today.

  Shen Yiyi replied a lot of words, but did not mention going to the Lin family.

  Gu Zumo glanced at the courtyard, and he had actually thought about it, these brothers are not even caring about the children at the moment, and they must be discussing how to hide from him in the house.

  Fortunately, there is also Shen Hao, so after a while, Gu Zumo understood everything that should be understood.

  Shen Hao is only five years old this year. If he were an ordinary child, he might not remember so many people, especially people he didn't know.

  The Lin family is unlucky, and the person they shouldn't look down upon is this little one.

  Shen Hao said as he thought about it. At this moment, Shen Jun couldn't speak. Then he took the place where the Lin family was sitting and what everyone called each other. When his grandfather introduced his mother, he took care of everything. What are those people's names...

  This child not only remembers all these, but also remembered what my sister said, "My sister said, this matter was the idea of ​​Grandma Xiaoqiu."

  He is only five years old, The guy won't understand it at this time, why the second aunt's grandmother is not a pro-grandmother?

  And his second aunt, Shen Hao also saw her today. When they entered the house, she gave him and his brother a big apple.

  But everyone said that the man was not the second sister's real mother, and said that when the second sister grows up, the bad grandmother might marry the second sister to the bad guy.

  "Little uncle, what does the stepmother mean? Will they really marry the second sister to the bad guy?" Well, unfortunately, the few people on the way back were just chatting, and they were heard and remembered by Shen Hao. .

  "The stepmother is...this has to wait for the little uncle to go to the unit to check the information, and come back to tell you."

  Little Mo is the master who has to report his grudges immediately, otherwise it's not he who is aggrieved.

  Probably the meaning is understood. Gu Zumo pulled out a box of chocolates and a box of biscuits from the car, and handed them to Shen Hao and Shen Jun:

  "These are for your brothers. Take them in the house and divide it. You can't eat more with this chocolate, or you will lose your teeth."

  "Okay." The little brother nodded his little head twice and said something good before he climbed out of the car reluctantly.