1121-1130

Chapter 1121 You're welcome.

  Although everyone still calls her Teacher Xin in person, they all call her "Peacock" when talking about Xin Xiaoyue behind their backs.

  You said that Gu Nan couldn't think about it too much and would eat your peacock's vinegar, so don't care about Xin Xiaoyue's grotesqueness in school, Gu Nan seems to have never seen it, what it used to be, it still looks the same now.

  Gao Huijuan recruited Xin Xiaoyue, originally thinking that even if she didn't achieve his goal, he would still be disgusting Gu Nan.

  But when Gu Nan was not affected at all, he still attracted a lot of sympathetic eyes, especially since those people who came to Xin Xiaoyue, look at her mentally ill eyes, so angry Gao Huijuan is really going crazy.

  Especially during this period, more and more parents went to the principal to file a complaint. Hearing that someone had been found in the bureau in the past two days, Gao Huijuan became even more anxious.

  Then she gave Xin Xiaoyue an ultimatum and asked her to find a way to save the situation, either to ask the parents or to the mayor Shen, otherwise she would have to be expelled from school again and go home.

  Today, Sunday, thinking that Shen Sanzhu must be at home, Xin Xiaoyue dressed up beautifully and ran into the gate of their house.

  The aunts and aunts were unable to stimulate Xin Xiaoyue away. This girl was determined to show Shen Sanzhu. She was many times better than Gu Nan.

  "Teacher Gu, can I sit in your house?"

  She didn't want to talk to them about her cousin, she wanted to see Shen Sanzhu.

  In order to support her and make those beautiful clothes for her during this period, her mother had already borrowed hundreds of dollars behind her father's back.

  Xin Xiaoyue no longer wanted to make excuses. She wanted to go in and talk to Shen Sanzhu and ask him if he regretted it.

  "Sorry, our family doesn't welcome you." Before Gu Nan could speak, Shen Yiyi spoke first.

  "Why? I just want to go in and sit for a while, I, I don't have any bad intentions." Xin Xiaoyue still remembers Shen Yiyi, knowing that she is Shen Sanzhu's sister, she is more polite to Shen Yiyi this time.

  "Why Teacher Xin doesn't know it? It hasn't been a few years since you ran to our house to cheat. You have not forgotten it? Haven't your disease been cured yet?"

  Shen Yiyi said, she herself  feels cruel, this girl looks good, so if you plan your life well, it will definitely not be too bad.

  Before Shen Yiyi finished blaming herself, she heard Xin Xiaoyue say: "Thank you, little sister Shen, for caring about me. My illness has been cured a long time ago. Really, if you don't believe me, you can ask the doctor who treated me."

  Shen Yiyi: "..." What does it matter to me that your illness is not cured? Why should I ask the doctor.

  Oh my god, this girl doesn't really think that she's talking like this, she's caring about her, right?

  "Mr. Xin likes to wear the same clothes as me at school. Why did you come to my house?" Gu Nan smiled and said bluntly, "What is your idea, I know in my heart, no I'm sorry, my house will never open to you."

  "I, I'm here to see Mayor Shen, why don't you let me in." Seeing Gu Nan said this, Xin Xiaoyue was also anxious.

  "Just because I am the hostess of this house, and because I am Shen Sanzhu's lover, I have the right to refuse the woman who covets my lover." Gu Nan said politely.

  Seeing Xin Xiaoyue's face turned pale, Shen Yiyi was worried that she would become ill at their door, and hurriedly said, "Ms. Xin, life in the mental hospital is not easy? If you don't want to be sent in again, please leave, otherwise we can only call the police. "

Chapter 1122 Shooting the Table

  All the people who come out of the mental hospital will never want to go back to that kind of place. Xin Xiaoyue is no exception. If you scold her and reason with her, it's definitely useless.
As soon as Shen Yiyi said this, Xin Xiaoyue turned around and ran without hesitation.

  Father Shen heard the movement and stood behind the door and listened for a while. When the girl left, he opened the door and asked, "Who is that person?"

  "Don't worry about her, that's a person with mental illness." She didn't believe that Xin Xiaoyue had been cured because the disease could not be cured in the later generations when medicine was so advanced.

  But now she knew what Xin Xiaoyue was most afraid of, so she didn't worry about it.

  Shen Yiyi and Father Shen briefly talked about Xin Xiaoyue's situation, and then told the third wife, "People like Xin Xiaoyue remember whether they eat or not. If she still dares to harass you in the future, you can report to the public and send her back to the mental hospital to scare her."

  "We are not frightening, if she really dares to go to your third brother, then just send her away." Gu Nan replied lightly.

  "..." She co-authored her third sister-in-law for a long time, no wonder that even Gu Zumo wouldn't let me intervene, and said that he couldn't count on his younger brother whenever he encountered a problem.

  After talking about this, everyone started picking wild vegetables. Daddy Shen couldn't help himself. Just now they were out for a while, Daddy Shen himself dried a large basket of mushrooms in the air.

  While the masters were working and chatting, Shen Yiyi talked about his plan with Father Shen again.

  After listening to the girl's plan, Father Shen waved his hand, "Forget it, the Li family is willing to toss, so let them toss, not to mention that they open a kimchi factory, that is, they open a sugar factory. That is their ability. You read it well. Your book, our family doesn't mix this matter."

  "The pickle factory at the vegetable supply station belongs to Qingshan Town. Liu Qiao and the others are doing a good job at the pickle factory, which is also the performance of my third brother. It is impossible for the farm village to set up their own factory. They must rely on the pickle factory in Fu'an County. Now the two are equal, It's in the ring. At this time, it's not whether we want to blend in, but it must be blended." When the girl said this, Father Shen was taken aback. It seems that he is really old. For such a simple reason, he Unexpectedly, the girl would be reminded.

  "Then you can take care of this matter. Dad doesn't care. Dad will take care of his illness in the future, and he can't make trouble for you anymore."

  "Look at what you said, you didn't add trouble to us." Gu Nan didn't want to say, but Seeing that his father-in-law was in a bad mood, he said again: "I heard Sanzhu say that he has been helping you redress, and if it succeeds, he will give you a medical retreat. We can be improper, but we can't take the punishment. This is not a leader. It's not about receiving pensions, but about reputation."

  "That's a good idea, and it turns out that my third brother is the best." In fact, she has been trying to figure out how to get revenge on Li Jiashu. She even thought of putting on the sack.

  But that certainly wouldn't solve the problem. In case Li Jiashu guessed who put his sack on him, it might lead to her third brother's head.

  It's still a good idea for the third brother, so as long as her father didn't make a mistake, they just didn't want to do the broken official.

  The husband was praised, Gu Nan was not modest at all, and said with that little head, "Well, your third brother is very good. I heard Secretary Zhang said that because of his father, your third brother was in the secretary's room and patted the table with Li Jiashu. "