1431-1440

Chapter 1431 She's the Virgin again

  Now a formal worker, for the average family, it is very important.

  I think that their work canteen is hiring people. Although they are not hiring formal workers, it is not impossible to become a regular employee after working for a few years.

  Sun Qiuhua, regardless of her being Kang Qiuju's daughter, and the idea of ​​having beaten her third brother, this person is generally good, at least do not have bad thoughts.

  "Sister Xia Hua, you are right. Keep your job for your children. Sister Qiuhua's job, I will go back and help her see. If there is good news, I will come to you again."

  "Really? Yiyi, You didn't coax sister, did you?" The surprise came so suddenly, Sun Xiahua screamed in surprise, and she was busy again covering her mouth, looking around to see no one, then relieved.

  "I'll coax you, but it's not a formal worker. It's our unit canteen who wants to recruit two temporary workers. When I go back and ask, if it works, it will be easier than working in a coal yard."

  "That's for sure. Yes, I know that the work in the cafeteria is washing vegetables and cutting vegetables in the house. The coal yard is like a man shoveling coal outside. Look at what your sister Qiuhua has done. Yiyi, I'm up to you for this. , Success or failure, Sister Xia Hua will never forget your kindness."

  "Well, don't worry Sister Xia Hua, I will talk to the leader when I go back and ask him to reserve a place for me." The kindness in my heart The little man is online again, and Shen Yiyi here agrees to go to Sun Xiahua and ran to the logistics department when she returned, and asked the leader for a place.

  Because of the eagerness to hire people, the leader agreed very happily and asked Sun Qiuhua to come to work tomorrow.

  Shen Yiyi returned to Li's house again, talked to Sun Xiahua, and asked her to find a way to notify Sun Qiuhua.

  Because she is going to Shangou Village tomorrow, if Sun Qiuhua can come over this afternoon, she can still lead her to the leader to brush her face.

  I don't know how Sun Xiahua did it. The coal yard was so far away, and Shen Yiyi was walking to the canteen with a lunch box, and Sun Qiuhua was found in trouble.

  There is no bicycle and no bus these years, so I can only walk on two legs to get there. Seeing what she means, I guess they might have come here.

  "Actually, you can come today, or you have to wait for me to come back from the country."

  "I know, but I think if I can be sure here, I will quit the job there, and we will rest for an hour at noon. Time, otherwise the money will be deducted if you ask for leave." Sun Qiuhua said with a whisper.

  Understood, Sun Qiuhua wanted to use this hour for lunch to finalize the matter.

  Otherwise, if you ask for leave and come out for trial work, if you don't complete it here, you may be deducted or even fired.

  Don't underestimate a temporary worker. There are no self-employed people in these years. Public units hire very few temporary workers. After all, children can't solve it. If any unit is not too anxious to hire people, who would consider hiring temporary workers.

  "Then you come with me, I happen to be going to the cafeteria, right, you haven't eaten yet? Wait, I will lend you a lunch box first."

  Who doesn't know who Shen Yiyi is, the person she brought, Not to mention that the logistics department is in a hurry to hire people, but there is no shortage of people, so they have to squeeze out a place to arrange people in.

  After meeting the leader, Shen Yiyi took Sun Qiuhua to the cafeteria again and gave her a piece of rice, two dishes, one stewed tofu, and one stewed potatoes with meat.

  Shen Yiyi also has the same food here, which also means that the food in their unit is good, they can have two dishes per meal, and there are meat and vegetables.

Chapter 1432 It's so pitiful

  Actually, the work in the canteen is very good now. There are not many kinds of cauliflower, the oil and water are still small, and the cleaning is easy to clean.

  Finally, I could sit down and take a breath. Sun Qiuhua bored her head and ate a few bites of the food in the lunchbox. She felt a little bottom in her stomach, and then she smiled and looked at Shen Yiyi and said, "Little Five, you are really like your mother, both are Knife mouth tofu heart."

  "Just know it, work hard in the future, there is still a chance to become a positive person." Shen Yiyi also learned the way of Sun Qiuhua, saying good things or not, curling his mouth to encourage.

  "Well, I will. The work here is so good, I can do it my whole life even if I don't turn to normal." Sun Qiuhua said, she clenched her fist to encourage herself.

  Sun Qiuhua's unwillingness to admit defeat is quite admirable.

  Shen Yiyi raised his head to see Sun Qiuhua eating gorgingly, and she groaned inwardly, and said: "Eat slowly, don't worry, I'll be fine later, I'll ride you to the coal yard and quit your job directly in the afternoon. Don't do it anymore ."