1281-1290

Chapter 1281 Disappearance

  This girl speaks like her mother, who is so tricky. If she nodded, let Li Jingshan and the couple know afterwards, she would definitely think that she was deliberately making trouble.

  Otherwise, everyone will be dressed in new clothes. If there is no new clothes, they have to take out the best clothes in the family and wash them cleanly. This will highlight the respect for the host family.

  Kang Qiuju also realized that what she said just now was wrong. Fortunately, Li Jingshan and his wife were not there. There were only a few girls in the village in this room, and one of them was stupid.

  "That's not it, Sun Auntie doesn't mean that, but your clothes are too new, tut..."

  "What are you doing? I'm not wearing red or green. It's a simple dress, why? In your eyes, it has become that I want to compare with the bride?"

  There are others in this room. Of course, she can't let Kang Qiuju talk about herself. She didn't care if she continued to compare, and Mrs. Shen would definitely not be able to bear such rumors.

  "Furthermore, I am already a person who has set a family relationship, and I am not here to find someone on this occasion. Let the auntie say that, as long as the girl's dress is well-dressed, there is something hidden in her mind."

  Shen Yiyi said. , I glanced at Sun Dongmei's plaid skirt and half-high-heeled leather sandals intentionally or unintentionally.

  Who wants to be grandiose, everyone's eyes are not blind, at this time in the country, no one wears skirts, or this kind of skirts with exposed calves.

  Haha, before talking about others, I don't look at what my girl wears first.

  Sun Dongmei didn't want to come to an occasion like today. A countryman got married. She didn't bother to attend such a wedding.

  But her country mother insisted on coming, and she had to dress beautifully.

  Then it made trouble when she came, what did Shen Yiyi mean, her eyes clearly meant that she was here to look for someone to dress up like this?

  Sun Dongmei curled her lips, and the mud legs that had been scraped from the soil were not worthy of shining her shoes. Did she have a brain, dare to think of her like this.

  "You girl, this mouth is good, you think Aunt Sun has said the wrong thing." Kang Qiuju turned around eagerly, not even the girl, and ran away by herself.

  The little girls in the villages all looked at the two girls in front of them with admiration and admiration, just like the little fans of later generations watched the big stars.

  Shen Yiyi's clothes were enough to make them envious, and the old Sun's queen came back to find this Sun Dongmei, and the clothes she wore were even more impressive.

  It's just that she shows her two calves like that, and the legs are so white, why don't you be afraid of people looking at it?

  "If this is to show my milk, it must be said to be vulgar."

  "If I dare to wear it like this, my milk can scold me to death."

  " Return your milk, if I dared to wear it like this, my mother can scold me to death."

  "Give it back to your mother, my dad can kill me."

  Shen Yiyi heard the words of a few little girls whispering while hiding, but seeing that Sun Dongmei is still triumphant, she must have not heard those words. What a little girl said.

  In this rural area, which is only a little bit more open than ancient times, and men and women still need great protection, there are very few wearing half-sleeves. In Sun Dongmei's dress, it will definitely not take a few days to be scolded. .

  In fact, she and Sansao both wear skirts in the city, but when they come back, they will change back to trousers.

Chapter 1282 Enemy 

Kang Qiuju In this respect, it's not a loss that she has seen the world, people don't care what your mud legs say, anyway, the goal has been achieved, how is it? See if her daughter appears, is everyone's eyes on her Girl?

  Hearing the sound of firecrackers outside, knowing that this was bringing the bride back, Shen Yiyi hurriedly went back to the main house and sat in front of Shen's mother obediently.

  "Aren't you going out to have a look?" Mrs. Shen asked in a low voice, gently tapping her little girl's hand.

  "Nothing to look good, there are too many people. Anyway, no matter which guest I count, I will sit at Li Xiaolan's table." Shen Yiyi also lowered his voice and replied.

  Most of those crowded outside to watch the excitement are young people.

  Most of the people who stayed in the house were old people or people with some identities.

  As soon as Shen Yiyi wondered how he didn't see Wang Guilan in this room, he saw the most distinguished person in the Li family walk in with his mouth.

  Seeing Xu Shuzhen in this room, Wang Guilan was not surprised, but when she saw Shen Yiyi, the old woman curled her lips calmly.

  Although the two families were quarreling very stiffly, they didn't completely tear their faces and fight each other, so the courtesy they should have is still necessary.

  "Aunt Li, you are here." As a junior, Shen Yiyi proactively greeted Wang Guilan.

  "We do our own wedding event, of course I have to come." Although Wang Guilan said this a little bit, but her person is like that, when she speaks nicely, so everyone is not surprised.

  But then, she asked back: "Did you girl go to study in the county? Why, just to eat our Li family's wedding wine, deliberately rushed back?" The old lady Shen was about to get angry, and Shen Yiyi secretly talked about it. After pulling at the old lady's clothes, she still smiled and said, "Yes, the brother Jingshan and the young couple Xizi came to the door in person to invite me. If I don't come, wouldn't I be a little bit ignorant? Aunt Li, are you praising me?"

  "They personally went to your house to invite?" Wang Guilan seemed to be a little bit disbelief. There was no deliberate invitation for the wedding in the village. You passed it to me and I passed it to you, knowing that the letter came by itself.

  Shen Yiyi nodded obediently, and replied honestly: "It's not a problem, just because of the sincerity of the Jingshan family. Don't say that I happen to come back from a holiday, even if there is no holiday, I have to come back.

  " You girl, just like your parents, know good or bad." At this moment, an old lady next to her didn't know if she was also not dealing with Wang Guilan, so she interjected.

  At the beginning of this old lady, a few people followed Shen Yiyi and praised Shen Yiyi's ability to educate children.

  Then Mrs. Shen opened up the conversation. The second child is going to Kyoto, the third child is also the county magistrate, and the fourth child is a big car driver. Not to mention the son-in-law. At a young age, he will become a county magistrate. Big cadre miles.

  Well, in Mrs. Shen's heart, since Gu Zumo knows so many big cadres, he must be a big cadre too.

  Li Jiashu has just been arrested, and what Li Jiashun is doing now is nothing. Is it really good for her mother to talk like this? Take a look at Wang Guilan's old face, green and white, don't let it pass?

  At this time, Li Xuehua ran over in a hurry, pulled Shen Yiyi up and left, "Ms. Shen, my sister-in-law is looking for you, and told you to go to her house."

  "Okay, mom, I'm going to find Xiaolan."

  "Go go, take a look at the dress you gave Xiaolan, see if she wears it well."