1601-1610

Chapter 1601 has been pretended.

  For people like Sun Jiaqiang who can only turn up their eyes, and people like Shen Sizhu, he naturally looks down on them.

  Who should please the most of these people who are here today? Sun Wen had already explained to a few grandsons.

  However, since knowing that the future planned by grandma for her was destroyed, Sun Jiaqiang felt a fire in her heart. He wanted to take advantage of today's performance and let his second uncle take a good look at himself, maybe he could change his mind and continue to train him. ?

  So when everyone didn't say anything, Sun Jiaqiang stepped up first and accused Shen Sizhu dissatisfiedly:

  "This should be our uncle? Please forgive me for the blunt words of the junior. Shouldn't you hug the child?" After Sun Jiaqiang said this, he deliberately checked Lin Shuguang's reaction, and he was even more proud of seeing him looking at him.

  People who do big things must not be used to such a small-hearted person. Now he has taught him a lesson. The second uncle must have a good impression of him now. Maybe he will take the initiative to do it before grandma brings it up. I want to take myself back... The yellow-mouthed girl who hasn't retired, first learns to step on others to lift himself up, and he is so obvious.

  Naturally, Shen Sizhu would not be used to Sun Jiaqiang, hehe sneered: "What kind of occasion do you think this occasion is today?"

  The person who was asked first glanced at his grandfather habitually and saw the person his grandfather was looking at. It was Lin Shuguang, and Sun Jiaqiang knew how to answer this.

  Just like being asked by the teacher, Sun Jiaqiang stood up and replied respectfully:

  "My second uncle can take time out of his busy schedule to gather with his family. Those of us who are juniors, shouldn't you listen to me? The second uncle's teaching? How can you use your mind to coax your children..."

  Shen Xing seemed to understand Sun Jiaqiang's words, but in fact he must not have understood, but the little girl suddenly yelled, her soft voice was quite penetrating.

  The interrupted Sun Jiaqiang couldn't help frowning, and gave Shen Xing a dissatisfied look.

  It was originally a family gathering. When this kid said, how did it feel that their family shouldn't bring their children?

  "What do you mean..." Shen Sizhu wanted to say, do you mean that our family shouldn't come?

  As if he had guessed what the son-in-law was going to say, Lin Shuguang suddenly raised his hand to interrupt Shen Sizhu's words, then stretched out his hand to Shen Xing, "Little Xingxing, grandpa, okay?"

  Seeing that Sun Jiaqiang's face was almost green, Shen Sizhu laughed to himself, and quickly hugged Shen Xing to the old man.

  It was also strange that Lin Shuguang seldom came into contact with this child, but as soon as Shen Xing reached his grandfather's arms, he immediately burst into joy.

  "I'm usually busy, and I rarely have such time to sit with everyone. Since we are a family gathering today, we can just order it at will." Lin Shuguang looked at everyone and said.

  Sun Jiaqiang took a mouthful of his second uncle, obviously not paying attention to his uncle.

  Lin Xiangqian had long seen this kid not pleasing to his eyes, just like his grandfather, he would play tricks.

  "The second child is right. This is a family gathering, not a meeting. What's the matter with hugging the children?" Lin Xiangqian didn't say anything to the younger generation, so he pointed the finger at Sun Wen, "I said brother-in-law, your education. The way is a bit wrong, Sizhu is also the elder of Jiaqiang, how can this child talk to the elder like this? It's so ignorant."

Chapter 1602 Unwelcome People

  "Yes, we always educate him to learn from his two uncles. It's hard to catch a chance, Jia Qiang wants to..."

  "It's alright." Don't wait for Sun Wen. After finishing speaking, Lin Xiangqian interrupted: "Today is the day when the second child takes his wife to come home to admit his relatives. It is not the day to help your family discipline the children. Let a few juniors go and play."

  Sun Wen took a look. Lin Shuguang, seeing that they were still there teasing the little granddaughter, and didn't mean to take care of the dragon and phoenix among the people in their family, so he winked at the eldest grandson and signaled Sun Jiaqiang to leave first.

  Although Sun Jiaqiang hated Shen Sizhu, Lin Xiangqian and others in his heart, he still bowed to everyone politely when he left.

  The kid who has been educated doesn't look like a kid anymore.

  The wishful thinking in the heart of his eldest sister and brother-in-law, although they hadn't said it clearly, Lin Shuguang had already guessed it.

  Therefore, the child has to be like a child, look at his grandchildren, and see that they are better than others.

  The children are all good from their own family. Sun Wen feels that his grandson is unmatched. Lin Xiangqian must also think so, so Lin Shuguang is no exception here.

  "Haohao, Shen Jun, did Grandpa promise you to take you to shoot?" The two children will go wherever their sisters go now, so they don't need to greet Lin Shuguang. When Shen Xing comes over, they will follow. Standing next to grandpa.

  At this moment, when my grandpa said to take them to shoot, the eyes of the two little guys immediately lit up.

  "But isn't Grandpa very busy?" Although Shen Hao was so excited that he couldn't control his feet, he was about to jump up, but he asked sensibly.

  "Well, grandpa is really busy, but grandpa didn't give himself a day off today, so I will take you to shoot later, okay?"

  "Okay." The two little guys cheered immediately.

  Shen Xing was unclear, so she was happy to see the two younger brothers, and she stomped along.

  When Wang Xiaohui came in, she happened to see such a scene. Lin Shuguang was holding one in his arms, and there were two standing beside him, surrounded by three children in a small circle.

  When the big circle outside was full, almost everyone from the Lin family and Sun family arrived.

  The living room on this side of the old mansion is not very big, so the man occupies the large living room on this side, and the female relatives go to the next room.

  Lin Xuelian had just waited outside for fifteen or six minutes, but she never saw Wang Xiaohui, and she hadn't come into the house all the time. Who thought she had just come in, people would come.

  "Why are there so many people today? Shuguang, long time no see."

  Whenever Lin Shuguang came to the old house, the Lin family and Sun family would put aside the things in their hands, and hurried back no matter how far they were.

  So when faced with a room of people, Wang Xiaohui didn't think much about it, and walked over generously and proactively said hello to Lin Shuguang.

  As soon as Lin Shuguang saw Wang Xiaohui, he knew that someone had notified her that she had come, otherwise it would be impossible to be so coincidental.

  Hearing Wang Xiaohui's voice, Lin Xuelian hurriedly greeted her, just to meet the scrutinizing eyes of her younger brother.

  It's over, the second child must be suspicious of her.

  She and Zheng Hua are completely stunned now, and she can rely on her second child for anything in the future. She is really confused and tells Wang Xiaohui what to do.

  With this recognition, Lin Xuelian quickly reacted. In the past, she wanted to take Wang Xiaohui away. "Xiaohui, it was unfortunate that you came today. We now have guests in our house, so why don't you come another day."