1231-1240

Chapter 1231 Snowball fights

  Actually they are also hungry, but there is an annoying person in the team, and they both endure it all the time.

  Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo as the one, turned back and said:. "We still have several kilograms of noodles bag, but we have to be with the pot, and that everyone would pick up some wood, we cook some noodles to eat on the spot," Shen Xiaomei said 

When they came, they all saw the small stew pot stuffed in the bag. It turned out to be useful on the road, instead of taking it to the villager's home.

  Feng Qi and Chen Dali were excited. They turned around and saw that Secretary Wang was about to sit down and rest, and hurriedly said, "Secretary Wang, hurry up, let's go pick firewood."

  "What? You let me pick firewood?" Secretary Wang returned. Thinking that he had heard it wrong, he snorted when he saw that the person Feng Qi was looking at was really him, and said angrily, "No, I haven't done that kind of work."

  He has been reading. Then he graduated and joined the county government. Although he is now reduced to working with them, but not everyone can instigate him.

  "Okay, then you definitely won't eat it. Today, this noodle is made by Little Sister Shen. You don't need to move your own family. We are left, who do the work and who has noodles to eat, Little Sister Shen, am I making arrangements like this? "

  Okay, why not, then I will be responsible for cooking noodles for you all." Shen Yiyi said with a smile, found a place, and began to take things out of the backpack.

  On the ground, the thick snow, Gu Zumo has already begun to clean it.

  Although Shen Sanzhu didn't go picking firewood, he didn't have time to spare, and he also came over to help Gu Zumo pull the snow with his hands.

  Secretary Wang stood there and took a look, thinking about it or chasing Feng Qi and the two of them to collect firewood.

  When the few people walked away, Shen Yiyi held the breath in his heart, really uneasy, "Third brother, this kind of secretary, you also want me to replace it early."

  "Why do you want to replace it, it is because of me ." There is Secretary Wang by my side, so I dare not relax myself. I always remind myself that we have to work hard."

  "Hypocrisy." Gu Zumo turned around and gave the two words to his elder brother, and then said: "I guess after this incident, you may be transferred to the county after the Chinese New Year. Then since you think that Secretary Wang is with you By your side, it will help you with your work, so take him along."

  Shen Sanzhu turned around and threw a big snowball at Gu Zumo, "Haha, you stinky kid is playing tricks on me again."

  "You are hypocritical, obviously very annoying. That person still has to say that." Gu Zumo said, and threw a bigger snowball at Shen Sanzhu.

  In order to express his justice, Shen Yiyi simply grouped two snowballs, and one person threw one over.

  Then the two men attacked her again.

  As soon as the three firewood pickers came back, they saw this picture. The Mayor Shen, who had always been serious, was having a snowball fight with his younger brother-in-law who was more serious than him, and Xiaomei Shen.

  "I knew they weren't tired, so I should let them pick up firewood." Secretary Wang said sourly.

  In the past in the town, it can be said that there was not much work between the two of them. Although Feng Qi did not like Secretary Wang, it was not to the point of disgust.

  But after these two days, he now sees Secretary Wang and he has a toothache, what if he wants to beat him when he listens to him?

  "Shen Xiaomei noodles are out, wait for the next live cooking is also a young girl to sink, you want to get people to gather firewood? I said Wang secretary, you have to send the capitalists do not ah."

 Chapter 1232 Intentional

  Secretary Wang, because he reads a lot of books, in this era when intellectuals are not popular, he is usually afraid that someone will tag him.

  When Feng Qi said this, he immediately became honest over there.

  There is no shortage of dry wood in the mountains in winter, especially this kind of dry branches. Find a few stones to build a temporary stove, light the fire, and you will be able to boil the water after a while.

  Looking at the whiteness everywhere, there is definitely no shortage of water.

  Shen Yiyi took the small stew pot, collected the snow from the stew pot, and then sat on the fire for a while before it turned into half a pot of water.

  When Gu Zumo was cleaning up the venue, he was lucky enough to find a bunch of frozen mushrooms.

  After washing the mushrooms with snow water, there is no cutting board. Shen Yiyi took the dagger and sliced ​​the mushrooms into the pot, then added a little salt. After the water was turned over, he put the dried noodles in.

  Without oil and meat, I thought it wouldn't be delicious, but when the noodles were cooked, Shen Yiyi picked one up and tasted it. Well, it tasted pretty good.

  "How about? Is the noodles delicious?" Feng Qi, who was almost dripping with greedy drool, came over and asked quickly.

  "Well, it's delicious." Shen Yiyi fiercely lit his head, "I don't know if the frozen mushrooms were put well, or the snow water played a role in improving freshness. This taste is absolutely amazing." In fact, everyone has already smelled the scent. The gluttony is up, making Shen Yiyi feel even more hungry when he says this.

  "Have you all brought lunch boxes? I don't have bowls and chopsticks here. Everyone brings their own lunch boxes to serve the noodles. If you have chopsticks, use chopsticks. If you don't have chopsticks, find two branches to deal with." Shen Yiyi said, holding two first. Gu Zumo, who came by the lunch box, filled two lunch boxes.

  "Sister, I didn't bring the lunch box." Feng Qi is anxious, but everyone is hungry, and it is not good to grab anyone.

  "Ah?" Shen Yiyi stared at Feng Qi in surprise, "Why do you go out without a lunch box? Okay, then I have a lunch box for you and Brother Dali. But you two use it. One is okay?" When they both came here empty-handed, Little Sister Shen knew it, and she said that deliberately...

  Feng Qi and Chen Dali also woke up, nodded hurriedly, and then Shen Yiyi gave them again. It was also filled with a lunch box full of noodles.

  "Oh, there is only some soup left. Fortunately, I am not hungry, so I just use the pot to drink some soup."

  Shen Yiyi was about to go to serve the pot, and Secretary Wang finally couldn't help it, groaning. He came over and said in a accusing tone, "Where is my share? Why do you all have it, but I don't have it, Sister Shen, you did it on purpose?"

  Well, you guessed it, I did it on purpose, otherwise I grilled Steamed buns, grilled meats, or grilled foods can't be eaten. Why do you have to cook noodles?

  Shen Yiyi raised his head to look at Secretary Wang, smiled and said: "I said, I didn't bring the tableware. I need everyone to bring their own lunch boxes. Has Secretary Wang brought the lunch box? If you bring the lunch box, then this is the rest. It's enough to eat evenly."

  Secretary Wang glanced at the rest of the pot. Although he didn't do much, he would still be full if he gave it all to himself.

  "But I'm also picking up firewood, or else, I'll use a pot to eat it." Secretary Wang said, coming over to grab the stew pot in Shen Yiyi's hand.

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly took the pot and hid it aside, then lifted his foot and pointed to the branches that were still in place, "I didn't dare to use the little firewood that Secretary Wang picked up, then no. It's still there."