1861-1870

Chapter 1861 Provincial City

  Actually, Sanguo Zhuo is not too bad, but she's selfish. For so many years before the younger brother appeared, everyone said that Zhuo's heir might be born in her two sons.

  But suddenly one day, after decades of disappearance, everyone thought that the dead person was suddenly found again.

  Now their family not only has to face the problem of being deprived of inheritance rights, but they may also be expelled from the Zhuo family.

  Now Hans and the children are terribly terrified, and she has to worry about it, if one day, their family will really be driven out, what should be done?

  So she is different from the two sisters. Although she is not very hostile to this younger brother, she really can't get close.

  The triumphant look in Old Lady Zhuo's eyes really saw Sanguo Zhuo, and she was so angry in her heart.

  These days, the old father has been admiring several grandsons, and he has been praising Zhuo Yiyi constantly, and Zhuo Xiangan's heart is even more disturbed.

  Zhuo Xianglan, who changed to the niece's car, didn't have as much thought as the third sister.

  For so many years, the husband and wife have been busy doing academic studies, and can't say that they have no interest in the Zhuo family's property, but they have never thought about getting too much.

  The father is not a fool. Everyone in the Zhuo family's great cause, just such a few children, definitely won't lose.

  Maybe there is no conflict of interest with the younger brother's family. Aunt Zhu and Zhuo Yiyi can feel relaxed when they get along.

  For example, at this moment, as soon as Aunt Zhu came over, she asked her husband to sit in front, and she took her little niece to sit in the back.

  Then my aunt and niece weren't idle on their way. Occasionally, my elder uncle Chen Zhuoming would add a few words, and Gu Zumo also helped to add it for an unprecedented time.

  When the car stopped again to rest, the plans for the nephews had already been drawn up.

  Time was walking and stopping. Just halfway through the third day, the group of them arrived at the provincial capital.

  To arrive at the provincial capital one day earlier than expected, a good road must be one aspect. The main reason is that the old lady Zhuo and the old man are in good health.

  People in their eighties can eat and sleep. When they get off the bus this time, they don't even need a wheelchair.

  Although Zhuo San is now called Zhuo Hongyang, if you stand at the gate of their unit and yell that you are looking for Zhuo Hongyang, the doorkeeper will definitely tell you that they don't have this person.

  No way, since the name Shen Sanzhu has entered the high-level archives, no matter what the reason is, who is the surname and how ugly the name is, you have to grit your teeth and insist on calling it.

  However, all six children in their family have changed their surnames to Zhuo.

  Including the two daughters born to Gu Nan and her ex-husband Li Yuejin, they also changed their surnames again. The boss was originally called Shenxiang, but now it is Zhuo Xiao.

  It is said that she made the name herself.

  But everyone is still used to calling her Xiaoxiang, the original name, even if it is a nickname.

  As for Shen Pan, he changed his name directly to Zhuo Pan.

  The girl was so careless that she changed her surname without any thoughts. If you ask her if she needs to rename it, she said it was troublesome, so she called Zhuo Pan.

  Now the two girls, one sixteen and fourteen, have grown into big girls.

  Zhuo Xiao's height has grown to 1.65 meters, and her appearance has inherited her mother's seven-point color. Not to mention she is beautiful, but she is also considered a little beauty.

  Zhuo Pan's appearance may be somewhat similar to those of her father's side. Zhuo Yiyi remembered that she seemed to have heard the third sister-in-law say that Zhuo Pan looked a lot like her aunts.

Chapter 1862 is all grown up.

  So Zhuo Pan looks a bit ordinary, but this child has a very attractive personality. I heard that at school, Zhuo Pan has many more friends than Zhuo Xiao.

  It can be seen that the personality is more lively and cute, which is also an advantage.

  Speaking of the children of her third brother's family, Zhuo Yiyi must still like Zhuo Yan and the twins the most.

  In this way, it is not to say that these children are born to her third brother, she likes them.

  Zhuo Yan was smart and sensible. When he was very young, he looked like a small adult. He never let the adults worry about him. He could also help the adults take care of Zhuo Jing who was always troublesome. Later, with twins, he became more like a big brother.

  As for Zhuo Jing, the kid was too good at doing things when she was young, and wanted to be top in everything. Zhuo Yiyi really didn't like a kid who could do.

  However, I have heard that I have become sensible in recent years, and I don't know if she is really sensible, or whether her third sister-in-law has been tempered by her.

  This time, although she might not be able to catch Zhuo Yan's birthday, Zhuo Yiyi still secretly prepared a birthday present for his little nephew.

  Of course, to prepare a birthday present for Zhuo Yan, Zhuo Jing is indispensable.

  Zhuo Yan and Zhuo Jing were both born in March of 1971.

  But Zhuo Jing was actually twenty days younger than Zhuo Yan. At that time, it was to report her account, so she could only report her and Zhuo Yan as twins.

  After this birthday, the two little guys will be ten years old.

  This day is really not anti-hybrid, I feel like it's not long before a few children are born, how come they have grown up one by one.

  Especially the two twins, who were almost given medicine back then, had chills in her back when she thought about it, but after a flash, those two little things were already six years old.

  For everyone's arrival, Comrade Zhuo Hongyang gave the highest standard of reception, and set up five tables in the largest hotel in the provincial capital.

  And the standard of each table is the highest mark, ten dishes and one soup.

  Zhuo Hongyang then asked the secretary to book a room at the hotel for a few aunts' families. As for their own family members, they could only go to the house and squeeze.

  Said it was a squeeze, but it was a squeeze.

  Regardless of the fact that her third brother now has a very high official position, he lives in a small building in the compound, but they can be added up and down to only five rooms.

  Before, there were six children in one room, occupying three rooms, and then one room was freed up as a guest room.

  This time the couple vacated the master bedroom on the first floor for grandparents, and then gave the guest room on the first floor to Father Zhuo and Mrs. Zhuo.

  Waiting for their brothers, a few to sleep in the study, and a few to sleep in the living room, the remaining female family and children all ran upstairs and lay on the floor.

  Is there any way, the whole family would rather huddle together on the floor than stay in a hotel.

  Zhuo Yiyi took Zhuo Xia and Xiao Qiu to Zhuo Xiao and Zhuo Pan's room, and then the two little girls naturally wanted to give the bed out to sister-in-law, who went down to make a floor.

  In the rooms of Zhuo Jing and Zhuo Ning, the aunt and the fourth aunt lived in, and there was a little star who couldn't do without mother for a moment.

  A few children, Zhuo Yan and Zhuo Jing lived in Kyoto for more than half a month during last summer vacation.

  Zhuo Yiyi hadn't seen the remaining children for more than a year.

  Xiaoxiang and Auntie are still very close. They stick to Zhuo Yiyi all night and disappear occasionally for a while. Look, they must have gone to see their uncle.

  During the Chinese New Year last year, her third sister-in-law took a few children to Kyoto to celebrate the New Year, but Xiaoxiang did not follow.

  Speaking of it, it was not that she and the child hadn't seen each other for more than a year, but that they hadn't seen each other for more than two years.