1131-1140

Chapter 1131 is clear.

  "How old is Lanxin's second treasure, can she come out. If you want to be a girl, go to the city and have a look. Now our village happens to have a carriage to go to the city, so it's easy to go back and forth." Zheng Hua said angrily.

  When your aunt sees your niece coming back to the door, it doesn't matter if you don't have a greeting. Who can you show your face to?

  Since knowing that Wang Xiaohui had lost her daughter, and she was not afraid to look for it, Zheng Hua lost the only good impression of her own wife.

  However, the two houses live in and share the same kitchen.

  So every time, it was less than three sentences, and Zheng Hua began to choke on Wang Xiaohui.

  Today this was in front of her son-in-law, she saved her face, otherwise the rice particles would have crackled and flew out.

  Zheng Hua pulled the two into the house and treated the door as a close, "Don't pay attention to her, don't think that her desperate appearance is because she missed Lan's heart, so she won't. She missed that white-eyed wolf. "

  The white-eyed wolf who Zheng Hua said of course Shen Erzhu knows who it is. Compared to himself, the fourth child is unlucky enough to have such a mother-in-law.

  "Mom, Lan Ying and I are going to work at the pickle factory..."

  Knowing that his mother-in-law was worried about her girl, Shen Erzhu didn't wait for Zheng Hua to ask again, so he took the events that happened in their family during this time, including his father's dismissal, and their husband and wife wanted I went to work at the pickle factory. Today, at my third child's house, Lin Lanying talked about quarreling with my younger sister.

  Shen Erzhu said so in detail, but he didn't mean to file a complaint. The old mother-in-law was a sensible person, and he also expected her mother-in-law to help him persuade Lin Lanying.

  Sure enough, after listening to Zheng Hua, she smiled and slapped the girl, and persuaded: "Your sister-in-law refused, you girl, the brothers were in the same family before they got married. Now you are all married separately. Can you not join together? , Try not to get together as much as possible, so that it will be more conducive to harmony."

  "And that house is built with three pillars? Do you say you have any reason to live in your uncle's house? You have a temper, and you dare to talk back to your father-in-law."

  Zheng Hua didn't mention Shen Yiyi, and the sister-in-law and sister-in-law quarreled. Just a few words, you can talk back to your in-laws, that's not okay.

  "I heard that he bought the three-pillar house shortly after he went to work. How did he get so much money for such a big house? I guess my in-laws must have bought the house. Since it was bought by my in-laws, Then we are not separated now, so why they can live, we can't live."

  Seeing her mother said the same, Lin Lanying's anger that had subsided in her heart rushed up again.

  Shen Erzhu just talked too much, it would be dry and dry, and he was going out to find some water to drink.

  Hearing what Lin Lanying said, he knew that his wife still had this thought in her heart, and hurriedly turned back and said, "You can guess wrong. I know better than anyone if my family has money. Before the third and fourth go to work, my family eat all problems, was the third set of the house to go to work just bought it, which is not more proof, then simply took our family to the youngest not pay to buy a house. "

  Shen two posts to speak was not rash, always Talking about these things with a smile made Zheng Hua more satisfied with the son-in-law.

  Before the Lin family was decentralized, they couldn't tell what was the life of every family in the countryside. They didn't understand it very well. Now they all watched it with their own eyes.

  Zheng Hua didn't believe that his family could afford to buy a house in the city for his son a few years ago.

 Chapter 1132 There are Some Things I Can't Forget.

  Zheng Hua has now fully understood it. My dear girl, this is a stubborn temper.

  Girl, do you think you are in front of your parents? If you are in a bad mood, yell, everyone in your family has to let you.

  Zheng Hua looked at her daughter and shook her head helplessly, and asked: "Lan Ying, you can disbelieve what others say. You and Erzhu have known each other for a short time, right? Now he is your husband again, and you say he has cheated you too? "

  Lin Lanying glanced at Shen Erzhu, busy shaking her head," no, he never fooled me. " "

  it does not have to, second Shen said that the house is not your in-laws to buy, it is certainly not. you say you Is it right to live in your brother-in-law's house today?" In fact, Lin Lanying also figured it out at this time, and felt that her parents-in-law should not be able to spend so much money. But she also didn't believe that the money came from Gu Zumo.

  When they bought the house, it looked like my sister-in-law and they hadn't set up a marriage yet, so why should people give you so much money to deceive a fool.

  "Their family all said that Gu Zumo paid for the house, and it was my sister-in-law's object. I think they must be lying to me, otherwise I wouldn't be so angry."

  Shen Erzhu quickly explained: "If you are Because of this anger, then it shouldn't be more. To be honest, my little sister knew Gu Zumo by herself, and our family was full." With these words, Shen Erzhu felt even more sorry for the little sister.

  In the past few years, their family has never been short of food, and he has forgotten the days when he was hungry.

  Even now, most people in the country are still living a life of not having enough food. It is too difficult to have a meal without a meal.

  "Before, our family was only able to eat 80% full when the farming was busy. Usually we could only drink two thin meals. The children were really hungry, so they went to drink water. They all had big stomachs, but they were still hungry. "

  "For people like ours, how could it be possible to have money to buy houses for the third and fourth sons, Lan Ying, if you say this, you really wronged my parents, and also, it made the younger sister sad too." When I saw it, I could see that the circles of Shen Erzhu's eyes were red again.

  Lin Lanying looked at her husband with some guilty conscience, and finally realized that it was wrong that she ran into her father-in-law and quarreled with her sister-in-law at his brother-in-law's house today.

  The days in the country still need to say that a large family will work for a year and go to the food rations, and it would be nice to have a few dozen yuan left.

  She also bought a house. I really don't know how her daughter's mind grew up. She has been in the countryside for several years, so I still can't see this.

  Zheng Hua saw that her son-in-law's eyes were red, knowing that this was hurt by her daughter, and quickly said:

  "Yes, Lanying, you did not do this thing right today, but it's so late today. You still stay at home for the night. , Hurry back tomorrow morning to give your father-in-law and apologize to your sister-in-law."

  "I see." After Lin Lanying responded, she took the initiative to take Shen Erzhu's hand and swayed twice aggrievedly, between the young couple. Even if the estrangement passed.

  The Lin family brothers were also in the hospital at this time. They heard Song Fugui say that their daughters had returned.

  At that time, the two brothers were still in the grass, and when they heard that the girl came back, they hurriedly put down and ran back.

  There is a wall between the stable and the courtyard where they live. The two ran back quickly, but they forgot to ask which girl came back.

  "Haha, I guessed that Lan Ying was back, and your second uncle said it was Lan Xin." Lin Xiangqi stepped forward and saw that it was his daughter, and laughed triumphantly.