1451-1460

Chapter 1451 I want you to show off.

  This year, eight cents can make a pound of soy sauce. If a ticket is three or two dollars more expensive, it is definitely a lot more expensive.

  So on the first day in the car, especially this first meal, some people will live their lives, and they will still bring some dry food on the car.

  After all, you can buy two big steamed buns for fifty cents outside, and some pickles, and a good meal. Why do you have to spend the money on the train?

  Especially those who take long-distance trains, if they have been buying and eating on the train these days, they will cost at least two yuan for three meals a day. After four or five days, there will be no big white border.

  Moreover, the food on the train is clear to the people who take the train, that is, meat dishes, that is to say, they can be cooked. It is impossible to say that they are delicious.

  But for people who don't eat meat all the year round, it's already satisfying to eat meat, whether it is fragrant or not, and there is no fragrant meat. No one dared to say that it is not good when boiled in white water.

  Their house Lin Xueci bought two boxes, Zhou Dafa bought one box, but Shen Yiyi didn't even buy a box.

  "One meat and one vegetarian and one two, little girl, if you are reluctant to pay, you can buy a box of vegetarian food, and two dishes for only 80 cents." The conductor thought Shen Yiyi was reluctant to pay, and kindly reminded him.

  Thinking of the dozens of dollars worth of lunch on the trains of later generations, Shen Yiyi couldn't help but be stunned, "Well, it's quite cheap."

  "So, meat dishes? Or vegetarian dishes?" The conductor thought Shen Yiyi was tempted, and reached out to get her the box lunch. .

  "No, no, I don't buy anything." Who said that the attitude of the service industry is very bad now, this one is not very good, Shen Yiyi quickly waved his hand and refused.

  Lin Xueci sneered at the side and sneered: "I said this comrade, why should you go now? What are you going to do with such a poor ghost, is she alone, can you still be able to eat boxed lunch?"

  She was violent. Temper, she was not very hungry at first, and she wanted to wait for a while to eat, who would have thought of meeting Lin Xueci such a wonderful thing.

  Today, my sister will let you see what the real braised pork is like.

  Shen Yiyi turned to go to the backpack beside the bed, actually took out a large aluminum lunch box from the space, first deliberately touched, "Well, it's still hot."

  Then opened it in public, and suddenly said that the entire carriage was covered. It may be exaggerated to be able to smell the scent, but the tourists around here can smell it.

  "Who is eating so fragrant? I smell the meat, comrades, your dishes are good today?" The
conductor sniffed the smell of the little girl's lunch box, then looked down and watched as he pushed it all the way. Smelling a car of boxed lunches, he smiled embarrassedly, "Well, we do have meat dishes today, but I don't know if it smells good ."

  "The smell is so good, I can smell it all. Now, why do you want to ask? Give me a box quickly."

  "Bring me a box too."

  "I, I, I want a box too."

  "Mother , I'm giving it up today, and I will also eat a box of meat. Dishes." After a while, the smell of Shen Yiyi's box of braised pork was smelt, and the conductor sold several boxes without moving the place.

  In a moment, some people will say that this meat smells so fragrant, and it doesn't taste so fragrant.

  Shen Yiyi just thought of this, and there was anxious voice over there, he had already opened and eaten, and then he really said something like this.

  Zhou Dafa looked at Shen Yiyi's box of lunch, which was also meat and vegetable, a braised pork with sour and spicy potato.

  But let alone the taste of the braised pork, it is the bright red and shiny color, which is different from the one in his hand.

Chapter 1452 Master Level

  There is also the hot and sour potato shreds, which are thinly cut, and some red peppers are cut.

  Then take a look at the box in his hand, so what, can he return it?

  The conductor was also clever, he glanced at Zhou Dafa's expression, and hurriedly pushed the car away.

  After all, it is a meat dish. Although it doesn't smell that fragrant to eat, for those people who don't have a lot of oil and water in their stomachs, no one really thinks that meat is not good.

  The feelings of Lin Xueci and Wang Xiaohui at the moment are even more unspeakable. They thought that this country girl could not afford a box lunch, so she took the opportunity to stimulate her and let her understand the gap between them, but they did not expect that the food they brought was also braised. Meat.

  And it looks more meat than theirs, the color is better than theirs, the fragrance is stronger than theirs, and what they eat is rice. What kind of rice is they, mixed with sorghum rice, and it's so expensive.

  At this time, Shen Yiyi took out a can of capers and a can of pickled cucumbers, and they ate them together, but it was so fragrant, you can make two big bowls of rice if you are not hungry.

  Zhou Dafa swallowed hard, and finally couldn't help it, "So what, Comrade Xiao Shen, can you give me some tamarind beans and pickles?"

  She deliberately took out two cans and wanted to give them to Zhou Dafa. Some, in the next few days, she can't go to the toilet and carry her bag, right?

  Although Zhou Dafa looked sleek, he was still a good person. At the very least, I could help her look at a bag or something. This trust is still okay.

  "Yes, I can't, it's all pickled by myself, but it's time for dinner." Shen Yiyi finished speaking, and went to find an empty canned bottle in his bag. The chopsticks were just useless. To Zhou Dafa.

  "Thank you. I have this bottle of stuff these days, so I won't be too much to swallow this meal." Originally, he thought Shen Yiyi could give him one or two to taste, but he didn't expect this girl to give him so much. Zhou Dafa was very excited to take over and thanked him again and again.

  "Just because my chopsticks are useless, you will try the braised pork I made." Shen Yiyi said, and put two pieces of meat into Zhou Da's hair.

  "Oh, this, this is so embarrassing, I have a good taste today."

  Meat is a precious thing, and he just swallows his saliva no matter how greedy he is, and he is too embarrassed to open his mouth and ask the little girl for meat.

  Unexpectedly, Shen Yiyi would take the initiative to give it, and he gave two yuan as soon as he paid it back. Zhou Dafa couldn't wait to pick up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth, then his eyes rounded, and then he quickly put down the lunch box and gave Shen Yiyi a thumbs up. "Xiao Shen, your craftsmanship is completely at the level of a chef."

  "It's okay, I'm not good at eating, so I prefer to study food by myself. Over time, my cooking skills have improved a lot. "Shen Yiyi is not modest, and he accepts all the compliments Zhou Dafa gave him without being polite.

  Lin Xueci and Wang Xiaohui were full of anger after swallowing the hard-to-swallow food with the smell of Shen Yiyi's side.

  Especially after hearing Shen Yiyi's words that she couldn't eat well, she was even more angry to death.

  A yellow-haired girl in the countryside, I'm afraid it's not certain whether she can eat or not before.

  Lin Xueci snorted heavily here, Shen Yiyi naturally heard it, and then she had a bite of meat, a bite of rice, and a bite of capers, oh my god, it's really fragrant.