1351-1360

Chapter 1351 The fiance is too handsome.

  Seeing that the unit of the two of them is not far ahead, it is hard to say if some words go in, Pei Xiaoguang quickly catches up with Shen Yiyi.

  Thinking of Gao Jianbo, he said again: "I saw you commute with Gao Jianbo before, so why are you not afraid of others misunderstanding you?"

  "That's different." Shen Yiyi kept saying that Gao Jianbo is her brother's friend, and only explained to Hu Jing. When, she told the truth. So now it seems that Hu Jing is the only one who knows that she is engaged.

  Shen Yiyi was not unwilling to talk about this, but felt that it was unnecessary. She went to work, or she was studying. If she was so boring, she would say that I was engaged.

  So Shen Yiyi just explained this sentence, and didn't want to go on. What's more, riding a bicycle against the wind is not suitable for chatting early in the morning.

  Pei Xiaoguang is also very interesting. When the two of them entered the hospital and sent the bicycles to the carport, he brought up the topic just now:

  "You said that I am different from Gao Jianbo . What do you mean? I heard that he is just your brother's. My friend, how can I go to and from work with him, but not with my colleague?"

  Shen Yiyi took a look at Pei Xiaoguang. To be honest, this young man is tall, thin and white. He is indeed a very attractive girl. Favorite type.

  Otherwise, people would not be so confident, thinking that Shen Yiyi couldn't look down on him, there must be some other reason to reject him.

  Alas, the young man still has too little knowledge. I don't know how many men are handsomer than you, right?

  Shen Yiyi wants to say that those girls who have a good impression of you definitely don't include her. There is already a more handsome Gu Zumo next to her, and he has long been reluctant to comment on men's looks.

  Why are you asking? Haha, why, with Xiao Mo's perfect look and such a measuring ruler in her heart, other people are either too ugly or improvised with her.

  Like Pei Xiaoguang, it's okay to belong to that kind, anyway, it can't be compared with Xiao Mo, otherwise it won't even be ugly, it's still too ugly.

  In fact, several older brothers in her family are all good-looking. Since she came into this world, she has no shortage of seductive handsome men around her. Isn't it normal to look down on others?

  Well, it's normal. Here, except for a few older brothers, she can compare with Gu Zumo, everyone else, ha ha, there is no such thing as a ugly man. Anyway, no matter how good you look, you can't be better than Master Xiao Mo. But it doesn't make a difference for Ugly Jun.

  Alas, thinking of Master Xiao Mo, she really missed him a little bit.

  "Shen Yiyi?" See Shen Yiyi do not know where to go fugue, Pei Xiaoguang and silent reminder the next, "You did not answer my question?"

  "Oh? Is this, and you did not say the truth before I actually Gao Jianbo is not a friend of my brother, but a good buddy of my target. He takes me off work every day, and it is also arranged by my target. If I say this, you can understand why I can't commute with you, right?"

  "You , Your object?" Pei Xiaoguang shook his head, saying that he was more confused now, "When did you have the object? Why haven't you heard about it before."

  "What is there to say, it seems that I can show off It seems like, but since you are asking, then I can tell you a little bit, my partner is amazing, and looks good...hehe, anyway, we two have been engaged for several years."

Chapter 1352 The one who died is still an acquaintance

  Shen Yiyi showed off, and then wandered into the house with a small bag, leaving Pei Xiaoguang alone in the wind for a while, before walking in staggeringly.

  "Comrades, there is work to be done. The textile factory belongs to the district, and a woman was killed at home." Gao Feng said, turning to Shen Yiyi's side, "Yiyi, it may be up to you this time.

  " ......Ah? Yes." She has been in a place where a hero is useless, and she has forgotten how she was recruited by Gao Feng.

  Today's mission was dispatched by a jeep, including Shen Yiyi, a total of four people came.

  Shen Yiyi had never been to Sun Chunhua's house. If Shen Sizhu came, he would be able to recognize that the dead man's house was Sun Chunhua's house.

  When the jeep stopped, in the alley where Sun Chunhua lived, the gate was already full of people.

  In the cold weather, everyone is really not afraid of the cold. They all put their sleeves in, hugged their arms, and exhaled warmth. It seemed that the chattering was quite lively.

  "The deceased died in her own bedroom. There was no trace of a fight. It was initially suspected that it was an acquaintance who committed the crime." As soon as they arrived, someone in the room ran over to report the situation.

  "Who discovered the deceased the first time?" Several people asked as they walked in.

  "It was a child from the deceased's family who was still in school. He woke up and found that there was no breakfast at home. When he came to see the deceased, she was already dead. Then he hurried out and called for someone. The neighbor helped to report the case."

  Because there was no trace of a fight, There was no obvious trauma, and it was initially suspected that she was poisoned to death, so Gao Feng said that it was up to Shen Yiyi this time.

  It's time to exercise her courage. She has been at work for several months. This is the first time she has been at the scene of a murder case.

  Because there is still a forensic examiner over there, Shen Yiyi's task is mainly to smell the things used by the deceased, whether it is possible to smell them, and which ones are poisonous.

  Now the test has to be sent to the province. If you can smell what is poisonous initially with a strong sense of smell, it will not send all the things that the deceased has touched. It can indeed save a lot of trouble.

  The bedroom can make contact with the dead is the thermos and cups, Shen Yiyi wear white gloves, get up and sniffed, and looked carefully, shook his head, "I think the thermos and cups should be nothing issue."

  Pei Xiaoguang, who was about to put the water cup into the paper bag, listened to Shen Yiyi's words and paused, but he still put it in after thinking about it. I always think that we have taken too many things, which is causing them trouble."

  Alas, this time is really too backward. If you don't have a few years, the crime rate will not rise.

  Shen Yiyi didn't go to pick up Pei Xiaoguang's words. This person was still magnanimous. Since she said that he already had an object, he deliberately kept a distance from her and didn't show his courtesy anymore.

  This is very good. After all, everyone is still a colleague and has to work together. If the other person is always awkward, she will also be very uncomfortable.

  Shen Yiyi is still focusing on finding something that may be toxic. The water is definitely okay, and there is no abnormality in other parts of the house.

  This room is also half of the area occupied by a large Kang. The deceased died on the Kang. She has already checked the underground. Shen Yiyi turned around and was about to go to the kitchen to have a look. The deceased on the road surprised her and exclaimed: "Sun Chunhua?" It's so alike, isn't it really Sun Chunhua?