2001-2006

Chapter 2001 Don't Care

  About Wang Zhaodi's accusation, Zhuo Ranran certainly didn't care, but Gu Zumo's cold tone hurt her a bit.

  In the past, Gu Zumo ignored her and didn't even look at her. This girl only treated Zhuo Yiyi because he didn't dare to look at her.

  Otherwise, she is such a big beauty, no man would dislike it, but she has tried it, no matter how arrogant a man, it is not going to fall under her pomegranate skirt in the end.

  Zhuo Ranran looked aggrieved at Gu Zumo, with a typical appearance of a small white flower, and said delicately and weakly: "I, I also heard Aunt Wen say that I really want to hug my grandson, and I have always been anxious for you. When I heard that Yiyi was pregnant, I just told the truth." The relationship between the mother and daughter of Zhuo San and Chen Mo is indeed very good, even closer than walking with their family.

  Maybe the mother-in-law of Yiyi really said this. Mother Zhuo took a look at her son-in-law, tapped the rice bowl with her chopsticks, and greeted her loudly:

  "Eat and eat. There are so many good dishes. I can't stop your mouths. I see. I will also learn from other people's families after home, and it's okay to have a meal without talking and sleeping." Usually they can't see Zhuo Ranran, but they can see it when they eat. Mother Zhuo really doesn't want to hear the girl's twitchy voice anymore. Up.

  Sanguo Zhuo looked up, and said sarcastically: "My younger brothers and sisters are so majestic, and my parents are here, so I dare to set the rules for everyone."

  Zhuo Niang looked up at the old lady, and explained with some guilty conscience:

  "I just want everyone to be OK. It's easy to get together, so you can't have a good meal, but some people like to pick things up while eating, so I didn't say what I just said." The

  old lady reached out and patted the three girls who were still choking. He smiled and spoke to Zhuo Yiyi, finally suppressing the tense atmosphere.

  But when they were about to leave after the meal, Zhuo Ranran approached him again, still tearful, insisting to explain to Gu Zumo.

  Then Zhuo Yiyi didn't say a word, and stared at it with a smile. In the end, Mrs. Zhuo's voice scared people away.

  "It seems that I was beaten lightly last time." As soon as the two of them came out, Gu Zumo made up his mind to teach Zhuo Ranran again.

  "Well, don't worry, someone will take care of them for us soon."

  How can I relieve my hatred after a beating? Zhuo Yiyi now wants to see what the expressions of the mother and daughter were when they were handcuffed.

  And how her grandma would react, well, she was quite expecting it.

  Now it is not like decades later, wherever you go, there will be surveillance cameras staring at you, just like having a pair of eyes staring at you all the time.

  Why is the crime rate high in recent years? Failure to monitor is definitely a big factor.

  Zhuo Xiangan was so courageous that he dared to take risks in the country and attack her fourth brother. It is estimated that he saw this.

  She thought that as long as no one saw this incident, the person they hired had already left, and even if they knew it was related to her, they couldn't help it with their mother and daughter.

  Just as Zhuo Yiyi guessed, Zhuo Xiangan really thought so.

  So after the initial shock, she quickly calmed down, thinking that this matter would not be found until the mother and daughter left.

  As for whether she will be found in the future, she doesn't plan to come back anyway, even if she is found, what will happen.

  The two countries still don't have the rules for transnational arrest. As long as she leaves now, even Zhuo Honghai won't use her aunt.

Chapter 2002 Trial

  Just when Zhuo Xiangan was ready, and waiting for the old lady to give her the seal, she could book tickets and run away, but heard that the person had been caught.

  How is this possible, that person has already returned to China?

  Zhuo Yiyi is not a simple girl, she must be blowing herself up, wanting her to show her feet in panic.

  Zhuo Xiangan didn't say anything for a long time, and then he wanted to understand that the man Hans had found from abroad, and he was specially engaged in assassinations, how could he be arrested?

  "Surprised Sangu? You certainly didn't expect that we could catch people so quickly, right?"

  Zhuo Yiyi asked this, and Zhuo Xiangan subconsciously wanted to nod her head. Fortunately, she woke up in time and took a look. The parents were staring at her, and hurriedly smiled and said,

  "I was surprised, of course, I am also very happy. I didn't expect our country to be so good in this aspect. Okay, this is great. Otherwise, I just go back and I won't be relieved. "

  Why is Sangu leaving suddenly?" The whole family hadn't heard of this, but Zhuo Yiyi didn't think it was strange, but he still asked with a smile.

  If she doesn't leave, she won't be able to leave, of course she has to leave as soon as possible.

  Fortunately, she told her parents about this two days ago, otherwise the dead girl would ask how she felt like she was about to run away.

  "I have been staying in China for the past few years. Actually, I should have gone back and have a look, but maybe I will be back soon. After all, your grandma is here, and we are children. It must be our parents. I'm used to it. Where to run."

  Aunt Zhuo happened to be there today, and after hearing what the third sister said, she nodded and expressed her approval.

  Actually, Aunt Zhuo sees that since the third family does not have any business abroad, it is better to come back and see if there are any opportunities for them in the country.

  As the eldest sister, she naturally said this to her sister, and Sanguo Zhuo didn't say no, only that she wanted to go back to discuss with Hans's two sons.

  Zhuo Yiyi saw that Sanguo Zhuo was only panicked at first, and then chatted with everyone as if he was okay, and realized that the third aunt of her family is also a master who does not see the coffin and does not shed tears.

  When the assassin was caught, because the opponent fought so hard, the people here fired, so the person is still being rescued.

  But the doctor said that the person will be able to wake up at the latest tomorrow morning.

  However, Zhuo Yiyi also understood that her third aunt had already made plans to leave at any time. Don't wait for that person to explain, she had already run away.

  She must not be allowed to run away, otherwise it will be difficult to let her go abroad if she wants to catch people back.

  The words she said just now were made by Master Xiao Mo.

  Gu Zumo wanted to reveal some news to Zhuo Sangu, but it was not for her to run, but to force her to make some choices.

  Obviously the choice made by Zhuo Sangu was to escape, but before running, she still wanted to get her grandma's dowry.

  Grandpa Zhuo seemed to realize what was wrong, especially the little granddaughter's words, and the smile in her eyes made the grandpa feel uneasy.

  Both the daughters and daughters were born by himself, and he gave all the shares to his sons to several grandchildren, but he never thought of dying for a few daughters.

  Especially this youngest, unlike her two sisters, who both have their own family business, they can live well even if they don't count on her natal family.

  So they originally wanted to give part of the old woman's dowry to the three girls and some real estate.