1271-1280

Chapter 1271 is a good thing.

  "Who knows when the college entrance examination will be resumed, what if it has not resumed? Then you might as well marry Xiaomo first, and then take advantage of nothing, husband and children, what are you waiting for? when reopening willing to go test test, when children can cast hand, and mother also helped you with those kids. "

  Shen mother thought quite far, mainly around even a son-now take care of the people No, but she dare not say this, otherwise the girl would say that she is Gu Zumo's real mother.

  Her mother is so scary, how old she is, even thinking about giving birth.

  The original plan, she really wanted to go to Kyoto next year and have a look, let her mother talk to her, it seems that this plan needs to be changed, otherwise her mother and Gu Zumo will come together inside and outside, how can she stand it up.

  The matter was solved satisfactorily in this way. Not only did Father Shen and Mother Shen not complain about the incident, they also supported them.

  This made Shen Erzhu's guilty heart finally feel better.

  "My son is not filial, and he has not been able to do his filial piety in front of his parents. This is still so far away..."

  "Far, anyway, our whole family..."

  "Cough cough..." Shen Yiyi quickly coughed twice, Mrs. Shen Busily swallowed what hadn't been said.

  The girl said, her third brother can't be told about the matter, especially the Lin family is highly powerful, and maybe they can help her third brother in the future.

  Yes, yes, the Lin family is their relatives, direct relatives, and the father-in-law's family of their two sons, so they will definitely be able to help the third child in the future.

  With this recognition, Shen's father and Shen's mother had more confidence in the words they said to their girls.

  "You are not filial, your mother and I are not old, you don't need to be by your side." Father Shen said, looking at the second daughter-in-law, and tentatively asked: "Lan Ying, your parents will give it to you. When I wrote, I didn't say what my second child could do?"

  The son must live in Lao Lin's family this time. What's the difference between this and the door-to-door son-in-law? Father Shen is afraid that his son will be angry at Lao Lin's family.

  So what the girl said was very pleasant, but after careful consideration, he always felt that this would embarrass his son.

  The son-in-law of the door-to-door will certainly not agree, so as long as the second child can have a full-time business student, he will sell the house of the third child in Qingshan Town and buy a house in Kyoto for the second child.

  After a while, Father Shen had already thought of buying a house for his second son in Kyoto.

  "My parents did not mention this in the letter to me, but my elder brother and my dad's secretary both said it. By that time, I will look at Er Zhu's own thoughts. If he wants to enter the factory, he will go to the factory and enter the agency. Just think of a way."

  Well, I understand what the eldest son of the Lin family and Secretary Han said, the second child is gone, it is still very easy to enter the factory as a worker.

  "Then it would be nice to enter the factory as a worker. Anyway, when you come, don't make your family feel too embarrassed."

"Dad who can't, this little thing is not a big deal for our family."

  Shen Yiyi I felt that what her second sister-in-law said was particularly hateful, so I took a look at Shen Lao Niang's eyes, if it weren't for giving up her son, I would have to serve the Lin family for some time in the future, or I would have started cursing early.

  The second child can be a worker, which is indeed a good thing. The old couple figured it out, and the atmosphere in the room immediately changed.

  In recent years, Shen Yiyi has been buying fabrics for her parents, and Mrs. Shen has searched to find out which piece of cloth the second son can use, thinking about making more clothes for her son, so as not to go to the father-in-law's house and make people look down upon him. , Said that our country folks can't even wear new clothes.