1401-1410

Chapter 1401 Mastering 

As soon as Yu Shengli left, Shen Jiage became Holmes in a few moments, and even Father Shen was awakened by his imagination, and he would insert a sentence from time to time.

  After discussing a few, the final conclusion is that Kang Qiuju must have lost the thousand yuan, but it was not the Lao Li family who stole it, but Sun Lanshu stole the money.

  As for what Sun Lanshu is eager to do with money at this time, Shen Yiyi, who has come from later generations, knows best. It is common in novels to buy murders, and Sun Lanshu wants to use the money to buy fierce chants.

  Because Father Shen and the two older brothers still couldn't fully understand the matter of buying a murderer, their fathers only argued for a long time.

  Fortunately, everyone finally agreed. Starting today, their whole family will have to work hard to guard against Sun Lanshu.

  Because of the previous two things, whether it was Hu Lanlan's side or Wang Siya's thing, Sun Lanshu came forward to instigate others to do it.

  So when Shen Yiyi said that Sun Lanshu might buy murder this time, Gao Jianbo and Hu Jing also felt unlikely at first.

  When Sun Lanshu was looking for someone to fight Hu Lanlan, he used her as a suitor, implying that as long as he could help herself prevent Hu Lanlan from coming to power, she would accept his pursuit.

  Then the silly boy found two bastards and discounted Hu Lanlan's legs.

  Now that the man is still in prison, he guessed that he was taken advantage of by Sun Lanshu, but is there any way? When he comes out after squatting for 20 years, Sun Lanshu may become grandmother by then.

  In another incident, Sun Lanshu was more clever. She was not using her own suitor this time, but Wang Siya's suitor.

  In fact, she just pretended to accidentally tell the other party that Wang Siya was very conservative. As long as she ruined her innocence and cooked rice, she would naturally marry him.

  Then one night, she asked Wang Siya out again, and then she missed the appointment, but told that person about Wang Siya alone in the practice room.

  So the tragedy happened like this. Now the grass on the grave of that person is taller, right?

  It is said that Sun Lanshu was the one who could be sentenced to death.

  Actually, Sun Lanshu also thought about making those people sentenced to death for the Hu Lanlan incident.

  In this way, there is really no proof. By then, everyone in the world will know that she manipulated the two things, but there is no proof, everyone is dead, and no one will recruit her.

  Unexpectedly, that family also had some background, and actually saved his son's life, and in the end he was sentenced to only 20 years.

  At that time, Sun Lanshu had a son from the Duan family behind her back, and she was also a dancer in the art troupe. The people and things she came into contact with were beneficial to her.

  Now she is a village girl, who would risk killing people for her village girl.

  What's more, it was not ordinary people who killed them.

  Now Sun Lanshu also had to admit that with Lin Lanxin's status today, the county magistrate's sister-in-law and Lin Shuguang's only daughter-in-law, no one could despise her.

  In particular, Lin Lanxin is now very simple, and Shen Sizhu is there to accompany him wherever he goes, and she simply doesn't leave her a chance.

  During this period of time, Sun Lanshu was actually not idle at all, so she sneaked around to Xiaobailou when he was fine, and even wanted to knock on the door several times, and then took advantage of Lin Lan's unpreparedness and stab her to death. Or, Put some medicine in the water she drinks.

Chapter 1402 Wolf's Ambition

  She has thought about all these things, but if she really did this, the possibility of exposing her is too great, she does not dare to bet.

  Until one day, I saw Kang Qiuju secretly checking her 1,000 yuan, and Sun Lanshu was inspired by it. Yes, isn't she a country mother who has money in her hands? Why doesn't she use the money and hire someone outside to do this Thing.

  Yes, just do it like this, look for those little gangsters who are about to starve to death, and dare to kill them, don't say give them a thousand yuan at that time, it is estimated that five hundred yuan will make them tempted.

  Since playing with such a plan, Sun Lanshu began to look for opportunities.

  Kang Qiuju had been hiding the thousand yuan on her body, and she still hid it in the waist of her cotton trousers. She would take off her trousers at night and put her under the pillow.

  So even if he slept in the same room with Kang Qiuju, Sun Lanshu had to work hard to steal the thousand yuan.

  As for how she stole it, she was not smart enough. Since she had the intention of stealing money, she would knit Kang Qiuju's woolen trousers morning and night, and then wait for the woolen trousers to finish knitting. Naturally, her country mom would have to try them on.

  When Kang Qiuju grew up, it was the first time she wore woolen trousers. She was knitted by the old girl herself. Although she used the yarn left by the eldest girl, but if it weren't for the old girl, she would use that wool, and she didn't know how to knit it. .

  So excited, Kang Qiuju took off her cotton trousers and went to her mother-in-law's house while wearing woolen trousers.

  Taking advantage of this opportunity, Sun Lanshu hurriedly stole the money sewn into the waist of cotton trousers, and put in a stack of pre-prepared paper.

  The wad of paper was cut to the size of ten yuan, and the thickness was about one thousand yuan. Kang Qiuju actually touched the place where the money was hidden when she came back, and found that the money was still there, so she didn't open it.

  According to Sun Lanshu's thoughts, it is impossible for Kang Qiuju to discover this. The dead old lady lives in the second girl's house, and she is not willing to spend a penny. She can't open it to see if there is money or paper.

  But she didn't expect Kang Qiuju to attach importance to her old girl. This is not about the New Year. The girl will have to look at her in two days. I heard that this condition is pretty good.

  Kang Qiuju wondered, if this is still unclear, then both of them have to go back, or else they have to spend the New Year outside. How can this work, she is a little homesick.

  The girl came out of the art troupe before, and for a while, she ran out of money, so she sold all the decent clothes on her body.

  Kang Qiuju pondered for several days before he made up his mind, ready to spend twenty yuan to buy decent clothes for Sun Lanshu.

  Then when she took apart the waistband of her cotton trousers, she discovered that her thousand dollars had all become waste paper.

  At that time, the Li family heard Kang Qiuju let out a howl in an unpleasant voice, and then they saw people rushing over, and then said that their family had stolen her 1,000 yuan.

  When Yu Shengli returned from the old Shen's house, the old Li's lawsuit hadn't been finished yet, but there were a lot less people watching the excitement.

  In the cold weather, who wants to stand outside all the time, watching the scolding between a few old ladies.

  There are still no new words. Turn over and adjust them to those few sentences. If you have watched the excitement enough, naturally no one wants to stay here.

  Yu Shengli leaned on the window, glanced secretly, and saw Sun Lanshu sitting in front of Kang Qiuju obediently, and he hummed to himself.

  Although Comrade Shen didn't say it clearly, he wasn't stupid. He had already heard it out. The woman must have done something bad before. The government guessed that he hadn't found evidence yet, otherwise he wouldn't let him stare at her.