1441-1450

Chapter 1441 Hard Days

  Li Dazhong's family has three children. If it weren't for family planning, the couple planned to have at least six.

  Nowadays, he is not allowed to give birth. He is a village cadre and has to take the lead, so the whole family is really hurting this little son.

  However, the conditions in the countryside are limited, and I can cook rice porridge every few times, even if the food is improved.

  As for eating meat or something, it depends on his father to take the time to go into the mountains and get lucky, to catch a pheasant and a hare, and to give the children a tooth sacrifice.

  Farmers are the most leisurely in winter, but where to go hunting in winter, you think that animals are not afraid of cold, yes, animals are not afraid of cold, but the mountains and plains are covered with snow, and the animals are not stupid. They come out without eating and are easy to be spotted by hunters. Might as well stay in the nest cat winter.

  Animals also have their own habits. Most animals will store food for the winter before winter, and then the cat will not come out of their burrows throughout the winter.

  So now it's not that easy to rely on hunting and tooth sacrifice.

  In the past few years, wild vegetables have been excavated in the wasteland. Besides, the wild vegetables are not enough for people to eat, so they are not willing to use them to feed pigs.

  Therefore, the pig farming in the farm village has not been as good as one year in the past few years. Especially last year, if the pigs were paid enough, there was only one pig left in the whole village.

  Li Dazhong's family had a lot of work points, and he was willing to exchange work points for meat, only to return two catties of meat.

  To catch up with the New Year, the whole family had to make dumplings for this little bit of meat. On the second day of the first lunar month, when the girl came back, she had to save half a catty of meat to entertain the son-in-law.

  In this way, only one catty of meat was left, and then cut a small piece each time, chopped it and put it in the porridge, almost all of it was eaten by Xiaobao.

  In this way, that bit of meat has only been eaten for a month. During this time, there is no meat to eat. This child is so gluttonous that he can't eat anymore, but he is getting thinner and thinner.

  Hearing what Li Dazhong said, Mrs. Shen was very angry, "Why don't you say this earlier, even if Yiyi can't come back, our family still has some bacon."

  "Then I am ashamed," Li Dazhong smiled, "I am here today.

  I'm going to spare it, and I'm not afraid that Comrade Gao and Comrade Hu are laughing." "What a joke, my family is also in the countryside, and it is even more difficult than yours." Thinking of his relatives in his hometown, Gao Jianbo can understand Li Dazhong very well.

  "Where is your hometown? How about eating food now? Can you be full?"

  The topic of a few adults over there was too heavy, and Shen Yiyi held Xiaobao to the place where he put the bag, and pulled out a bunch from it. He ate them with white rabbit toffee, biscuits, canned fish, canned meat, and finally gave him a can of malted milk extract.

  This kid likes to eat meat, so it must be lacking in this aspect of nutrition, so he wants to add more if he can't control it in his body.

  Actually, she wants to see that this child still lacks vitamins, but it's a pity that the fruits in her space are not easy to take out.

  Li Dazhong was talking over there, paying attention to his little baby all the time. When Shen Yiyi took out so many things, he was a little frightened.

  "No, no, let's have a meal, but we can't even eat and take." Moreover, these are all precious things, and he has never seen the two bottles of canned food.

  Andy then have to eat all those in his arms, and let father take, he would look to for help Shen Yiyi, "Sister, I'm gonna get." "Come, Nazan is holding back, wait for Aunt I will find you a bag, you can pack everything, okay?"

Chapter 1442 is all grown up.

  "Okay." The little guy agreed.

  The child is good-looking and clean, and the small shape of this food-protecting pair is also very pleasing.

  Shen Yiyi asked Mrs. Shen for a cloth bag and packed all those things, and then Xiao Bao kept holding the bag, and was reluctant to let go of his hand while eating.

  The two of them ate and drank, carrying a large piece of meat, and the bag of things the aunt gave, and went home happily.

  What Shen Yiyi didn't know was that she gave something like this, and Xiaobao remembered her little aunt, so she kept saying something, she gave Xiaobao toffee, gave Xiaobao canned meat, gave biscuits, and wheat. Milk essence, aunt said that Xiaobao eats more vegetables, and sister-in-law said that Xiaobao has to jump around to grow taller.

  Once this remark was heard by the old sister Li Dazhong, because the children called her aunt, she asked wonderingly: "When did I buy Xiaobao toffee, canned meat? Those things he said, I am an aunt. I haven't eaten it before, I just have the heart, and I don't have the ability."

  This episode is really trivial to Shen Yiyi, but for those who have been helped by her, it is great kindness.

  When Shen Yiyi went back that day, she passed by Qingshan Town and went to school to meet her two children, Wenying, Wu Haoran and Wu Xiaoyu.

  Aimin and Wu Haoran are already in the second grade in the same class. Although Wenying is the same age as them, she and Wu Xiaoyu have just been in the first year of junior high because of their late studies and average grades.

  Next year, their family Shen Xia will also be promoted to junior high school. There will be four middle school students in their family, and Wu Haoran and Wu Xiaoyu will be six. This is the future.

  Wu Haoran and Wu Xiaoyu are now taken care of by their grandfather. They are no longer their children, but the two still maintain close contacts.

  I heard that Wu Xiaoyu's father will be back in the next few days. At the beginning, Wu Peng thought that his son and daughter-in-law could not survive, so he chose to commit suicide, maybe where he died.

  Unexpectedly, he was found in the mountains by Gu Zumo and arranged to go to Kyoto for treatment.

  The two children were very happy about this. When they saw Shen Yiyi, they quickly told her the good news and asked her to share her joy with them.

  Now that Wu Haoran and Wu Xiaoyu have a grandfather and a father, she won't have to worry about them from now on.

  As for Wenying, after all, he is the offspring of the old housekeeper of the Wen family. Gu Zumo also holds hope, using almost all his relationships to inquire about the whereabouts of her parents.

  But the news that came back in the end was unsatisfactory. Wenying's parents, like her grandfather, were both harmed by the gang of benevolent people.

  As soon as the news came back, everyone was sad and felt that it was better not to look for it, so they could still hold on to hope that they might have been sent to some place just like Wu Haoran's father, and lost contact with the outside world.

  Fortunately, although Wenying is a girl, she is not as delicate and tender as Wu Xiaoyu. This girl is cold when she looks at it, and her heart is really cold.

  When everyone was sad for her, she was still okay, what to do and to learn.

  Several children have grown up in a blink of an eye, and I don't know whether it is the reason for the good food or the good feng shui of their family. These children, including Wu Haoran and Wu Xiaoyu, are a lot taller than the children of the same age.

  Wenying is even more so. She is only fourteen years old and is already 1.65 meters. In a few years, it will be no problem to pass her.