1091-1100

Chapter 1091 Who's Here Again?

  Because I didn't believe what the elder sister said, Gu Dong still mailed it, and then Gu Nan returned everything to him.

  This time, Gu Dong didn't take the money ticket. He felt that the little salary of Gu Nan and his wife would have to raise several children. She said that there is no shortage, and it must be hungry. How could it be possible to eat well and dress well.

  By the way, his younger brother earns a lot, and the younger brother loves the eldest sister the most. Looking at this table of good food, Gu Dong seemed to figure out what was going on.

  There are several bicycles in the house, and I will come back for dinner if I can rush back at noon. It just so happens that I'm fine at noon today, even Mayor Shen is back.

  Everyone was naturally weeping with joy when they met, especially Gu Nan, who hadn't seen him for a few years, and saw the once tall and handsome eldest brother limped and his crying eyes were swollen.

  Even Gu Zumo, who had always had the same expression, flushed his eyes when he saw his elder brother like this, and vowed secretly that he must crush the bones of the man who caused the crippling leg of his elder brother.

  Shen Yiyi saw that everyone was so excited, she quickly walked into the kitchen in silence.

  Father Shen has a bad stomach, so Shen Yiyi wants him to eat more noodles. The noodles made last night have already been made, and they are just used to steam steamed buns.

  Then you have to make a soup and stir-fry a few dishes, so let's have two meats and two vegetarian dishes, let's have four dishes and one soup.

  Because everyone still has to go to work in the afternoon, Shen Yiyi cooks these few dishes very quickly, one spicy tofu, one sour bamboo shoot fried pork, one salted duck egg, and then another cold dish. Finally, after the steamed bun is out of the pot, he makes an egg and persimmon. soup.

  Four very simple dishes, plus the intestines and fish made in the morning, there are a lot of leftovers, and it is another big table of dishes.

  The dishes were made by Shen Yiyi, and the fire was made by Mr. Shen. The few people who only cared about home-cooking were very embarrassed when they saw that the food was ready.

  Gu Dong secretly pulled his little brother's clothes, gestured to Shen Yiyi, laughed and teased him: "You are looking for a good wife. You'd better live in S city in the future, so that I can visit you every day. I'm eating at home."

  "This may be a bit difficult, but you can also transfer to Kyoto, or else you won't be able to eat the good dishes my wife cooks." Gu Zumo said somewhat proudly.

  The little brother who used to know how to laugh, has become like this, and Gu Nan has not seen him in a few years, but has become younger.

  It is the blessing of the older sisters and younger brothers to meet the brothers and sisters of the Shen family, as well as the blessing of his family care.

  Gu Dong felt that he had come right this time, and now he was completely relieved, otherwise he always felt that the eldest sister was telling him good news and not good news, otherwise there is no such good man in the world as she said, don't care. She was married and didn't care if she took two children. She even regarded Xiaoxiang Xiaopan as her own, and even changed her surname to his.

  Everyone happily sat in the courtyard and had lunch. In fact, the Gu family used to be forbidden to talk when eating, but now who pays attention to those things and can't speak, a few people can't wait to talk.

  Gu Dong happily talked about the changes in City S, saying that many of his dad's old classmates and colleagues have returned.

  Suddenly the door was knocked, and Shen Sanzhu sat on the outside, hurriedly got up to open the door.

  Standing outside the door was Zhou Xiuyun, who was neatly packed, and an old lady who seemed to be in her sixties.

  Supporting the old lady was a middle-aged woman about forty years old. Shen Sanzhu noticed that the woman looked very similar to Zhou Xiuyun, and he was taken aback.

Chapter 1092 The Acknowledgement Drama

  Didn't Hear Gu Nan Talk About Zhou Xiuyun And His Sisters? However, Gu Nan mentioned that their grandma had passed away, so who is this old lady?

  "Sanzhu, is your elder brother here? I heard that your elder brother is here. Come and have a look."

  Zhou Xiuyun seemed to have changed her person, and she was polite to talk to Shen Sanzhu, and people said she was visiting her son. Yes, Shen Sanzhu had to step aside and let a few people in.

  As soon as Zhou Xiuyun came in, the lively atmosphere just became silent.

  However, when the old lady walked in, Gu Nanshan quickly stood up, took a few steps forward to support the old lady, and called Master Sheng.

  "I came by a car with Gu Dong, why, he didn't tell you I'm here?" The old lady looked at Gu Dong with a look of guilt.

  "Hehe, as soon as I saw my dad and wanted to say too much, I forgot about it." Gu Dong really forgot about it, so it would be a bit embarrassing to see the old lady.

  "Gu Nan, you are suffering. Auntie later heard about you and really wanted to call Li's house to vent your anger." Gu Nan was also held back by the middle-aged woman at this time. The woman said, While still wiping tears angrily.

  What is this operation, why is this a master? Whose aunt is the aunt?

  Seeing Zhou Xiuyun's obedient and compliant appearance, Shen Yiyi felt that if she didn't know what she did before, she would definitely have to be fooled by her weak and compliant appearance.

  These people weren't Zhou Xiuyun's helpers? Does she still want to remarry Gu Nanshan?

  Damn, if that were the case, she felt that Uncle Gu would not agree, otherwise it would be a bit too disgusting.

  Shen Yiyi winked secretly at Gu Zumo, motioned him to go aside, and asked in a low voice: "Who are these two? I see that Uncle Gu seems to have respect for the old lady. And that auntie, I look at him. There must be some similarities with Zhou Xiuyun? Wouldn't it be my third sister-in-law's pro-aunt?"

  "That old lady is the wife of my father's teacher, and the girl's name is Zhou Xiuyu, who is Zhou Xiuyun's half-sister."

  "Ah, she's really a real sister." The half-mother is also a relative, look at her. Sansao's embarrassment, is this woman more difficult than Zhou Xiuyun, right?

  No, why are half-parents still surnamed Zhou?

  As if he had guessed the question in the little daughter-in-law's heart, Gu Zumo said again: "Back then, her mother remarried to S city, and the family of the married person happened to be Zhou. Zhou Xiuyun's surname was also changed later. Actually, her father's surname was Huang."

  "Ah? It's not Huang Shiren, right?" Shen Yiyi's mind flashed the name for some reason, and he said it casually.

  "Who is Huang Shiren?" This name is not a good person's name, and Master Xiao Mo can't afford to be a little bit curious.

  "Uh, a very bad, very bad big landlord."

  There was a scene where relatives met, and the two of them hid away and whispered. Shen Yiyi thought that there was nothing wrong with the two of them here, but Zhou Xiuyu didn't expect it. Shi suddenly rushed towards them and tried to pull Gu Zumo, but was evaded by Master Xiao Mo.

  The atmosphere became a bit embarrassing for a moment, but Zhou Xiuyu quickly adjusted her state and said with tears: "Xiao Mo has grown so tall. If you meet this on the street, I am afraid that my aunt will not recognize you. "