1481-1490

Chapter 1481 The Lin Family's Attitude

  Hmph, a little girl from the country is not as good as her babysitter, so she deserves her respect.

  She was introduced by the old lady. The identity itself was different. In addition, Zheng Hua took into account that the non-talking child spent a long time with Sister Li, and that he had to rely on her to take care of her, so she valued her more.

  Lin Lanying was also afraid that the babysitter would not treat the children well, and they could not stay in front of the children 24 hours a day, so she would buy something for Sister Li from time to time to show respect.

  Then Sister Li saw that even the Lin family was holding her like this, and the family of her in-laws saw her as if they had seen a big person, and their hearts were premature, not knowing what she was doing.

  How could such a person take Shen Yiyi from the countryside in his eyes.

  Shen Yiyi was really not afraid that Sister Li would disrespect her, hehe, the more disrespect the better, she just had a reason to vent her grievances.

  Otherwise, Zheng Hua is like this, she really can't say anything.

  Speaking of which, she would also like to thank the eldest sister Li for giving her a chance to speak.

  Shen Yiyi teased the little nephew who was jumping on her lap, and said with a smile:

  "It depends on the owner to hit the dog, little nephew. You, the nanny, dare to abuse your aunt in this way. It shows that your status in this family is not good. "

  Shen Yiyi's remarks were of course not meant for children of a few months. She used the children to talk about things, and of course it was her second brother.

  Since this babysitter looks down on the country folks in this way, it can be seen that he didn't respect the second brother very much before.

  Where did the nanny's information come from? The Lin family didn't give it yet.

  These are all human beings, and the nanny looks down on their son-in-law, will they not be able to tell?

  Gu Zumo, who has always been very calm, suddenly said: "Yiyi, you don't need to belittle yourself in front of such low-minded people. These people are just like that. They don't have much prospects and can only take you. He's born to talk about things, and he is always a countryman, chasing three generations up, who is not from the country." After Gu Zumo finished speaking, he turned to ask for Lin Xiangqian's opinion, "Uncle Lin, you said I'm right?"

  Just now Shen Yiyi's remarks were already irritating enough, Gu Zumo said this, does not mean that this is also the case for their family, or that their family Lanying is just like this, and can't live up to it.

  Lin Xiangqian and Zheng Hua naturally knew that these two people would not care about Sister Li, but they would have to care about it, and what they said was more awkward than the other.

  Those words are naturally told to them, and they are not stupid, so they won't be able to hear them.

  It is reasonable that he is an elder and shouldn't care about the younger, but the two children seem to have not paid attention to the two elders.

  Lin Xiangqian laughed and replied, "Comrade Gu Xiao is right, but what Sister Li said is indeed the case. If we don't say anything else, let's say that my husband and I just came back from the country when we had lice on our bodies."

  Lin Xiangqian said, Sister Li was even more proud, and she reached out to pick up the child.

  The Lin family publicly disliked going to their house. This has made it clear that the babysitter's words were what they meant, and that she was worried that she would have lice on her body when she came from the country.

  Shen Yiyi chuckled inwardly, not holding the child, handed the child to Sister Li, and said apologetically.

  "Sorry, you don't have to. You will come to see the children later as an aunt. It's best to clean up yourself first. We Lin Xiao can be squeamish."

Chapter 1482 draw the line

  Lin Xiao? The previous Shen Yiyi  guessed it had been forgotten, or had no intention of giving the child a surname Shen.

  "Well, Sister Li is right. I am overpowered. It seems that I, a countryman, will not be qualified to hold my nephew in the future."

  Shen Yiyi put the child down here and said something like this, Zheng Hua didn't say anything, but waved his hand to signal Sister Li to hold the child first.

  Everyone just took advantage of the children, which means they have already engaged in a confrontation first.

  It is clear to each other now that Shen Yiyi is indeed not a good talker, but their family has also expressed their intentions. It is impossible for their family to let their precious daughter and grandson move out.

  To leave, the two masters Shen Erzhu had to go by themselves.

  Such a family, such parents, it is no wonder that Lin Lanying's kind of people will be educated, and it is no wonder that the second brother will become more and more depressed.

  Although Shen Yiyi wished to take away the second brother and Xiao Qiu now, but the second brother did not speak, she really couldn't take the initiative to bring up this matter.

  Gu Zumo also stopped talking with Lin Qiangqian. Suddenly there was no one talking in the living room, and the child was not there. It was really embarrassing.

  Fortunately, Shen Erzhu finally appeared at this time, and then Xiao Qiu and Lin Lanying also followed.

  "Xiao Qiu came to our house since he came to our house, and he is fat and taller." Zheng Hua finished speaking, and beckoned, "Xiao Qiu, come here, let your aunt take a good look, is Xiao Qiu a lot taller." "

  Xiao Qiu has indeed grown taller, and has indeed become more beautiful, especially the dress she wears, which is not cheap at first glance.

  "Xiao Qiu, don't you miss grandpa and grandma?" Shen Yiyi asked Xiao Qiu after he pulled it over.

  Xiao Qiu nodded, and then the circles under her eyes turned red, and she whispered a word, "I think."

  "Well, it's not bad, I haven't forgotten my roots." As soon as Shen Yiyi said this, Zheng Hua's smiling face froze immediately, and his heart said sinking. This girl Yiyi is really choking when she speaks, and she hasn't forgotten her name.

  Shen Yiyi didn't want to sit down anymore, patted Xiao Qiu, motioned her to sit down, and then looked around and said:

  "I came today, not because my second brother was scratched."

  Just as Shen Yiyi opened his head here, Lin Lanying shrank back consciously.

  Last night, Dad and Aunt Lin quarreled because of her. Xiao Qiu, who was sitting on the side, was also nervously stirring her two hands.

  Shen Erzhu didn't actually go to eat just now. He could not eat, but his father-in-law and mother-in-law didn't want him to stay in the living room, so he could only go out with him.

  I went out, but Shen Erzhu was worried that the little girl was being bullied, so he kept standing at the door of the dining room, listening to the movement in the living room.

  He heard the words of his parents-in-law indulging Sister Li to dislike the younger sister just now. At this moment, Shen Erzhu's heart can be said that it was like being stirred back and forth by a hundred knives. It really hurt him like he lost too much blood and his face was pale.

  As soon as she got off work, Lin Lanying told her parents about what happened in the unit today. My sister-in-law was going to come to the house at night, so she didn't dare to hide it.

  Then Shen Erzhu was warned. The Lin family's intention was very clear. If he wanted to move out, he would move out by himself, and the job in the steel plant would have to be returned to the Lin family.

  Seeing his second brother's face pale, Shen Yiyi no longer wanted to hesitate, and continued:

  "My second brother is not the son-in-law of the Lin family. Before, my second brother was allowed to live in you because the family had no conditions and couldn't afford a house. Now that our family has the conditions and the houses are ready, Uncle Lin and Aunt Zheng, will you object to my second brother and his family moving out?"