1051-1060

Chapter 1051 

The interest relationship was of course added by Gu Zumo himself. Li Jiashu relied on being the county magistrate and said that he would dismiss his old father-in-law. What he wanted was the performance of the kimchi factory, so he let him draw water from a bamboo basket. It's empty, ha ha, let's play slowly.

  As for the people who work in the kimchi factory, everyone earns work points anyway. If you don't make kimchi, you can do other things.

  In addition, everyone can dig vegetables and sell them to vegetable supply stations. The money is still earned, but the performance cannot be counted on the farm.

  Gu Zumo had already talked about the current situation of the Sixty-Nine Farm. The force behind it was the new magistrate Li...

  Liu Qiao just hesitated for a moment before he smiled, "Sure, you must be honest, this matter. I promise you, the difficulty is definitely there, but since I promised you, I will definitely be able to do it." The two sides have been cooperating for so many years. Although the little girl Shen Yiyi is very young, she has always been very credible.

  This is what Liu Qiao admires most. She also firmly believes that Shen Yiyi definitely has more than kimchi bean sprouts in his hands. Maybe the girl can make something out in the future, and she hopes to cooperate with Shen Yiyi again.

  Gu Zumo had already revealed the identity of the other party and said that the Magistrate Li would definitely put pressure on her. Liu Qiao could still agree so happily, which also confirmed his guess.

  Liu Qiao has bought many live pigs and prey from Shen Yiyi for so many years. The destination is definitely not the vegetable supply station.

  Therefore, Shen Yiyi has always guessed, and also told Gu Zumo that she guessed that the person behind Liu Qiao must be a certain leader in the county.

  And those meats that are in demand on the market must have been smuggled by the big leader.

  When he came back this time, he just got to know it by the way, and felt that the most likely person was Secretary Jiang from Fu'an County.

  Because this Liu Qiao's lover happened to be named Jiang, and he was also the cousin of the Jiang who turned a corner.

  Although the relationship between the two families is not so close, they can move around very well. Do you still have to ask the reason? They must have a great relationship of interest.

  Some promises cannot be written on paper, so everyone can only rely on mutual trust.

  Gu Zumo went away, suddenly put the phrase, "Sister Liu, your spouse is at work in sugar factory, right?"

  "Er, yes ah, how, Comrade Gu has acquaintance?"

  "They are the director Song. My brother's uncle, Sister Liu, if you need it in the future, you can let your brother-in-law mention me."

  Song Jian is the pride of his uncle, and he is also Song Jian's pride.

  When he came back this time, Gu Zumo also deliberately went to the sugar factory. When the director Song saw him, he enthusiastically asked him if he needed his help.

  He could sell this favor to Liu Qiao's lover.

  Liu Qiao is a shrewd person. When she listened to Gu Zumo's words, her eyes were full of light.

  The man in her family was able to work and had a strong sense of responsibility, and he never surreptitiously raped, but because of this, he was never able to get under the position of a workshop director, allowing him to work for six or seven years.

  Liu Qiao and the uncle had mentioned it more than once before, but in the eyes of the uncle, she was not an official man, so she pushed it up and made mistakes.

  The eldest brother must be afraid that his man would make a mistake and implicate him.

  But you can't be the workshop director for a lifetime, because that work can be tiring, and you have to stay in the workshop every day to smell that unpleasant smell.

Chapter 1052 Thief Field Manager

  Recently, I heard that the factory will bring up a group of cadres. Liu Qiao is worried about whether to look for his uncle again, and find out how sure he can be.

  When Gu Zumo took the initiative to mention it, Liu Qiao felt that Shen Yiyi and this comrade Gu were simply her lucky stars.

  For so many years, she has been able to say a few words in front of her uncle, but it is all thanks to Shen Yiyi. Is this the nobleman of her own man, or they?

  Gu Zumo has done it smoothly here, and it is also very lively at home.

  There was a time when she Xu Shuzhen kept pressing her, and there were people holding her everywhere. How about, your third child is just the mayor, and my second child has become the county magistrate.

  With this mentality, when Wang Guilan brought her three daughter-in-laws, she yelled and waited for everyone in the farm village to hear her.

  "This person can't be too sullen, what's the matter, is he being slapped down? When I looked at the man who gave your house to the cow, he wanted to catch me and my three children to squat on the fence. Haha, Xu Shuzhen, Shen Shulin, this I don't think you guys can't
stop talking?" Wang Guilan didn't enter the courtyard, she just stood at the gate and yelled, and it was hard to hear. It seemed that she had made up her mind to smash their home.

  As soon as Mrs. Shen's hot temper came up, but no matter whose mother you are, she rushed out and cursed: "Oh, I said, why did the old toad croak this early? It turned out that you, the mourning star, came here. "

  Since her son came back to become the county magistrate, the threshold of their house has been kicked through these days, and all the cadres from the town commune have come.

  Everyone who saw her, let alone the last sentence, she is an amazing mother, and all the sons she has educated are good.

  Xu Shuzhen dared to scold her face to face. Wang Guilan felt that Xu Shuzhen was looking for death. Don't you know how good their family is now?

  "Xu Shuzhen, who do you say is the Lost Star? Tell me clearly."

  Li San's wife, Wang Li, also scolded with a sharp voice: "You are the lost star, and your family are all lost stars. Otherwise, your man won't be slapped by someone, and your family's bastard, The mayor will have to step down sooner or later." The woman scolded, and men shouldn't be intermingled, but the third daughter-in-law of the Li family actually got involved with his third child.

  Shen Shulin, who was originally afraid that the mother-in-law would make things worse, was a little bit angry when she wanted to come out and stop him. "Can it become the world of your Li family?"

  Shen Yiyi put the ingredients in the kitchen, went back to the room and took a shower, and then he came out after a while.

  SHe just heard her dad say this, and saw that there were a lot of people watching the excitement around him, so she took the lead in applauding and hurriedly tossed the topic away loudly.

  Regarding the topic of whose family is the world, her father is a bit far away. If this is used by someone who wants to make a fuss, the Li family is unlucky, and their family has not seen it take advantage.

  "I heard that the new farm manager was fired by the supply and marketing cooperative under the name of theft a few years ago? You guys have to listen carefully. From now on, every family will have to lock the doors and windows, otherwise someone will come to guard and steal, But there is not even a place to reason, but there is a brother who is a high-ranking official." The people in the farm village are very mixed now, it can be said that there are people from all over the country.

  Everyone was not familiar with Li Jiashun before. I only heard that he was the magistrate Li's own brother, who could lead you to a good life and eat well, so I look forward to this new director to surprise everyone.