1821-1830

Chapter 1821 Not convinced

  Zhuo Yiyi: "..." What if she thinks she is about to beat someone?

  "Naturally I believe in my husband, until it's your cousin..." Zhuo Yiyi paused and said, "I have been pestering my husband since the airport. I don't know where you are confident. You are still so old... ...Shameless."

  "You..."

  This native girl dared to scold her for shame.

  People who wear skirts and knee-high leather boots in winter really look much more foreign than Zhuo Yiyi who wears down jackets.

  The past few years have been the most serious years for young people to worship foreigners. Everything is good for foreigners, and what you wear is imported...including for people, as long as you say that the person came back from abroad, Then I'll take a high look immediately.

  Before returning, it was impossible for the family members to not understand the domestic situation at all.

  So Zhuo Ranran really didn't look at Zhuo Yiyi at all, but it was this little cousin she didn't look at. Not only did she marry a good husband, she even dared to call her shameless.

  Zhuo Ranran raised her foot angrily and was about to kick Zhuo Yiyi, but was stopped in time by Zhuo Coco who ran over.

  Hmph, fortunately there is another acquaintance here, otherwise she wouldn't mind teaching her a lesson first.

  Zhuo Hongyang had just been entangled by Zhuo Coco and didn't notice the situation on his brother-in-law's side. After listening to the conversation between the two, he understood what was going on.

  Zhuo Laosan came over and glanced at Zhuo Ranran who was still yelling, and said in a gentle manner:

  "Maybe the national conditions of the two countries are different. Here, it is not good for women to catch up too much, especially the other party is a Married person."

  Zhuo Laosi was called out by Zhuo Honglang to pull the food, one step behind, he watched the end, but quickly realized what had happened.

  Then, listening to his third brother's words, Old Zhuo curled his lips and added in a loud voice:

  "Third brother, don't say so implicitly. If they don't understand, you can tell them directly. Only those women who are not serious will do it just now."

  Although the two are not pure Chinese, But he also received Chinese culture education from an early age.

  The three-character classics, the surnames of the hundred families, the rules of the disciples, these things that Zhuo Yiyi hadn't learned, the two sisters started to learn these things since they could speak.

  Daddy Zhuo hadn't been found at that time, the Zhuo family's huge family business, who will eventually inherit the few girls, is not a matter of the old Zhuo.

  Because Sanguo Zhuo is the youngest in the family, she is also the best-looking of the sisters, and her mouth is sweet.

  So Sanguo Zhuo, who has been very spoiled since she was a child, has always believed that her father has the greatest possibility of letting her inherit the family business.

  So don't think that you have found a foreigner to be your husband, but her husband is an orphan, and he doesn't have any relatives on his side. It is tantamount to becoming a foreigner.

  Although Zhuo Hans's birth was not clearly stated on the table, her husband and several of her children were all with the surname Zhuo.

  And for so many years, the eldest sister and the second sister have been married, only their family has been living with their parents.

  Therefore, regardless of whether it is Sanguo Zhuo's wife or the children of their family, they have always thought that the Zhuo family will belong to their family sooner or later.

  However, one day, there was news from China saying that their brother had been found.

  Don't say that Sanguo Zhuo didn't believe it at first, and the other two sisters didn't believe it either.

  But as the photos were posted, looking at the looks of the family, they couldn't help but their sisters don't believe it.

Chapter 1822:

  Six months ago, Mrs. Zhuo and Mrs. Zhuo secretly did a paternity test, and then the day the report came out, Mrs. Zhuo made the decision to return to China and settle down.

  The inheritance of the property was in the water, and Sanguo Zhuo soon wanted to start this matter, but no one else in their family could think of it.

  This castle has been their home for so many years, and the Zhuo family's business is also managed by them, so if someone comes out, they will take away everything that belongs to them.

  So this family wanted to come back and see how a waste person who was raised in the country from childhood compares with them.

  But Zhuo Ranran really fell in love with Gu Zumo. This girl believed in love at first sight, although she hadn't had a hundred people who fell in love at first sight for so many years, and there were dozens of them.

  But she still firmly believes that Master Xiao Mo is definitely the one who has been waiting for many years without marrying.

  A group of poor ghosts who thought they had dared to laugh at them, but they understood the meaning of that improper sentence.

  The two sisters were so angry that they both paled, pointing at Old Four Zhuo, "You, how dare you treat guests from afar like this, wait to see if we won't go to Grandpa to sue you."

  Ha ha, ha ha ha...

  "Don't wait, I'll tell you now, and I'll see who Grandpa cleans up at that time."

  "It's a pretty big girl, she's in her 30s, right? Yes, you are all so old and can't get married. As a relative, I also sympathize with you, but you can't hook up with your own cousin ."