1251-1260

Chapter 1251 Going to find someone 

Lin Lanxin has already handed the child into her mother-in-law's arms, and walked over and said, "Sun Siya, you have done so many wicked things and want to return to the Lin family. You really think our family is just like that. Good to bully? Let your mother and daughter bully?"

  Sun Siya? When Xiang Hongxin heard Lin Lanxin's address to herself, she almost rolled her eyes angrily.

  "I don't want my surname Sun, nor Sun Siya. My name is Lin Lanshu. I am the daughter of the Lin family. Yes, I am the daughter of the Lin family."

  I don't know if this person is pretending to be crazy or stupid.

  Shen Yiyi secretly pulled Shen Sizhu aside and asked in a low voice, "Fourth brother, do you know the home of those flowers in the Sun family? Sun Chunhua's home is best?"

  Fu'an County is just this big, and Shen Sizhu lives in Fu'an County. It's been five or six years, even if you don't know where Sun Chunhua's family lives, the textile factory is still hard to find.

  Shen Sizhu reacted quickly, and he understood what the little girl meant at once, and said hurriedly: "Yes, I will go to Sun Chunhua's house now, and let someone from their house come quickly and get rid of this annoying spirit."

  Sun's family lived with a few flowers. If you find one in the affiliated hospital of a textile manufacturer, you won't have to worry about finding those two.

  Shen Sizhu went there by bicycle, and soon he passed the old man in the guard room of the textile factory and asked for the specific address of Sun Chunhua's house.

  Unexpectedly, Sun Chunhua is still a celebrity in the textile factory. When he said to find Sun Chunhua's house, these old ladies outside did not know.

  But it doesn't seem to be a good name. When Shen Sizhu turned around, someone behind him pointed.

  "Don't get me wrong, everyone. Sun Chunhua and I lived in the same village, and nothing else has anything to do with it."

  "I know, how old you are, and how old Sun Chunhua is. How do we think you can have a relationship. "Several old ladies said with a smile. Besides, this young man looked like a decent person, and those concubines with Sun Chunhua were not the same at first glance.

  A few old ladies might also think that they shouldn't be so careful about people behind their backs. Seeing that Shen Sizhu was a little angry, they enthusiastically sent him to the door of Sun Chunhua's house and pointed to one of the wooden doors, "I see, then Home is the one you're looking for."

  Sun Chunhua has such a bad reputation, and he doesn't want to enter such a house, Shen Sizhu stood outside and shouted, "Sun Chunhua, is Xiang Hongxin your sister?"

  Lin's family has already rehabilitated the matter. Sun Chunhua hasn't heard of it yet, but their sisters knew about Shen Sanzhu's becoming the county magistrate early on.

  Today Sunday, my sisters gathered together to discuss this matter, especially Sun Qiuhua, who was about to regret to death. If she insisted on persevering in the first place, would she be the magistrate's wife now?

  As soon as March entered, it was still cold, the doors and windows of Sun Chunhua's house were closed, and Shen Sizhu first shouted, but none of them heard.

  Later, Shen Sizhu shouted and smashed the door at the same time, and the sisters only heard it.

  "It sounds like Shen Sizhu's voice?" Sun Qiuhua said as she put down the sweater she was knitting in her hand, hurried to the ground, and ran out while pulling her shoes.

  "Shen Sizhu will find here, Qiuhua is talking about Shen Sanzhu, your ears are slanted."

  The two sisters who were chasing afterwards looked at the person standing outside the gate and were shocked, really Shen Sizhu.

  "Sizhu, why are you here? Quick, quick, come in and sit down." Zhengchou had no chance to succumb to Shen Sanzhu. When Sun Chunhua saw Shen Sizhu, there were many more creases on her smiling face.

 Chapter 1252 Idiot

  "I won't enter the house," Shen Sizhu said, glanced at the women hiding in the alley, and deliberately increased the volume, "I am here to send you a letter, Xiang Hongxin, I don't know what kind of evil wind I'm smoking, and she ran to my house today, insisting on pulling my daughter-in-law to call her sister, and saying that she would always be a daughter of the Lin family."

  "Bah, what Xianghongxin, my mother gave her a good name, called Sun Dongmei. "Speaking of Xiang Hongxin, the Sun family was also angry, so Sun Qiuhua took a sip from the ground.

  The dead girl's appearance is not to be said, at first glance, they are the daughters of their old Sun, but she despises that their family is from the country, and she resolutely denies them.

  Think about it, if it weren't for their mother, would she have both survived and could be raised so well.

  The few people had no feelings with Xiang Hongxin, but now they don't have much interest in her, and they have no affection for that sister.

  Sun Chunhua also said quickly: "My mother has already told her that as long as she can give my mother 20 yuan in pension money per month, she can be a daughter of any family, and our family will not interfere."

  "What you mean is that. I don't want to worry about it, let that idiot fool around at our house?"

  Thinking of Shen Sanzhu, Sun Chunhua shook her head hurriedly with a smile: "No, we didn't mean that, mainly because we didn't understand how she ran to your house. Is it?"

  It seems that Sun Chunhua still doesn't know about the Lin family. There is no way to hide it, and there is no need to hide it.

  Shen Sizhu chuckled coldly, "Xiang Hongxin saw that my father-in-law had returned to office, so he wanted to go to Lin's family again. But she didn't want to think about it. The more she was like this, the more angry my father-in-law's family would become. I just came here to think. To remind you, either we will get the people back in the past, or our family will send them directly to the public unit. When your mother secretly changes the child, don't blame us for not hiding it from you. "

  Lin Shuguang unexpectedly returned to office?

  This news is so shocking, my god, if the Lin family is investigated, if her mother is arrested, how many sisters...

  "Sizhu, you go back first, our sisters will discuss and discuss, and then we will arrive." In terms of the overall situation, Sun Chunhua reacted faster than the two sisters and said quickly.

  "Then you hurry up, otherwise I will really send the person to the public unit." Shen Sizhu said, riding his bicycle and leaving.

  What are you still discussing? Sun Chunhua just wanted to digest the news, "It's terrible, what should I do, the Lin family has turned over, can we still have ours?"

  After all, Sun Xiahua has been a worker for so many years, although she understands There are many older sisters who are not cadres, but there are also more than Sun Qiuhua.

  "Sister, I heard what Shen Sizhu meant. As long as we get the fourth child back now, their family doesn't seem to be going to pursue our mother for secretly changing the child."

  "What are you waiting for? Go and get that dead girl quickly. Get it back, otherwise I'm not terrible, anyway, I'm a housewife. I'm afraid that the family will take away your work for both of you." Sun Qiuhua also anxiously said.

  "Walk around, let's go to Shen Sizhu's house now to see what the dead girl wants to do."

  Several people knew where Shen Sizhu's house lived because of pointing to Hongxin before.

  At first, Xiang Hongxin asked them to go to Shen Sizhu's house to make trouble, saying that Lin Lanxin was the daughter of their old Sun. As long as they went to make trouble, this matter would be a no-brainer.