1361-1370

Chapter 1361 Father Shen's life experience 4

  Anyway, the matter between him and Sun Chunhua has been made public, fight it, the harder the fight, the better, then everyone will know that these two women have hatred, and there will be nothing about him. It's up.

  Then after he inherited the Zhuo family's property, he would find a younger and more beautiful one, hehe, those two stupid women still wanted to use it to blackmail him.

  But he didn't expect that the subordinates of the Zhuo family who stayed in City S would take the initiative to contact Shen Shulin. This time Old Man Zhang was really desperate.

  The actual situation is that he himself is too good at brain replenishment. Under Gu Zumo's command, Shen Yiyi only induced him, and then he was devilish, wiped his sweat and said everything.

  Of course, Old Man Zhang was still reluctant to admit the killing of Sun Chunhua, but he struggled for a while and refused to admit it, holding on to his death. He also resisted the idea that I was useless for several days. Before the evidence, he had to confess.

  Regarding the Zhuo family, of course not all of these things were said by Old Man Zhang. In fact, Old Man Zhang only said that he was going to be an impostor. Naturally, he didn't want to say more about it. He even wanted to use this matter for his own life.

  But this must be a pipe dream for him.

  Here, Master Xiao Mo just caught a little information, and immediately sent someone to S City, and within a few days, they checked everything out.

  Now before them, this thick survey material is much more detailed than Old Man Zhang knows.

  Today, Father Shen and Old Niang Shen used the bus for the first time in Shen Sanzhu and sent Chen Dali to pick up the two old men.

  Tomorrow is the first day of January. If this is in the future, it will also be a big holiday.

  But at this time, except for the New Year's Eve, everyone can't escape the attention, otherwise it can be nothing more. Like this kind of festival, let alone the countryside, the city people don't pay much attention to it.

  At least in a small place like them, no one pays much attention to New Year's Day or New Year's Day, and I have never heard of it.

  The common people only know that New Year's Eve is just after a young year. We don't have the spare money to buy New Year's Eve dinner three times a year.

  So Shen Sanzhu said that he would take his father and mother to celebrate the festival, and she must have been unwilling to do so at first.

  But when I thought that I hadn't seen a few grandchildren for a long time, I hurriedly packed a few clothes, and Chen Dali came after them to pick them up.

  My father and my mother are in their 50s, and I haven't seen any physical problems at ordinary times, but this incident was too shocking. When she came back and talked about it with my third brother, Comrade Shen Sanzhu was shocked. Did not speak for a long time.

  Mrs. Shen is better. Shen Yiyi is afraid that Mr. Shen will hear the news and stimulate his heart, so besides the pile of materials, there are also several medicine bottles on the coffee table.

  These medicines are all prepared by Gu Zumo for the two elderly people. There are quick-acting heart-relief pills, antihypertensive drugs, and sedatives.

  Chen Dali took the two old men back, and left without entering the house.

  Now they are their own family in the house, and even the two daughter-in-laws did not let them participate in this conversation, and led a few children to another house.

  Shen Sizhu knew about this only a few hours earlier than his parents, and he was still digesting it. Then he looked at Father Shen with sympathy for a while, then clenched his fists with both hands again, wishing to go to Old Man Shen now. Mrs. Shen dug out from the grave and whipped a few lashes fiercely.

  "Dad, Mom, I actually picked you up today, so I have something to tell you..." Shen Sanzhu saw that everything was ready before he said.

Chapter 1362 Father Shen's life experience 5

  "You can see it, just say what you have to say. Your father and I are not fools. You can see that you brothers and sisters have something to say." Unexpectedly, speak first It is Shen Lao Niang.