1651-1660

Chapter 1651 The decision of the two elders

  Accompanied by Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen, Shen Yiyi is also the first time to take a close look at this second-entry yard.

  There are also three main rooms in the front, but there are only two west wing rooms, and then go around from the east side, and there is a small courtyard at the back, which is also three main rooms, and then there are still only two small west wing rooms.

  Actually, Shen Yiyi prefers this kind of structure, with a yard with wing rooms on both sides, and it must be a small yard.

  Then there are not many people in the family, so why do you want so many houses, it is better to have a big yard, just look bright.

  It's just that the houses here are too broken. Although they have been revised and the scale tiles have been replaced with new ones, they still look inferior to the other yards.

  "It's a shame to demolish this kind of old building, but when I get vacated next year, I must find someone to take a good rest here, and make sure that it will be complete everywhere before you move in."

  "Renovation? You have to spend money. I think this is good. The tiles are changed and they won't leak." Shen Lao Niang said.

  "The leaking rain is definitely not leaking, but it's better to fix it and look comfortable. You don't care about this. Anyway, you won't come for the past two years."

  Before this, both Father Shen and Old Lady Shen were on the phone said they can do it, so they have to wait until the day they can't do it before they come to Kyoto for the elderly.

  The old couple knew that San'er would definitely be transferred to Kyoto by then, and then their sons were all here, and they were still guarding the Daqing Mountain.

  Isn't this the previous idea, but since coming to Kyoto, Father Shen and Mother Shen found that they are not useless here.

  Take the job of buying vegetables and cooking, for example, in this city, you either go to work or go to school. Buying vegetables and cooking is a big deal.

  Father Shen has gone smoothly these days, so he went shopping at the vegetable station and strolled around.

  The second child also said that next summer, buying vegetables from vegetable farmers in the suburbs is not only cheap, but also fresh vegetables.

  Father Shen can also ride a bicycle, and he will be busy by buying food for a few children at that time.

  As for Mrs. Shen, she didn't even plan to take care of others. The second child didn't even have a daughter-in-law, and there were two children to take care of.

  She didn't stretch her hand at this moment, and she couldn't move when she was old, so she was ashamed to expect her son to wait after running.

  So when the old couple couldn't sleep at night for these two days, they would chatter about these squats, and then they made a decision, but the decision hadn't come in a hurry to tell the girl.

  Doesn't the girl surprise them all at every turn?

  This time she also gave her a surprise. Shen Lao Niang looked at the girl, squinted and smiled:

  "That's not necessarily true . I heard your dad say last night that I want Xiao Liu to come to Kyoto for high school." 

"Huh? Really? It's fake?" Shen Yiyi quickly turned around to look for Father Shen, and asked excitedly: "Dad, do you really plan to let Xiaoliu come to Kyoto to attend high school?"

  Compared with the earthen house at home, Father Shen naturally looked at this place. Anything is good.

  Now that the houses are available, the younger son and grandson will have to take high school entrance exams next year, especially the younger son is so smart, he always feels that the local teachers are a little bit unable to teach their primary six.

  Seeing how excited the girl was, she was still hesitating to come here now, but now she didn't hesitate at all. He nodded and said, "Xiao Mo told me last night that the quality of teaching in Kyoto is definitely better than The hometown. He said that if the sixth grader can come to Kyoto to attend high school, he will definitely have a great future."

Chapter 1652 has been admitted

  "And you finish the exam, and we got married with Xiaomo quickly, so that your mother and I will come over early, and while we are in good health, we can also let your mother help you bring the children. "

  Uh... you don't need to plan to help them with their children, because their children don't know where they are?

  It's rare that my father and mother could make such a decision, so she shouldn't tell them that she didn't want to be a mother in the short term.

  I just had this idea before. After looking at the house, Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen finally made a decision that they will move to Kyoto before Shen Aimin and Shen Dong go to high school next year.

  Otherwise, such a big yard would be so empty, and I heard that the housing in the city would be tense, but it would be totally blind.

  Dad and Niang made a decision, and the eldest brother's family must come with that time, so that her third brother's family will be left over there.

  But next year, her third brother should go to the province as early as possible. I heard from Master Xiao Mo that there is already something going on this year, and it is estimated that her third brother will be transferred to the province soon.

  When Shen Yiyi told his parents' decision to his second and fourth elders, the two of them almost cried happily.

  "Finally I can reunite with my family, and I finally have my parents worried about it again." When he learned that his parents' decision was partly because of him, Shen Erzhu endured tears for a long time, and finally couldn't hold back it.

  "What the big man is crying? When did your mother worry about it anymore."

  Seeing that the second son cried like a child, she made old mother Shen distressed, and then wiped away the tears. Her hard-working second child, this was done by a predecessor. What's wrong, actually begging such two wives.

  Actually, if it wasn't for the girl who stopped her and said that before her second brother's college entrance examination, she can't make extravagances, otherwise Shen's mother would have been here for so many days and would not have gone to pick up her grandson.

  Hmph, when my second child finishes his college entrance examination, my old lady will not only take her grandson back, but also take it back to the country.

  When the time comes, I will let you Lao Lin family want to look at the children, but I will let you bully my son.

  Old mother Shen swears secretly in her heart, but she can't say this yet.

  Now the biggest thing in their family is the college entrance examination for her daughter's daughter. She can't ruin the children's major affairs.

  Days passed by the joy of Father Shen and Mother Shen's arrival, and finally ushered in the day of exams.

  It is said that most of the people taking the college entrance examination are educated youths from the countryside.

  Compared with those people, Shen Yiyi must have the best foundation.

  As for Shen Erzhu, even if his foundation is not good, but he can't stand to know the news early, under the one-on-one teaching of several teachers for the past six months, his grades must have improved by leaps and bounds.

  So without any suspense, Shen Yiyi got the highest score and was admitted to Kyoto University, which she didn't even dream of in her previous life.

  However, in choosing a major, Shen Yiyi chose the relatively unpopular economics.

  It can be said that economics is quite unpopular in this university at this time.

  In order not to bury this good student, the school once sent a teacher to Shen Yiyi to communicate specifically, and asked her if she wanted to change her mind and change her major.

  Why change? Even if economics is not popular now, it will be very popular in the future, and her idea of ​​going to university is not the same as everyone's.

  Don't look at the slogans of those college entrance exams that are chanted well, for the sake of better construction in the future... In fact, everyone knows in their hearts that no one is so old and so desperate not to find a good job.

  A large number of people here, it can be said that as long as the educated youth who participated in the college entrance examination, who did not think so, they want to pass the college entrance examination, go out of the countryside, and change their destiny of facing the loess and back to the sky.