1681-1690

Chapter 1681 Relocation

  Actually Wen Lingyun has no affection for his hometown.

  Later in the past ten years, he went to the Northwest again. In terms of feelings, he now has a deep nostalgia for the Northwest.

  He didn't hide Wen Lingyun's concerns from his little cousin. The reason why he wanted to return to Fu'an County was the things left by the ancestors of the Wen family.

  Just now when they were the two brothers, Gu Zumo and Wen Lingyun told a part of the truth, and showed him the map they had drawn from memory.

  And also said that he had doubts about Wen Huihui and He Jia.

  Wen Lingyun was not surprised when he learned that grandpa was dying and gave the map of Wen's treasure to the little cousin.

  In fact, he had guessed it a long time ago, but he didn't take the initiative to ask it out, just because he was afraid that the little cousin would think about it, thinking that he came back for the property of the Wen family.

  In fact, it is a miracle for him to survive in good health.

  As for those properties, if he said that he had been bearish, I wonder if the little cousin would believe it.

  But as the eldest grandson of the Wen family, he has the responsibility to protect the property of the Wen family, not to mention his maternal grandfather's family is also involved here.

  That's why he didn't promise the little cousin to stay in Kyoto for the first time, although the little cousin also offered a condition that he couldn't resist, that he could help him enter the Kyoto Academy of Fine Arts.

  What the little cousin said was right, their Wen family now has these few people left, so why bother to spread out one by one.

  Even if he is simply thinking about the future of Ling Xiao and Xiaopeng, he should also agree to his little cousin's kindness.

  Thinking of this, Wen Lingyun finally made a decision, "Then eldest brother, just think about it, and when I leave, he will definitely give you an answer, okay?"

  "Well, okay, I will call them first. Hello, when you make a decision, I will reply to them."

  "Haha, you kid, you have already told me about me to the Academy of Fine Arts?"

  "Of course, if I'm not 100% sure, do I dare to say such big things to you."

  In front of Wen Lingyun, Gu Zumo Just like a brother, unlike in front of a few elder brothers, he has never relaxed like this.

  It can be seen that the blood relationship is really true. The two people were talking on the phone except for communication. They only saw each other for the first time, and they seemed to be reluctant to leave.

  In fact, Wen Susu also wanted to stay. Chu Qingyang's job must be no worries here. The little cousin said that he can go to the factory to report tomorrow, and he will be the head of the security department as soon as he goes.

  But she was also worried that her eldest brother would be alone. If they all stay and let him go back alone, without personal care, she can't rest assured.

  At this moment, my eldest brother also has the idea to stay, and Wen Susu is actually the happiest.

  "Big brother, we have been in the northwest for ten years, and we don't know much about the situation here, or else, let's listen to Xiaomo?"

  Wen Lingyun first smiled bitterly at his sister's eyes of expectation. Nodded, and said, "Why don't I want to listen to Xiaomo, it's just from my hometown..."

  "Big brother, I have arranged everything from my hometown, and I think I should just let it go first and see the situation. ?" Gu Zumo said.

  "Yeah." Wen Lingyun nodded, "It is true that we should take a look first, it is not suitable now..." Move those things.

  Wen Lingyun finally nodded and agreed. All the people in the Wen family moved to Kyoto, including Wen Huihui.

 Chapter 1682 There is a thorn.

  Three days before the wedding, they ushered in the second wave of guests, Gu Nanshan from S City, and Gu Xi and Gu Bei. Gu Dong, who was in official career, was too busy at work to come in person, and didn't want the younger brother to think that everyone didn't take his wedding seriously, so he suggested that both Gu Xi and Gu Bei follow.

  Everyone was noisy before, and they were all a family. If you don't take this opportunity to ease the relationship, it will be even harder to meet in the future.

  Gu Dong's idea is definitely good, but I don't know if his resentful sister can follow his idea as soon as he enters the house.

  In the case of Luo Chen back then, Gu Zumo and Gu Xi made a deal. Later, Luo Chen was the lightest sentence of five years in prison, not long. If Gu Xi was willing to wait, he would soon come out.

  Of course Gu Xi was willing to wait, but it was a pity that Luo Chen offered to divorce her.

  Shen Yiyi heard this matter from Mrs. Shen. Later, she didn't know whether the two people left or not. Before the results came out, Gu Xi and Gu Bei went back to S City.

  I heard that the two were among the group of educated youths who were the first to be transferred back to City S. If there is no Master Mo's handwriting, ghosts would not believe them.

  Now Gu Xi is working in the logistics of her dad's university. Gu Bei listened to Gu Zumo's suggestion and instead of going to the factory, he went to the police force.

  In the future, many people will be laid off from those so-called iron rice bowls, and Shen Yiyi does not want Gu Bei to be entangled with them because of this in the future.

  Instead of waiting for him to trouble them in the future, it is better to arrange it for him now.

  After so many years of training in the countryside and witnessing how his mother betrayed his father, Gu Bei has changed quite a bit.

  Now he is also a dad, it should be a bit of a business, and the work of the police force is also his favorite.

  As soon as Gu Bei came, he held a fist at Shen Yiyi, saying that he admired her achievements in the six months of the police force.

  "Where did you hear this?" Shen Yiyi didn't expect this glorious history of himself, even Gu Bei knew about it.

  "My eldest sister said, I went to your third brother's house before returning to S city. I heard my elder sister said that you worked in the police force before you came to Kyoto."

  Gu Bei said, still thumbing up his thumb, "I Now I really admire you. I have done everything so beautifully, and the university said I passed the exam."

  Whoever is praised doesn't like listening, Shen Yiyi said with some trifling pride:

  "Brother, any return is at a price. I did this for six months during the day when no black days of learning, you also did not see. "

  side chatter of two people very good, Gu west side suddenly cry Oh, Pie Zhaozui said:

  " got cheaper still cold, and if There is no such a good teacher as Xiaomo to tutor you, and you can be admitted to such a good university. "

  Shen Yiyi is you who respect me and I respect you.

  Treating Gu Bei, she was so annoying back then, and now she can call him brother, that's because Gu Bei has changed first.

  As for this Gu Xi, when she entered the door, she looked around and looked around. Even she and Gu Zumo's house had to go to see, and when they entered the house, they opened the door and opened the bed sheets to have a look.

  If it hadn't been for Mrs. Shen to follow all the way, she couldn't stand it anymore and blasted people out, otherwise this woman might have done something else.

  So at this moment, listening to Gu Xi say this, of course Shen Yiyi would not be used to her.

  So I followed the example of Gu Xi, first hehe, and then said:

  "Sister Gu Xi is right. I am not a good person, but I have a good life. Who told me to find a good man. So you say, this If I fail to pass the university entrance examination, I am sorry for my fate, am I?"