1741-1750

Chapter 1741 No One Liked

  Shen Xiaowu must have never thought that these people are blind. Look, what if she tells the truth, does anyone believe it?

  Shen Sanya looked down at her valuable suit and the valuable watch on her wrist. She sneered in her heart. For these poor people who can eat and have a good life, nothing is important.

  In the future, as long as she can bring benefits to this city and all of them, they will have to call themselves Grandma Gu.

  Zhuo Yiyi...You think you can obliterate my efforts over the years with just a few words, huh, let's just wait and see.

  Here, Shen Sanya rattled her teeth with hatred, and the mothers over there were busy choosing clothes at the moment.

  "Yiyi, what do you think of this dress? I think you will look good in it. Do you want to try it on?"

  Actually, the mothers are always disappointed with the clothes here, but they really want to spend some money for their daughter-in-law. , Chen Mo could only choose a few clothes for Zhuo Yiyi.

  Moreover, the clothes Chen Mo chooses are all relatively expensive, because the expensive ones are not so good-looking, but the quality looks good anyway.

  "Mom, you see that the clothes I wear are all made by my third wife. Are they better-looking than the ones sold here?"

  Although the mother-in-law is not bad for money, she can't wear these clothes when she buys them back.

  At this time, Zhuo Yiyi could only tell the truth.

  Chen Mo looked at the clothes on his daughter-in-law and nodded, "Indeed, I said that the clothes you wear are not sold here."

  "My third sister -in-law is a professional fashion designer. I know her for almost ten years. I haven't bought many clothes to wear in the store."

  This is not the case. Actually Zhuo Yiyi's clothes in recent years, including those worn by Mr. Mo, were designed by herself.

  However, in order to hide herself, she usually shows her clothes through Gu Nan.

  For example, the overalls she wears, the dress with a belt, and the windbreaker of Gu Zumo are all based on the drawings designed by Sansao, and she makes some suggestions, and then Gu Nan must be clear.

  So for so many years, even Gu Nan had never doubted my sister-in-law, only that Yiyi was too smart, as if there was nothing she didn't understand.

  In fact, the styles of those fashions were of course stolen by her.

  Zhuo Yiyi and her mother-in-law brag about their third sister-in-law, while laughing in their hearts, the style she and Gu Nan jointly designed together, it is estimated that such a good style is impossible in foreign countries.

  Sure enough, Wen Dan and Wen Xue's eyes brightened when they heard the sister-in-law say this.

  Because they also really like the clothes worn by their sister-in-law, especially the pair of jeans with suspenders, paired with a small white shirt with floral prints. They look so good.

  "Mom, don't we want to go to Fu'an County too? It seems that we are going to reverse the car in the city where Gu Nan lives?"

  Wen Dan and Wen Xue both pulled their mothers, and when they spoke, their eyes were fixed on Zhuo Yiyi's side.

  Knowing what the girl meant, Chen Mo was also a little moved, but worried that this would cause Gu Nan trouble?

  They were going to meet Gu Nan, but they went to say thank you for saving their son's life.

  "After all, we and you Gu Nan are not familiar, besides, I heard that Gu Nan is also very busy at work now, how can I have time to make clothes for us."

  Seeing her mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law are looking at him, Zhuo Yiyi hurriedly said:

  " What style do you like, you can let my third sister-in-law design it for you, and then we pay the money and look for a tailor outside to make it?"

 Chapter 1742 is done.

  This is a good way. If it's just a design, it can save some effort. Chen Mo hurriedly agreed with a smile,

  "Okay , that's OK, then we will give her the wages from your third wife ." Zhuo Yiyi said.

  "Why not? This is what she has done for her work and deserves it."

  A few days after the mothers came back, they still talk and do things in foreign countries.

  In foreign countries, people don't pay attention to human feelings. Isn't this normal that you must be paid for labor?

  Chen Mo took her daughter-in-law's skirt and looked around. The more she looked at it, the more she liked it. In fact, she had new plans at this time.

  "Yiyi, do you think we should cooperate with your third wife to open a clothing factory?"

  Her mother-in-law is really business-minded, but she has already had this idea. However, their third sister-in-law has already made the decision to sacrifice for her third brother, and has already planned to continue working in the Women's Federation like this.

  Therefore, the clothing factory cannot be opened, but it may not necessarily bring Comrade Gu Nan in.

  The mothers had such a plan, so they didn't look at the clothes, and went straight to the counter selling fabrics.

  In the past two years, the patterns of fabrics have increased a lot, especially really good. It is no longer pure white, but a lot more colors.

  Niangsan had a lot of styles in her mind, and when she came to the fabrics side, she didn't need any money, holding the cloth tickets in exchange for foreign exchange rolls.

  Zhuo Yiyi's mouth twitched and looked at this piece of cloth. Her mother-in-law bought this piece of cloth, is she really going to wear it for her family?

  Don't want to make a few samples, and then open the factory now, right?

  Now there is no private clothing factory in China. If this is opened now, then there will be her designer who has opened it, and the professional designer of Sansao...

  She is sure and sure now, Ms. Chen Mo It was definitely Gu Zumo's real mother. This mind had just wandered around the country for a few days before seeing a business opportunity.

  Thanks to Zhuo Yiyi's unremitting efforts these days, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has become better and better, and now they have found a common topic.

  Most of the feelings between women are generated from common topics, especially the two of them are very enthusiastic about starting a clothing factory.

  So in the next few days, Master Xiao Mo often saw his mother and daughter-in-law avoiding their father and son, and whispered while hiding.

  Whenever there is money, it is easy to do things.

  They don't need money, design, or even fabrics to set up factories. So what's the difference?

  Of course it's a bad time.

  Chen Mo also had to go to his hometown with Wen Nianzu, and then she had to go there in person about the oath.

  The daughter-in-law didn't know about this, and she didn't plan to tell her.

  Three days later, when a perfect plan was placed in front of Chen Mo, she couldn't sit still.

  Chen Mo hurriedly asked her son to buy tickets for them. She wanted to solve the trouble they left behind and then come back to have a good time with her daughter-in-law.

  In such a big country, in the future in fashion, they will definitely make a good profit.

  Well, look at those flared pants and flowered shirts. In her opinion, they have been popular abroad, but they have just begun to be popular in China.

  With great ambition, Chen Mo's changes these days are nothing like when he just got off the plane that day.

  So, the running-in period between their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has passed?

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that this was the case, of course Xiao Moye couldn't say no.