1011-1020

Chapter 1011 Marry a Wife and Marry a Virtuous One

  "Then you go to Mayor Shen today for this, right?" Xin Hua raised his head to look at the girl, and asked with great expectations.

  "Yes, nor is it." Sooner or later, she was about to become the proudest daughter of her parents. Xin Xiaoyue raised her head and said with a smile: "Dad, Shen Sanzhu will soon become your son-in-law, and you want to return to the game. Still want to go, that's not a matter of your son-in-law's words."

  Crazy crazy, this girl is crazy again.

  Xin Hua put down his rice bowl with a pale face, and when he turned to look at the wife, he found that Wang Baojuan was also looking at him with a smile.

  After all, the girl went crazy, and he couldn't afford it. How could the wife go crazy with her.

  "Wang Baojuan, don't you say that our girl's disease is inherited from generation to generation? You also said that there was a grandmother in your family who was mentally ill. After a few generations, she passed it on to Xiaoyue? I don't think it's like that at all. It was you who passed the disease to our girl."

  Xin Hua said as he talked, tears came down. Marrying a bad wife ruined him, and this ruined a girl.

  "Dad, what's the matter with you? Don't you believe that I can marry Shen Sanzhu? You don't think I'm talking crazy, do you?"

  "Xin Xiaoyue..." Xin Hua wiped a tear and said angrily: "Mayor Shen now has a wife and children, and his life is going well. What you just said is not crazy or the truth? You mother and daughter, don't daydream."

  Without waiting for Xin Xiaoyue's reply, Wang Baojuan smiled. He took the words and said, "Of course it's the truth, Lao Xin, then Mayor Shen should have been our son-in-law. No wonder we Xiaoyue went to grab this incident, but he regretted it again."

  Wang Baojuan dared Such words were not the big pie that Xin Xiaoyue painted. She said that she had gone to find Shen Sanzhu, and the other party was still very polite to her, and they also made an appointment for her next meeting.

  When Wang Baojuan heard this, she was so happy. Although Shen Sanzhu's current identity is not like a few years ago, he has been married and gave birth to a baby in the past few years. If he marries her daughter in the future, he will have to get a divorce?

  If you get a divorce, you won't become the second marriage. Alas, it's a pity that my daughter is getting older and has this kind of illness. Otherwise, she really feels wronged by her daughter.

  As for the home destroyed by her own girl, Wang Baojuan didn't even think about it.

  She herself is a spoiled person by the Wang family. She has been self-centered since she was a child. The whole family, including her parents, brothers and sisters, and even Wang Yuxia and their brothers and sisters, who dare not be good to her, Wang Baojuan can really kill you Just give up.

  The girl just wanted to marry Shen Sanzhu, and Wang Baojuan didn't think it was a big deal at the beginning.

  If it hadn't been for her being expelled from the department store later, or for conniving her daughter to destroy the cadre's reputation, she would not even stop her at first this time.

  Either Xin Hua had no skills and the Wang family of the Xin family didn't help, or else Shen Sanzhu would have married her daughter home a few years ago, and it was their son-in-law.

  This opportunity was won by the girls themselves. How could they not support them when they were parents.

  Wang Baojuan laughed all afternoon, feeling that he was younger all of a sudden, how could this dead old man look like he didn't believe it?

  Xin Hua was said to be fooled by the mother and daughter, and almost believed what they said.

  Suddenly remembering Liu Xi's stern warning on the phone, Xin Hua was agitated, and slapped the table, "Baojuan. I have heard Liu Xifa say that Xiaoyue has blocked Mayor Shen  on the way to work, and she was thrown away. Mayor Shen also told Yuxia's man about this."

 Chapter 1012 Sanzhihua

 "No way?" Wang Baojuan looked at her girl, and asked in disbelief, "Is it really like this? Xiaoyue? Didn't you say that Mayor Shen is very pleased with you, and I have an appointment with you next time?"

  "I, my cousin must be jealous, yes, he is jealous..."

  "Enough." Seeing the girl's dodging eyes, Xin Hua still doesn't understand, this girl is completely useless, "You From now on, you will stay at home honestly. Your mom and I will save a little bit of salary. After paying off the debt, I can save a little bit for you."

  "Lao Xin..." I looked at the pitiful old man. Wang Baojuan also regretted that she shouldn't have believed her daughter's words again.

  Here Wang Baojuan dragged her girl into the house, complaining and admonishing, and had a good persuasion.

  When Shen Yiyi stayed at home, several uninvited guests were also welcomed.

  Today Gu Zumo went out early in the morning, and Gu Nan also went to school. Not to mention, her third brother, three hundred and sixty-five days a year, can't take more than ten days in total, and definitely won't be at home during this time period.

  At the beginning of hearing the knock on the door, Shen Yiyi didn't respond. The third brother and third wife Gu Zumo had the key to the door. Now she is leading a few children at home, who knows who is here.

  Later, I heard that the knocker was very persistent, even knocking out Grandma Zhang next door, and then Shen Yiyi came out to open the door.

  Mrs. Zhang and a few nearby old ladies were actually sitting outside to enjoy the shade. Seeing that the little daughter-in-laws who knocked on the door of Mayor Shen's house were all weird and beautiful, they kept staring at them.

  I didn't see the girl of Shen's family coming out to open the door for a long time. Aunt Zhang came to ask about the situation. When she heard that someone was really looking for Shen Sanzhu's house, she shouted for help.

  Shen Yiyi opened the door and came out to take a look, and was taken aback, "Why are you?"

  Sun Chunhua, Sun Xiahua, Sun Qiuhua.

  Hehe, the three flowers of the Sun family are all gathered, no need to ask, Shen Yiyi knows what they mean by coming here.

  "Shen Xiaowu, we knocked for so long, why don't you open the door for us." Sun Qiuhua yelled as soon as she came in, still looking familiar, and wanted to enter the house.

  "There is a child in the house. If you have anything to do, let's talk about it outside." The door was open before Shen Yiyi walked over and closed it with a bang.

  Seeing that the girl of the Shen family didn't have a good face to these people, she didn't dare to leave, she followed in and asked: "Yiyi, is Grandma Zhang nosy again?"

  "No, Grandma Zhang, these people used to Living in the same village as ours, we can be considered to know each other."

  "Let's not only know each other, my family Donghua, but you are the sister-in-law..."

  Sun Qiuhua's words were only half spoken under Shen Yiyi's gaze, and they were Sun Chunhua took it and said, "Yiyi is right. We were all in the same village before, and it was really just a relationship of acquaintance." There are a few flowers in the Sun family, and Sun Xiahua is actually the most cutting-edge.

  In the past, the children of all families were not young or old, and there was such a stumbling block in the countryside.

  I don't know if this is the case in other people's houses, but it is reflected in the daughters of Sun Dachun's family.

  Although Sun Chunhua is not stupid, she has done stupid things too. I heard that this person is a little unclear between the men outside, and it is said that because of this, she is often beaten by men.

  Waiting for Sun Xiahua, she also met the standards of the top second-class, always looks like a good person, and smiles at everyone.

  As for Sun Qiuhua, the third child, she was really a bit awkward.

  The three sisters appeared together in front of her for the first time, so when Shen Yiyi saw them, he remembered the babbling in the village and almost couldn't help laughing.

  The actual narration is of course all nonsense. If you don't talk about other people's homes, it would be wrong to leave them at their homes.