1531-1540

Chapter 1531 Let's keep it secret

  Shen Yiyi's voice is not small, and Lin Lanying, who is standing outside, naturally heard it.

  "Yiyi, I am holding your nephew, you have the heart to let our wife stand outside like this." She didn't have the heart to bear, but she just sent Lin Lanying away to let the second brother know, and said I may feel that their wives are pitiful again.

  As soon as the door of Shen Yiyi opened, Lin Lanying asked her aunt to pass the things to Shen Yiyi, and then sent her away.

  Domineering, this is the idea that since it is here, there is no plan to leave, I see how you can do it.

  Shen Yiyi took the little nephew and was teasing here. Lin Lanying sat there with her cheeks puffed up. Later, she couldn't hold back any more, so she asked: "Where is your second brother?"

  "My second brother will do this? At home, I guess I won't be able to come back at night. Since you and your child are here, wait in this courtyard first."

  Lin Lanxin helped the sister-in-law wash the clothes, and when she walked over to see Lin Lanying had been looking at her, she looked at her for verification. He said: "Yiyi didn't lie to you, the second brother is indeed not at home at the moment."

  "He has found a job again?" Lin Lanying's eyes showed surprise.

  Lin Lanxin glanced at her sister-in-law. She didn't know if the second eldest brother was planning to enter the university, and she would be able to talk about the fact that she was rushing to several teachers' homes every day.

  Of course I can't say it, only then can I see how true a person's heart is.

  If her second brother can't find a job, and Lin Lanying can still insist on not getting a divorce, then she really cares about her second brother.

  But if the Lin family knows that her second brother is planning to enter the university, especially the hope is high, and if they insist on not divorcing, the nature will be different.

  "My second elder brother still has Xiaoqiu to raise, and his work has never been settled. He has gone out to do odd jobs." Shen Yiyi replied.

  As expected, my sister-in-law didn't want Lin Lanying to know about this. Lin Lanxin listened to my sister-in-law saying this, and she secretly thanked her for not being so quick.

  "Your second brother really did odd jobs?" Lin Lanying didn't believe it.

  Lin Lanying didn't believe this, but it wasn't because she became smarter, but because she noticed that Shen Erzhu was fatter and whiter than before, and she looked like he was doing pretty well.

  What kind of work can part-time jobs have, whether it's carrying sacks at the train station or loading and unloading coal wagons, so that people can be fat and white?

  "Otherwise? Our family doesn't have the same ability as yours, and can find a decent formal job for my second brother." Shen Yiyi said with a smile.

  Seeing that Shen Yiyi didn't seem to be telling lies, Lin Lanying was a little convinced.

  Then when he thought of Shen Erzhu quitting that job, he angrily said:

  "Who told him to quit his job in the steel plant? Now Zheng Qiang has been arrested again. A good job index is gone."

  Lin Lanying mentioned the steel plant. Shen Yiyi just remembered, "Aren't you supposed to be in the unit at this time? Why, you resigned too?"

  "No, I didn't resign." Lin Lanying avoided the sister-in-law's burning eyes, a little reluctant to talk about it," Because of Zheng Qiang's case, my leader and I took a few days off."

  Of course, the actual situation is not like this. Now it spreads in the factory that her mother helped the murderer's nephew and got people into steel. factory.

  Now colleagues see her and ask, has your mother been arrested? Will Zheng Qiang be shot?

  This leader took the initiative to ask her to avoid it for a few days.

  Speaking of this matter, it was not all Gu Zumo's harm, she felt embarrassed.

Chapter 1532 She will be jealous too. 

Seeing that Lin Lanying is blaming herself, and she doesn't dare to make a fire, Shen Yiyi doesn't want to keep her. Otherwise, if you live with this kind of person, then you don't want the tranquility of their two small courtyards, let alone her second brother these few months have been a critical moment.

  To put it bluntly, this woman has almost ruined his second brother, do you want her to ruin the second brother for a lifetime.

  "What about in the next few days? You just carried Lin Xiao and waited for you to go to work, who will take care of your precious son?" After Shen Yiyi asked this, Lin Lanying was stunned for a while, it seemed that she was even thinking about it. I took the child out without thinking about it.

  Seeing her look at Lin Lanxin, Shen Yiyi hurriedly interrupted her fantasy, "Don't count on my fourth sister-in-law. Shen Xing is a few months younger than Lin Xiao. She can't take care of two people alone. Little child." After Shen Yiyi said this, Lin Lanying said casually: "What about you? You are not okay."

  Shen Yiyi laughed and said: "I, you can't count on it. I will enter Beijing early, yes. Because I have decided to take college entrance examinations, my study tasks are not easier than when I go to work. Where do you say I have time to take care of your children?" You almost opened your mouth and said that you used to take care of your children at your third brother's house, but not so much. reason.

  Thinking of her current situation, Lin Lanying finally managed to control her mouth this time.

  "Then invite an aunt for Lin Xiao, don't worry, our Lin family will pay the money." Lin Lanying looks at you, you still have to rely on our Lin family at critical moments?

  Shen Yiyi nodded, hum, and then said: "Since Auntie is invited by your Lin family, then we really don't want to keep you. Otherwise, there will be another Sister Li who dislikes us and dislikes us all day, then we people can't get through the days?"

  Lin Lanying also felt a bit wrong about what Sister Li said when Shen Yiyi went to their house.

  She knows how much sister-in-law loves to be clean, not to mention sister-in-law, even the big family in the mother-in-law who lives in the country, and no one has lice on them.

  Sister Li said that about Shen Yiyi that day, and she actually heard it. At the time, she deliberately didn't stand up to speak for Shen Yiyi, and even laughed at her for being rejected by others, and felt quite relieved.

  The same young girl is about the same age, so people praise Shen Yiyi for whatever she does, and some people say no to what she does.

  Lin Lanying is not really a fool, so she might not be jealous at all, especially she has been exaggerated by everyone since she was a child.

  But when I think about it, those people who praised her didn't mean that she was good-looking, or that she was blessed to be chubby, and no one really praised her for being capable.

  Then, as soon as their home was copied, the people who praised her for being fat and blessed immediately changed their words, saying that she was fat and stupid, and that she could not eat anything except for eating anything. If anyone dared to take her in, she had to be poor. Up.

  The gap suddenly became so big, she not only learned to treat other people's words as air, but also learned not to look at the advantages of others.

  However, Shen Yiyi is like a luminous body wherever she goes, which makes her set off, and she feels that she is inferior to her no matter what.

  So when she heard that Sister Li disliked Shen Yiyi so much that she wouldn't even let her hold her child, and said that she was worried about lice on her body, Lin Lanying found balance in her heart.

  That is, everyone is a human being. If you are a human being, you can't have no shortcomings at all. Why is it that I am the only one who gets talked about. This time I should also let you taste the taste of being rejected by others.