1521-1530

Chapter 1521 Shows Good 

  Lin Shuguang is here, it would be a little troublesome, but it is a large group of people who go out to guard, if this is to be seen by the neighbors, it is not a good thing that there are such people in their family.

  Shen Sizhu and Shen Yiyi both thought of going together at this moment, and he would also worry that it was his father-in-law who came.

  The two brothers and sisters were lying on the front door with both faces, which caused Shen Hao and Shen Jun to poke his head over and look out through the crack of the door.

  At this moment, someone outside was yelling: "Oh, what happened today? Why is this another car." Then someone replied: " What is the name, the car in front is not Xiao Gu's? I've been stopping here all the time. There are a few neighbors in the neighborhood who don't recognize them."

  "I didn't see that the two cars are almost the same, they are all black, and they look the same, so I just forgot that one. The car belongs to Xiaogu."

  Amidst everyone's discussion, several people in the car had already got off with big bags.

  When Gu Zumo saw that they were Zheng Hua and Lin Lanying, and it was her parents' son Lin Meng who drove, his face immediately became cold.

  Unlike Gu Zumo, when Lin Xuelian saw a few people, she rushed over as if she saw a great savior, "Zheng Hua, Lin Meng, you are here, this, the people here are simply too barbaric."

  "Huh? Who are you talking about? Barbaric? You old woman, don't think you know someone who drives a car, you are better than someone ." Everyone heard Lin Xuelian say this, although I saw that she knew a few people who came in the car, I knew it might be a misunderstanding. , Still very angry.

  "Who do you say is the old woman?"

  In order to highlight the difference between herself and the people in the slums, Lin Xuelian deliberately put on makeup and powder before coming.

  When Zheng Huaniang came in March, she could prove that she was not a thief. Lin Xuelian was too courageous. The person who scolded her with her finger pointed at her, and she started to fight back, despite the rush of powder on her face:

  "You guys who have never seen the world, do you know who I am? Do you know who they are?"

  Lin Xuelian said to them, and the few people who pointed their fingers over, of course, were Niangsan who came to the door with gifts.

  Zheng Hua really wanted to turn around when she saw the eldest sister's appearance, and then said that she didn't know this crazy woman.

  But she just thought about this thought in her heart. Not only could she not say it, but she couldn't even show it on her face, otherwise, wouldn't it make Gu Zumo read the joke?

  "Sister, why didn't you say hello to us before you came over, Xiaogu, you don't know you? I see what this means, is there any misunderstanding between you?"

  Zheng Hua's words expressed two meanings. First, Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian came over without their knowledge in advance.

  Secondly, Gu Zumo and your husband and wife have never met, do not know each other, they will not open the door to you, and misunderstanding occurs.

  Gu Zumo didn't appreciate Zheng Hua's good words, but the neighbors in the neighborhood did appreciate it.

  Everyone scrambled to expose how Sun Wen and Lin Xuelian had behaved before. Without knocking, they would just lie on the door and look into the courtyard. Xiao Gu didn't know them and didn't suspect that they were thieves who came to step on it.

  "I, I'm not afraid of finding the wrong thing, I want to see if there is anyone I know in the courtyard." Lin Xuelian quibbled with some guilty conscience.

  Gu Zumo's address was what they had asked for from Lin Xiangqian. With an accurate address, they naturally disdain to ask these petty citizens.

Chapter 1522 Who is the frog at the bottom of the well

  Then the two paired up with the house number, and when they heard there was movement in the courtyard, they wanted to sneak a look first.

  As for what purpose they wanted to take a peek, they themselves didn't know clearly, but they came in logically, so they knocked on the door openly, and couldn't go in and say anything.

  Maybe I have done a lot of this kind of habit, so I wanted to sneak a look at it the first time.

  Shen Yiyi and Shen Sizhu have been paying attention to the movement outside. When they heard it was Zheng Hua, they opened the door and walked out.

  "Why are you here?" Shen Yiyi frowned, looking like they didn't know they were outside.

  Shen Sizhu was more direct, "What? Is this bullying?"

  "It's not Yiyi, my mother, we are here to visit you." Lin Lanying said, she stuffed the package she was holding into Shen Yiyi's arms. This is what I bought for you and Xiao Qiu. They are all in the latest style, but they look good."

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly dodged aside, as if the package was not clothes, but bombs, and hurriedly said: "You'd better take it away quickly. Don't tell me that I have lice. I can't bear this responsibility."

  Seeing that there is nothing wrong with them, the neighbors in the neighborhood have already dispersed, otherwise Shen Yiyi said this. Really dare not say.

  Otherwise, those neighbor aunts really thought she had lice on her body.

  What Shen Yiyi's words mean, Zheng Hua and Lin Lanying know, of course, but the mother and daughter will all smile, pretending not to hear it, "Yiyi, what are we going to say, OK?"

  Shen Yiyi glanced at Gu Zumo. Seeing that he didn't mean to object, he turned away, "Since you are not afraid of our low door, please come in."

  Every word Shen Yiyi says is thorny, but who cares now? , All quickly followed and walked in.

  Then several people were stunned by the courtyard house of Gu Zumo's family.

  From the outside, this place is similar to all courtyards, with gray walls and gray tiles, looking very old.

  But as soon as I walked in, it was different. The house was renovated as soon as I saw it. The seven houses are all bright and clean. The pool in the courtyard is covered with white tiles, right?

  None of them use this thing. If it weren't for knowledge, they wouldn't even recognize it as a ceramic tile.

  And what's that next to the pool? Isn't it the legendary washing machine?

  There is no need to enter the house. When you look at this yard, you can see that Gu Zumo and Shen Yiyi's small life is really no worse than their home.

  There are even some things here that they haven't seen before, such as the washing machine, they just heard that they want to use, but they have already used it here.

  Then I took a look at the courtyard of the other people's house. As soon as I walked in, it was full of flowers and fragrance. The whole courtyard was clean, elegant, and comfortable.

  Like all Yijin courtyards, although the small courtyards here are not large, they are distributed reasonably.

  Sitting in the three main rooms facing north and south, and two wing rooms on the east and west sides, there is a fruit tree full of small fruits on the left side of the door, and there is a stone table and two wicker chairs underneath.

  Then there are a few pots of vigorous green plants around, and the scented Milan, jasmine, and two kinds of flowers that no one has ever seen before. I don't know what kind of flowers they are? The fragrance smells better than that of jasmine, and it is also beautiful.

  There is an open space on the right side of the head, and some fitness equipment and a movable drying rack are placed.