1321-1330

Chapter 1321 The proud eldest brother

  This meeting should have been arranged by the secretary, but because of his son-in-law, he got to know the leader of the country in advance.

  Lin Shuguang was excited until the two of them were sent away, and they looked like they hadn't said enough with Gu Zumo.

  In fact, Master Xiao Mo didn't talk much. Most of the time, it was Lin Shuguang who was excited by himself, and when it was time for him to answer, he returned to the last sentence.

  On the way back for the two of them, Shen Sizhu was also very silent, because he was also very excited at the moment. Why do you want to ask him? Of course I was excited for my little sister.

  But his father-in-law said, Gu Zumo's existence is a national treasure level existence to this country.

  Shen Sizhu has only one thought left now. He doesn't need to mention any of his own troubles. He has to go back as soon as possible, and then he persuades the younger sister to quickly get married with Gu Zumo after graduation next year.

  No, it's not persuasion, you have to tie up the little girl if you tie it up.

  Don't think that Master Xiao Mo and Lin Shuguang didn't talk much, but Master Xiao Mo still had a lot to say when facing the fourth eldest brothers.

  For example, he helped the fourth elder brothers plan the future, and the housing problem. If you don't want to live in the old man's house after you come, you can also live with him first. You can also buy a house. If you are short of money, you can also sell the house in Fu'an County. If you don't want to sell, let Yiyi sell a few more gold bars. Then he will be responsible for buying them. A set of such courtyard houses.

  Shen Sizhu kept listening silently, until Gu Zumo talked about it and went to the next neighbor's house tomorrow to ask whether his house was selling or not, and he suddenly woke up.

  "No, don't worry, Xiaomo, what, these things, I have to go back and discuss with Yiyi."

  What is the idea in my brother-in-law's heart, Shen Sizhu's door is clear, hehe, I want to fool his little girl like this Can't, we have to get married, don't you?

  Yes, it must be that the matchmaker is getting married, and it must be as soon as possible.

  Under Gu Zumo's eager anticipation, Shen Sizhu embarked on the way home in a daze.

  Turning his head and glanced at the large and small bags lying next to him, these gifts were prepared by the old man, Gu Zumo, and bought by the second brother.

  In general, this trip to Kyoto was good, except for Lin Xueci and the old lady who he had never met in the Lin family.

  For the journey from Kyoto to Fu'an County, if Shen Sizhu was not in a hurry, he would have to run at least two days.

  But this time he came out for too long, missed his wife and children too much, and was too anxious to go home. He didn't have much rest all day long, so he was really sleepy, so he stopped by the roadside to sleep for a while, and then continued on his way.

  Shen Yiyi has already started school. In the last year of high school, although there is no college entrance examination, the class time is much earlier than that of elementary and junior high school.

  As soon as she opened the door and looked at the fourth brother with a stubble face and two big black eye circles, Shen Yiyi was startled, "Fourth brother, why did you come back at this time? Didn't you come back overnight?"

  "Hehe , Brother 4 is great, so what, are you going to school? Go, let's go, when you come back, Brother 4 has to chat with you."

  She has to chat with Brother 4, so she dared to drive fatigued. I feel very proud of myself.

  "Then you go in first, I went to school."

  The course of the last year has obviously increased the difficulty, and I leave early and return late, not to mention the knowledge I have learned before, and there is not much difference.

  Shen Yiyi is now more certain that he is indeed not the material of studying, and she is unwilling to waste time on campus anymore.

Chapter 1322 House Fight

  So when she graduates from high school next year, as soon as she gets the certificate, she will walk around first, or she can go to Kyoto first. After all, that is the economic center. If she wants to do business, she still has to start there.

  At the moment, Shen Sizhu had just finished his two sons and was talking to Lin Lanxin, telling him about his experience in Kyoto in the past two days.

  Regarding Lin Xueci, since the old husband did not say that he is not allowed to say it when you go back, he did not intend to hide it from his wife.

  Besides, I can't keep it secret. My wife has to go to Kyoto sooner or later. Sooner or later I will meet Lin Xueci, not to mention that the old lady of the Lin family will meet sooner or later.

  Shen Sizhu feels that he is telling his wife about this now, and it can be regarded as a reminder to his wife in advance, so as not to see him in the future, the daughter-in-law is not prepared at all, and the woman is angry with her. It is better to let her prepare her heart now. .

  Then Shen Sizhu was washing up and complaining to his wife, telling Lin Lanxin what Lin Xueci had said without reservation.

  "I've told you anyway, it's up to you to decide whether to go or not. If you don't care about the views of the Lin family, but only care about our dad, then I can go with you anytime."

  Lin Lanxin heard her husband. Detouring all the way to Kyoto, the Lin family looked down upon him, and her angry face turned white.

  Fortunately, Shen Sizhu was able to speak, saying a few words about Lin Xueci's bad, and then saying a few words about the old man's goodness. This made Lin Lanxin's anger a little less. But she was still very angry. The man she chose was incomparable to anyone, it was better everywhere.

  Speaking of unfilial piety, what does the Lin family mean to her? Besides the blood relationship that cannot be changed, what else is there?

  "You look at the first point of Shen Jun, I'll get you cook noodles, and so on down to eat quickly to sleep, the Lin family thing, you do not have control."

  "Ah, that you do not get angry, anyway, and those who we It doesn't matter, right?" Shen Sizhu looked at his wife carefully.

  "It's not so bad. We are willing to recognize them. They are grandma or aunts. We don't want to recognize them. They are at best outsiders with us." The couple are not small-hearted people. It was such a reason, so after a while, laughter from the couple and their two sons came out of the room.

  Shen Yiyi came back from school in the evening. Before Shen Sizhu could say anything to her, Lin Lanxin first told her sister-in-law about the snobbery of the Lin family.

  "Sister-in-law, I said this is normal, will you be angry?" Lin Lanxin shook her head quickly, "No, why would I be angry with you, but how can I not understand what you said, Xiaowu?

  " Actually, this matter is very simple, Sisao, think about it, those people have always been high above them, and they don't look down on our country folks. Maybe because you have a blood relationship with them, you haven't even seen each other and haven't been together. After getting along, change their opinions. You say yes?"

  "To the Lin family, you are still a stranger, which means you are an outsider. And they are not Uncle Lin. Your dad and you definitely have no interests involved, but Those people are different. Maybe your appearance will disturb the good things of some people. Do you think they can accept you willingly?"

  Lin Lanxin, who listened to Shen Yiyi's words, nodded and shook her head. I felt that after listening to my sister-in-law's words, it was almost literally, what did you say, yes, yes, it was better than ten years of reading.