1501-1510

Chapter 1501 Going to Visit

  "Yes, if I look at it purely, I also think my fourth sister-in-law is more like Wang Xiaohui. But after you see my fourth sister-in-law and Wang Xiaohui, how does her attitude resemble her real mother? I have asked my Sisao, she also said he saw Wang Xiaohui, nothing feels. "

  supposedly pro-mother and daughter had, the two sides even strangers, have not also the feeling of it?

  And that Wang Xuemei, after all, is not young anymore, and I don't know if it was caused by too much care. She was not a few years older than Wang Xiaohui, and her hair was actually white.

  Shen Yiyi is thinking now, if she is not full of white hair, or if she is dressed up, will she be more like Lin Lanxin?

  After all, Wang Xiaohui is much younger in comparison.

  "Little girl, you are right. There are too many coincidences."

  Shen Sizhu also had to admit that this incident was indeed too strange:

  "Wang Xuemei's eldest son looks very similar to my father-in-law, and she is like you again. My sister-in-law is somewhat alike, and I know my old man and Wang Xiaohui, but I didn't ask you a word. This is very unreasonable."

  "That's right, is this unreasonable? I said I couldn't be suspicious for no reason. . So when we see your old man, do you want to test it?" Shen Yiyi asked with eyes full of gossips at the fourth brother.

  "Well, I think it's ok. If your fourth sister-in-law is not born by Wang Xiaohui, then she will definitely feel better in her heart."

  Otherwise, any real mother would be indifferent to her own daughters, and even a little disgusted. , But it's not good for an adopted daughter like Sun Lanshu.

  So, if Wang Xiaohui hadn't done too much, they wouldn't think so, after all, she and Lin Lan looked so alike.

  If the final result of this incident is really as they guessed, Lin Lanxin is really not born of Wang Xiaohui, it is really the birth of Wang Xuemei...

  Then they would also like to thank Wang Xiaohui for her ignorance of Lin Lanxin, otherwise it would not be easy to be seen based on their looks.

  The two of the brothers have discussed it and decided to go there by chance. If it doesn't work, they will have a showdown directly with Lin Shuguang. If it is true, it is better, not true. It is okay for someone like Wang Xiaohui to suspect that she is not a real mother.

  Four adults, three children, there are only seven people on their side, plus a driver.

  Shen Yiyi was also worried about whether he could not sit down, and when he walked out of the alley, the car looked like a commercial car for later generations, but also a bit like a van, so he was relieved.

  Shen Yiyi has also been in Beijing for a while, so it should be reasonable to visit Lin Shuguang.

  This was not because her second brother was angry at Lin's family before, and she hated the Lin family in her heart, and even discounted her good feelings for Lin Shuguang.

  Later, her fourth elder brother's family arrived, and then Lin Shuguang was not in Kyoto until now.

  Today, Shen Yiyi came empty-handed. Gu Zumo took two bottles of good wine, one good cigarette, two bottles of malted milk, and five kilograms of bacon produced in her space.

  Lin Lanxin didn't take anything less for her dad, but she sewed them by herself, some pairs of cloth shoes, and the sweaters and trousers she took time to knit for her dad. It seemed that she even made a house suit.

  Shen Erzhu had nothing to do, Shen Yiyi asked him to bring all the several catties of fish and shrimp that he bought back in the morning, which was more or less thoughtful.

  Nowadays, fish is still a rare thing, even if the cadres are at home, it is not enough to eat fish and meat every day.

  So these things brought by their brothers are definitely a great gift.

 Chapter 1502 Acknowledging Relatives 

Because of Lin Lanxin's relationship, several people are still in a good mood about coming to Lin Shuguang's house, but when they see the person sitting in the living room, their good mood naturally sinks.

  Especially Shen Yiyi, when he saw that Lin Xueci and Lin Qiangqian's family were both there, not to mention immediately entering a fighting state, he was also prepared as long as he didn't fight hard.

  Everyone in the whole house, guess Lin Shuguang is really happy. The girl's family has finally moved. Although they have not moved home, they are all in Kyoto after all, so they will definitely be able to come home frequently in the future.

  Look at his two little grandchildren, you can tell by their looks that they are smart children. He hasn't seen other grandchildren, but none of them can catch up with his grandchildren.

  By the way, there is a little granddaughter here, "Hurry up and let Grandpa take a look, haha, why is it a bit long to pick the parents? No wonder all of them look so beautiful. Xiao Wu, Lan Xin's room is cleaned up. Right? Has the crib been prepared?"

  "It's all prepared, Comrade Lan Xin is going to have a look now?" The attendant Xiao Wu also asked Lin Lanxin with a smile on his face.

  "No hurry, let me introduce Lan Xin to his family first." Lin Shuguang also remembered at this time. He patronizes the rare children, forgetting that there is still a room in here.

  Lin Shuguang handed Shen Xing to Xiao Wu, and told him to be careful, don't fall, and then he came over to pull the girl and greet the son-in-law. Of course, he hadn't forgotten to call Shen Yiyi.

  As for Shen Erzhu, he was originally the son-in-law of the Lin family and has been living in the Lin family. These people must have met before.

  "Come here, let me introduce to you all. This is my daughter Lan Xin, my son-in-law Shen Sizhu, and their sister Shen Yiyi." After Lin Shuguang introduced the identities of several people here, he looked at his family, who was the first to introduce She is a silver-haired old lady.

  Actually, for the old lady with white hair and complexion, she had to say she had a wealthy look, but had been looking critically at them, Shen Yiyi had already guessed her identity.

  This old lady is definitely going to give her four brother's family 500 yuan a year for living expenses, and then she is afraid that her fourth sister-in-law will shame the Lin family and forbid her family to enter Beijing.

  Sure enough, she was right. This old lady was the one who had enjoyed a lifetime of blessings. Even if her two sons were sent down, she didn't suffer any crimes.

  The Lin family is not really prosperous, especially Lin Shuguang and Lin Xiangqian, just their two brothers, and then there is an older sister and a younger sister.

  Today this is also the day when Lin Lanxin confessed her love. With a call from Lin Shuguang, all the Lin family can come will naturally come.

  Lin Xueci's eldest sister is Lin Xuelian. In this era when the name is either Lan or Qin, the names of the two sisters are quite foreign.

  Lin Shuguang introduced in a circle, Lin Lanxin was not as cowardly and trembling as the Lin family imagined, and might even be scared to cry.

  On the contrary, it is possible that Lin Lanxin doesn't really care about their family members who don't treat her as relatives, so what else is there to tremble.

  Her dad asked to call grandma, so she called grandma from her side.

  If you asked to call the uncle, she called the uncle.

  Then there are the aunt, the big uncle, the sister, the big cousin, the second cousin, the third cousin, the lobby brother, the second cousin, and the third cousin. As for Lin Lanying, Lin Lanxin also changed her words this time. For the first time, she called She gave a cry from Sister Lan Ying.

  This made Lin Lanying, whose eyes were red when she saw Shen Erzhu, suddenly became alert. Lan Xin changed her name to elder sister. Did Erzhu really plan to divorce her?