1201-1210

Chapter 1201 is angry

  Shen Yiyi is also today, only to realize that in this era, poverty and laziness have nothing to do with each other.

  For example, these people, who know how to weave mats, and take care of their temporary homes so well in a short time, might be lazy people.

  So she has decided to take back her previous thoughts.

  When she hadn't seen these people before, she felt that there were more than one hundred households in the village. Why did someone else's house not fall down? Ren Ma Song's family still built a brick house, but your house was overwhelmed by snow.

  I must be lazy, and I don't know how to fix my house when the house is going to collapse.

  But through today, she didn't think so much anymore, and her third brother also said that the atmosphere in this village is still good, and there is really no such second-rate lazy person.

  There are many reasons for the collapse of houses. Some people have too many children, and eating is a problem. Wherever they can afford to repair the house.

  There are also a few households because their parents are not in good health, so they rush to see their parents because they have two money, and they can't even take care of the house.

  There are also wives and children who are sick. In short, misfortunes are indeed all kinds of misfortunes.

  These people are not lazy. Before they wanted to go up the mountain and chop down trees, they had to spend money to buy them. They didn't even think about repairing the house if they didn't have the money. This time with Mayor Shen's permission, almost all the dilapidated houses in this village will be improved next year, and never again. Don't worry about the problem of the house collapsing.

  So Shen Sanzhu will stay here for a few days. The key point is to figure out how many dilapidated houses in total need to be rebuilt, and then register.

  Shen Yiyi understood what her third brother meant, and couldn't help but sigh that people in this era have really low requirements for housing.

  Even if you had to spend money to buy trees and build two earthen houses, it was only a few dozen dollars, but people would rather live until the house collapsed than spend those dozens of dollars.

  Alas, think about the future generations, a family in order to save enough money for a house, that is really...

  People nowadays, she knows, the house is in their eyes, as long as it can live in, even if it is a cave dwelling, no one will care.

  It's not that I don't care. The main reason is that compared with having a full stomach, or having a son and passing on from generation to generation, the problem of the house is not that important.

  After leaving the families that were almost out of food, Shen Yiyi found that those who were out of food had more children.

  Then I asked again, most of these people gave birth to one after another because they wanted to have a son.

  At this time, it is not that there are no drugs to avoid pregnancy. I heard that the women directors of all villages are taking care of the task of giving women contraceptives, but there are almost no people who actually go to get them.

  You said that there is no throne that needs a son to inherit, not to mention the throne, there is no family property, but the people have a deep-rooted obsession to have a son to take the hukou book. This tradition cannot be changed by anyone.

  Even one of them won't work. Whoever has fewer sons can't be bullied.

  Then it became the current situation. The whole family was facing starvation, and they were thinking of passing on their sons from generation to generation.

  Shen Yiyi felt that she still shouldn't go down with the third brother, otherwise her last bit of kindness would soon be worn away, and she didn't even want to give these people relief food at all.

  Shen Sanzhu saw that the little girl was upset, knowing that this girl was irritated by these people's ignorant thoughts, and hurriedly said, "You two should go back first. I will also go to the brigade headquarters to have a meeting with some commune cadres. "

Chapter 1202 Suspected

  . The person who has been with them until now is the security captain. He is responsible for protecting Mayor Shen. Naturally, where Mayor Shen goes, he has to go.

  The security captain gave the name list to Shen Yiyi, "The grandmother-in-law's house is the only thing left. Her family lives near Captain Ma's house. Let's go all the way. I will tell you where the old lady lives."

  Shen Yiyi checked the time. It was past nine o'clock, and after seeing that the food on Gu Zumo's back was almost gone, he nodded, "Well, yes, the last one, I'll go with Gu Zumo."

  Under the guidance of the security captain, Shen Yiyihe Gu Zumo finally saw this last one.

  "This house is really close to Ma Song's house, it seems to be separated by four or five houses? When I finish walking this house, I just go back to prepare lunch." The two of them muttered, opened the door, and walked in.

  The doors of every house here are not tied, and someone led them just now, they just push the door and go in.

  Therefore, Shen Yiyi did not knock on the door. The main reason was that the door was far away from the house, and he would definitely not be able to hear the knock on the door.

  So the two of them walked in generously, and then they were about to walk to the door of the house, when the door was suddenly pushed open from the inside.

  The old lady who walked out was bent over, with a stick in her hand, and then looked at them sullenly, "Who are you looking for?"

  Feeling the hostility of the other party, Shen Yiyi quickly introduced herself: "Grandma, The two of us came from the town, and then I heard that you were living alone, so I came to give you something."

  "No money?" Grandma asked with a cold face.

  "Yes, no money, it's all for nothing."

  Listening to Shen Yiyi's words, the grandmother still stared at the two for a long time before she stepped away from the door and let them into the house.

  Such good people and good deeds are not easy to do.

  Take a look at this old lady, what do you think of them.

  The small earthen house in this family is like all rural houses. When you enter the house, you can see the stove with a big pot.

  Then when I walked in, it was the sleeping room. There was a south kang with a north facing position, and there was a kang on top of it, which looked like a newly made kang mat.

  Grandma's house is the cleanest two houses she has walked through all the five-guarantee households.

  And there is no strange smell in this room, unlike those people before, you can't tell what the smell is in that room, it's sour and smelly, she wonders if those people are urinating in the room.

  Shen Yiyi saw that her grandmother was very guarded and didn't plan to stay longer, so she went into the house and took out her things.

  "My third brother is the mayor Shen of Qingshan Town. This time I came to your village for disaster relief and suffered some injuries. My partner and I were here to take care of my third brother. Then we carried some food, and my third brother said to let him On behalf of him, I will bring you something to the old grandma."

  Shen Yiyi said as he had already taken out two catties of grain. This old lady looked like she was over seventy years old, and she must have been struggling to buy something.

  Salt, matches, brown sugar, do you want to give it too?

  Shen Yiyi was about to continue digging out. At this time, grandma suddenly came over and held her hand, "Little girl, I don't care who you are, but I know that you can't give me food for no reason." Especially so good. Food.

  Grandma grandmother saw that the grain that the girl sent was actually packed in new cloth bags, although she hadn't seen what the grain was inside, she knew that she couldn't be wrong.

  Then the grandmother became more suspicious, "You must have heard something? Who told you that I have good things here?"