1221-1230

Chapter 1221 Threats

  She also participated in a model worker club and wore a big red flower. She has been held by everyone and listened to too much flattery. She was scolded and shamelessly, and Ma Dongmei's eyes were red with anger.

  "I came here to apologize to you because my mother did something like that. Comrade Shen Yiyi, you are still young, and mayor Shen's sister, I won't care about you."

  Don't, you still follow I care about it. Shen Yiyi smiled and turned to Ma Dongmei, and then looked at the way she was wronged, and she was still clutching her fingers, making her a little angry.

  No no, she was kind of disgusting.

  If you don't look carefully, you can't distinguish between men and women. This kind of person still stands in front of you and pretends to be weak. You say you are not angry? Disgusting?

  Shen Yiyi felt that for people like Ma Dongmei, her subtlety was to harm her, so she could only be straightforward.

  Shen Yiyi took the pot of tofu and stuffed  into Ma Dongmei's hand, "Comrade Ma Dongmei, let's not detour. Whatever your idea is, I can see it at first sight." Well, this not only highlights it. I'm very smart, and I picked out Ma Song's wife, "Girl, my third brother has children, daughters and wives. I don't know where you are confident, so you thought you could just post it by sticking it?"

  "I, I don't. Comrade Shen Yiyi, you must have heard something? Did my sister-in-law tell you something? I knew that she deliberately discredited me in order to profit from you."

  Ma Dongmei is not stupid, she and her mother that day When whispering about this secretly in the house, her sister-in-law was in the outhouse, and she must have heard it.

  "What else do you use for your performance these days?" Shen Yiyi pointed to the tofu that Ma Dongmei was holding in her arms.

  Grandma Sun snorted in a timely manner, and cursed shamelessly, "It's a big girl, she's twenty-six or seventy-seven, so quickly find someone who can get married. Why bother, there are not all men in the world.

  Like your dad, don't think that you can marry into the official house by following your mother's trick."

  "I don't have, grandma, you are shameless, so you think about others like this?" Ma Dongmei didn't dare to scold Shen Yiyi, but she dared to Scold grandma.

  Dead old lady, I heard that she was the big maid of a big family a few years ago, huh, maybe she did any nasty things.

  Shen Yiyi saw that her grandmother was implicated by them, and saw Ma Dongmei staring at her grandmother fiercely, making her even more angry.

  "Ma Dongmei, since you don't admit it, you know that you are doing this, and it is not visible. But I still want to warn you that you dare to ruin my third brother's reputation, I swear, I will not let you and your mother's scheme succeed. , Will send you to jail, destroying your future, like killing your life, for the rest of your life, just wait to spend the rest of your life in jail."

  The shamelessness of this girl has exceeded her imagination, Shen Yiyi felt It's useless for them to beware, they can only threaten.

  Shen Yiyi's trick is still very useful, Ma Dongmei immediately sweated her palms when she heard the word prison.

  "Sister Shen, you, you have misunderstood me. I really just came to deliver tofu."

  Does she dare to eat what she sent, Shen Yiyi hesitated, really wanting to say that she was afraid that she would poison the tofu, but Let's just think about it. When it comes to this, she also sees that Ma Dongmei is scared, and she probably has already rested her mind.

Chapter 1222 

The door of the room was pushed open with a bang. He just washed his face and washed his hair. As soon as Shen Sanzhu, who was still dripping with water on his hair, came out, he looked very ugly and said to Ma Dongmei: "Comrade Ma Dongmei today Don't go to the brigade headquarters, otherwise I can withdraw Comrade Ma Song now."

  You see, she said that Mayor Shen wouldn't be able to afford it so late, and Little Sister Shen even told such lies in order to obstruct them.

  Mayor Shen really loves cleanliness. He actually washes his hair early in the morning. Those country folks can't wait not to wash it once a year.

  As soon as she saw such Shen Sanzhu, Ma Dongmei's thoughts that had just stopped, rushed up like a small flame meeting a tenth-grade gale.

  "Mayor Shen, why are you like them? Now it is not ancient times. We are just working together. Little sister Shen misunderstood me like this, ooh, I can still understand why you too..."

  Ma Dongmei's eyes flashed with tears. Then he was holding a basin in his hand. This picture, um, is quite happy.

  When her third brother came forward, Shen Yiyi was watching Ma Dongmei's performance with a smile, and then silently sent her a message, which is often ugly.

  Shen Sanzhu was originally a face-controlling person, or he wouldn't have liked Gu Nan when he saw Gu Nan in the first place.

  The so-called love at first sight is something that only happens between handsome men and beauties, you see who will fall in love with an ugly girl at a glance.

  What's more, Ma Dongmei not only looks bad, but also feels so dirty in her heart. Comrade Shen Sanzhu is also a little disgusted.

  Then I saw Comrade Shen Sanzhu quickly pulling out a neatly stacked lattice handkerchief from his pocket. Ma Donghai thought he was going to wipe his tears. Just as he reached out to pick it up, he saw Shen Sanzhu suddenly covering his mouth and turning away. Got up.

  As the little sister who loves his brothers most, Shen Yiyi would not know his third brother.

  Quickly hand over a bowl of warm water, "Brother, take your mouth water and press it down first. If it doesn't work, I have antiemetic medicine."

  Nima, it's disgusting.

  Shen Sanzhu took the water and glanced at his sister gratefully. Shen Yiyi immediately understood the meaning of her third brother at the moment.

  After drinking a bowl of water, Mayor Shen finally got his upper body, and it was no longer the clean nerd Shen Sanzhu who was almost nauseous.

  "You are only the female captain of the production team in Majiatun . Only the cadres of the brigade are eligible to participate in the content of our meeting. Comrade Ma Dongmei, you are not working with us now, but you insist on staying at the brigade headquarters. This has caused us trouble...I think that Comrade Ma Song, the captain, doesn't have to do it, Gu Zumo, you will run for the third brother and tell everyone to have a meeting now."

  "Okay." Gu Zumo agreed in the room. It was very happy, but he didn't come out immediately. Instead, he had his own reasons, "Wait for the mangy dog ​​to leave, otherwise I won't go out, the smelt is too heavy, and it will kill people." The little Mo master is actually very virtuous. People, it's just that this woman wanted to pry into the corner of his elder sister. He didn't rush over immediately and punched her to death, which was considered very polite.

  She said so much to her third brother, Ma Dongmei didn't mean to leave, she kept holding a basin, stood there, and looked at her third brother with tears in her eyes.

  Then Gu Zumo finished saying that, oh my god, it worked, Ma Dongmei immediately turned around and ran.

  Sure enough to deal with people like Ma Dongmei, you still have Xiaomo. She and her third brother still lack the experience of swearing, especially her third brother...