1341-1350

Chapter 1341 can't scold you anymore

Shen Yiyi feels that she has to be mad at letting the old lady go on.

  "Sansao, if you go into the house and call my third brother, you will say that there is a group of troublemakers at home, and the head is the old lady of Deputy County Mayor Qiu."

  "Hey you girl, I didn't come to your house to make trouble. ." Thinking of her son's instructions, Mrs. Qiu felt that something was not going well, and turned around and wanted to run.

  "His Aunt Qiu, please help us. We are really sincere to apologize." Mrs. Gao pulled Mrs. Qiu and didn't let it go. If the old lady was allowed to leave, then their family would really become a troublemaker.

  "What to say, there is nothing to say, it is not difficult for us to forgive Gao Huijuan..." When Shen Yiyi said this, not to mention that the Gao family was relieved, even the old lady Qiu turned back." You girl is a sensible person, you said that your children are not doing anything wrong, we have to be forgiving and forgiving, so that your family can still receive a thousand yuan, which is great."

  "Well, it's not bad." Shen Yiyi looked at Mrs. Qiu with a smile, and said in a loud voice: "Since Aunt Qiu thinks this is a good thing, then let Gao Huijuan go out and let her go to your house and give your child some medicine?"

  "Why ? "that's the medicine that will kill, but she heard, Qiu old woman was scared and did high a bounce," our family did not offend her. "

  The houses here are all connected bungalows. They are standing at the gate and making noise. Someone will definitely come out to see them.

  Even if he knows the excitement of the county magistrate's house is not good-looking, he will watch it secretly.

  Shen Yiyi had seen someone secretly looking over here, especially the doors of their homes, all half open, and there were probably more people hiding behind the doors.

  That's why I said so loudly on purpose, "Gao Huijuan is a lunatic. Just because she is jealous that our baby is beautiful and clever, she wants to drug our babies. If you say that Aunt Qiu is not a problem, then I'm going to ask Deputy Magistrate Qiu, what's the matter?"

  "No, you can't go to my son. My son doesn't know about this." As long as Shen Yiyi mentioned Qiu Mingxin, Mrs. Qiu wanted to go off the hook again.

  "Deputy Magistrate Qiu doesn't know, then Aunt Qiu must know? Then tell me, why does Gao Huijuan harm our two children? And the methods are so vicious?"

  "I, where did I know, you said it, she's just a lunatic. What reason does the lunatic need for harming others." The old lady Qiu has been completely circumvented by Shen Yiyi now, and she has begun to follow her words.

  Shen Yiyi was amused secretly, and continued loudly: "Yes, since Gao Huijuan is a lunatic, she is carrying the punishment. In this case, how did she transfer from Qingshan Town to the county? I don't know which blind person did it. A madman was actually transferred to a county middle school. Isn't this a misunderstanding? Oh my god, I'm afraid now when I think about it, and I'm afraid of the parents of the children who were taught by Gao Huijuan."

  "Well, how can it be as serious as you said? , You girl, you can't talk nonsense."

  Gao Huijuan was transferred back with the help of her son. Mrs. Qiu knows this matter better than anyone else. She is still covered by the big blanket.

  At this time, the old lady Qiu understood, the girl of the Shen family, she was cursing her son around the corner.

Chapter 1342 is speechless

  "Isn't that Mrs. Qiu that you said? Didn't you say that Gao Huijuan is a lunatic? You don't need a reason to harm people, you can kill anyone you want, and whoever is not pleasing to your eyes. If you are more prettier than her, it will hurt, and it will hurt to see whose children are smart. Then if the children she taught are very smart, would she not let it go easily?"

  Old lady Qiu: "..." Did she say this? Did she just say that?

  The Gao family: "..." What they said makes them speechless, and there was so much truth to it?

  The eavesdroppers: "..." I'm so lucky that I don't have any children in Gao Huijuan's class, otherwise...Tsk, it's terrible.

  After Shen Yiyi said these words, the few people who had just made a noise suddenly fell silent, and there was no one from the Gao family who came out to deal with it.

  Old Mrs. Qiu was dumbfounded. She even realized that this time, 80%, possibly, unavoidable, had implicated her own son.

  Gu Nan talked about sister-in-law, and asked her with his eyes, why these people have been scolded like this, and they are still standing here and not leaving? How about they close the door?

  Shen Yiyi smiled and shook his head, not in a hurry, close the door in a hurry, when these people wake up, there must be something to say.

  Sure enough, they were all scolded like this. Gao Mu remembered what Shen Yiyi had just said, and she didn't give up and asked: "Girl, haven't you finished your conversation? What do you mean, if our family can promise you something? Conditions, you can forgive our family Huijuan?"

  She knew that the Gao family wouldn't let them give up completely, maybe someday they would come to make trouble in their home again.

  Shen Yiyi laughed and replied coldly: "Simple, as long as you feed that kind of medicine to your own grandson, and you have to take it several times, I will forgive Gao Huijuan. Well, my proposal is fair, right? We don't want anything in your house, I just want Gao Huijuan to suffer from her own consequences. If you can't do that, your family will stay away from our house and stay away from our family."

  Shen Yiyi slammed the door shut as soon as she finished speaking, and all the people who were left turned and left silently.

  Mrs. Qiu would still be worried about her blanket now, and she leaned over to ask Mrs. Gao, "Look, I also brought you here, and also helped you speak. Then when will the blankets you promised to be delivered? "

  This insatiable old lady, what's their home like now, just this girl, first transferred to work, these days because of running for her, the family is almost emptied.

  "His Aunt Qiu, we agreed in advance to enter the gate of the Shen county magistrate's house and give you a blanket. Now, look at the gate, did we go in?"

  I don't have that much face and can knock on the gate of Shen's house. It's all because the little daughter-in-law of the county magistrate's house is soft-tempered. If it were that girl, they would definitely not even be able to knock on the door.

  High old lady said, Qiu old lady is also guilty, and yet not willing to give up the piece of blanket, "Well, that's not also renowned for the people."

  "People are renowned for another Zeyang, not being scolded It's bloody."

  Mrs. Gao's words didn't mean that their family members and daughters did something like that, and it was expected that their family members would be scolded.

  But they didn't expect that the old lady Qiu lived in the same compound with the Shen family, and her son was the deputy head of the county, so she didn't even have this face.