1851-1860

Chapter 1851 What are the common ground between grandfather and granddaughter

 Little Mo has already brought two sacks, Zhuo Yiyi instructs those who sell mushrooms:

  "Okay, then you pour the mushrooms into this basket first, enough for a basket to give you five yuan , I will give you some more, but you have to pour the mushrooms into this sack by yourself."

  She and Xiao Mo's clothes are clean. Obviously there is a lot of soil on these mushrooms, Zhuo Yiyi is like this Arrangement, they don't need to do it themselves.

  First of all, these few people are actually half-elder children, and the older ones are only sixteen or seventeen years old.

  When Zhuo Yiyi gave each person money, he also handily gave each person two pieces of fruit candies, saying that he thanked them for helping to pour the mushrooms into the sack.

  The moment a few half-old children in tattered clothes took over the money and sugar, there were surprises on their faces, but the moment they turned around, it was all an action, cheering and ran home.

  Zhuo Yiyi asked Master Xiao Mo to take all of this. She didn't know why she wanted to do this, but she just wanted to keep this moment in the camera.

  Next, Zhuo Yiyi received another twenty baskets, and kept borrowing the first basket from the child who gave the mushrooms to average everyone's large and small baskets.

  Then when he returned the basket, he grabbed a large amount of candy and gave it to the child, saying that he was thanking him for lending it to himself.

  Actually, if it weren't for Mrs Zhuo and they all came out, otherwise she would like to take it for a while, but it's a business for everyone to hurry. This is purely a matter of piggybacking, and she would definitely not dare to delay everyone's itinerary.

  "Don't you say that the mushrooms in Daqingshan are more delicious? Why are you harvesting mushrooms here?" Grandpa Zhuo was puzzled by the behavior of the little granddaughter.

  "Being provocative, I think she just wants those people to say something nice about her, otherwise, why take pictures, maybe go back and publish the newspaper." Zhuo Ranran and Zhuo Keke sisters, who have been watching the lively by the side, listened to her grandfather's question. , Hurriedly took the opportunity to satirize a few words.

  Zhuo Yiyi smiled, looked at Grandpa and replied: "I said I just want to make those people happy, do you believe Grandpa?"

  "Heh, grandpa is not stupid. If you really think so, you might as well give the money directly. They, wouldn't they be happier then," Zhuo Ranran said.

  "How can it be the same? I give money directly, it is called charity, but I buy things from them, which is called the fruit of labor. Although happiness is very happy, it is different."

  "And we can't let it. They have cultivated the mentality of getting something for nothing, otherwise they would just stop doing anything in the future and go begging in the city." Zhuo Yiyi unceremoniously went back.

  In fact, the granddaughter said from a young age that she wanted to see everyone happy, so Grandpa Zhuo believed what she said.

  Because he has been doing this kind of thing too, buying all the flowers from the little girl who sells flowers, and then seeing the little girl's eyes gleaming with surprise and jumping away, he will be happy for no reason.

  On another occasion, the car in which Mr. Zhuo and the bodyguard were travelling broke down. While waiting for the rescue, he actually bought a farm that the couple was eager to sell but could not sell.

  Then the couple happily hugged each other, sang and danced, and said a lot of thanks to him.

  This kind of help is a dignified help, and it can also promote them to be more motivated.

  For example, the people who sold mushrooms to their granddaughter just now, they will definitely pick more mushrooms this year, because they know that not only can this thing be kept for their own consumption, they may also be sold for money.

Chapter 1852 Tentative

  Grandpa Zhuo ignored the two granddaughters, but patted Zhuo Yiyi and encouraged: "Grandpa believes in you, because grandpa also has the same hobbies, and I don't do anything less like this."

  "Really. Grandpa? Then am I going with you?" Zhuo Yiyi seemed to realize that his grandfather was a cute little old man, and asked very happily.

  "That must be true, otherwise you can take whoever you want." Old Mrs. Zhuo said, and deliberately glanced at his son and daughter-in-law, with the little contempt in his eyes, "Look at your parents, you think they are willing to go out with such a big deal. Money?"

  "Well, it's just a big deal. They haven't seen happiness. They must be drawing money while their small hearts are pouring."

  "Haha, hahaha..." The old man was teased by the little granddaughter's words. Haha laughed for a while.

  The grandfather and granddaughter, who were very particular and didn't know that they were carrying some people on their backs, they hinted that they were stingy in front of Zhuo's father and mother.

  One is my father, and the other is my daughter. How can I do it? Let them talk if you want to.

  Father Zhuo and Mrs. Zhuo also have good tempers. Anyway, you say you, they can't be as generous as a girl in this life.

  As for Zhuo Ranran and Zhuo Keke, their faces flushed red early, and Zhuo Xiangan took them to educate them.

  Everyone went on the road again, except for the old lady at the table and Wen Nianzu who changed positions, the others still sat in their original positions.

  Wen Nianzu was too speculative to chat with the old lady when he was drinking tea, so he was dragged into the RV by the old lady Zhuo, so the old lady at the table was transferred to the car of Zhuo Yiyi and Gu Zumo.

  Because it is a long distance, in order to avoid fatigue driving, a co-pilot who can drive is arranged in each car.

  In this way, every few moments, almost two or three hours, replace each other.

  Zhuo Yiyi and Gu Zumo had a car, and it happened that they didn't need to be replaced with others, so they had only Xiao Qiu and Zhuo Xiao in their car before.

  Zhuo Xiao has his own child seat. Actually, if someone comes in, the person sitting in the middle is very uncomfortable.

  But Mrs. Zhuo insisted on riding in the girl's car, and Xiao Qiu was unwilling to go to another car, so she could only aggravate her child's hard work.

  Fortunately, the person who joined was grandma. The two children were very happy. Xiao Qiu was also very active and sat in the middle, giving her a good position to sit with her.

  Just after lunch, when the car was drowsy, the car swayed, and within a short while, both children fell asleep.

  Seeing that the two children were asleep,

  Mother Zhuo helped them to cover them with a blanket, and said distressedly: "When I saw that your fourth sister-in-law had been holding the little star, I felt distressed for Zhuo Xiao, a child who was about the same age. There is no mother. My child is so pitiful."

  Thinking of what the second brother said, Zhuo Yiyi asked tentatively:

  "Mom, you said that after the two of them divorced, no one looked for it again. Or just think about it and let them remarry?"

  "No. Anyway, don't even think about it, it's absolutely impossible ." Zhuo Lao Niang thought it was meant by a girl, she was busy picking up the back of the front, leaning forward, and whispering to her girl: "I said Xiao Wu, Don't mention this, otherwise your second brother will be active again, and Mom will be really angry."

  Seeing that Mrs. Zhuo was so excited, Zhuo Yiyi quickly explained:

  "I just said it casually. Don't worry about it. Brother's identity today, I can't find any good conditions, so I have to go back to the grass."