1111-1120

Chapter 1111 Days are difficult.

  "You girl, you put a high hat on Grandpa Zhang again. What a great thing. I have a lot of pension. My old woman and I can't spend it all. It just so happens that we also need to eat vegetables."

  "All right, then we too ." If you need to eat vegetables, then you will lead us to buy some food."

  " Okay , why not, I will do this for a long time, just the old man in our backyard, old man Sun, I have brought them all. "

  Father Shen didn't talk much. Most of the time, it was Shen Yiyi talking to Old Man Zhang. Before he knew it, he walked to Dayang Bridge.

  Yes, this place also has a name. After hearing the names of several nearby villages, Father Shen laughed.

  Dayang Bridge, Xiaoyang Bridge, and one more simply called Yangqiao.

  "The villagers here are not as good as your villagers. The villagers are on the ground, and this factory has built one family after another." Zhang Wannian sighed, "You said that the old farmers have no land to grow. Let them live by what they can rely on. "

  Shen Yiyi sounded a little frustrated at these words. Her third brother is the mayor. Don't let her third brother make a decision about building the factory?

  "Grandpa Zhang, what are the factories here? It is reasonable to occupy the land to build the factory. Don't you have to solve the work?"

  Zhang Wannian heard Shen Yiyi's guilty conscience, haha ​​said with a smile: "Yiyi, don't think about these things. It has nothing to do with your third brother. This is all a mess left by his predecessor. Your third brother has nothing to do with him now. With so many people, it is possible to solve the problem."

  They walked for more than two hours. It was just after seven o'clock when I arrived at Dayang Bridge.

  At this time, the air in the suburbs was just right, and Shen Yiyi hurriedly took two breaths vigorously.

  The road was so sparse that I met a few people just now. Shen Yiyi thought Grandpa Zhang was exaggerating. It is impossible for so many people to come here to dig wild vegetables and pick mushrooms at such a distance.

  From this point of view, Grandpa Zhang is really not an exaggeration, this person can be seen everywhere.

  "Let's walk in from here, waiting for noon, I'm taking you to Dayangqiao Village to see."

  "Okay, come here, let's obey the command."

  As soon as those who got there, they were eager to dig wild vegetables. Compared with the mushroom pickers, the few of them looked unhurried and seemed to come to play.

  To be honest, this place is incomparable to Daqingshan, and there are very few wild vegetables here.

  But seeing those people dig so hard, and even the small one didn't let go, Shen Yiyi guessed that the people in the city should not have a good life now.

  At this time, it's difficult to be a good official. Rules and regulations restrict you. If you don't pay attention, you have to fold yourself in.

  So her third brother didn't dare to make bold decisions. I am the mayor and I can do whatever I want.

  You have to wade across the river carefully step by step, and then, under your own ability, try not to let the people starve to death. This is considered a good cadre.

  Old man Zhang's goal was not to dig wild vegetables, but when he saw the mushrooms, the old man would still dig them happily and put them in the back basket.

  To dig wild vegetables means to climb mountains and drill forests, so don't care if it is from the city, everyone wears very shabby clothes.

  But I just ran into those few people on the outside. Although their clothes were all patched and their complexions were very bad, it could still be seen that those people should all come from the city.

  When you walk in, you can tell at a glance the people you meet again. These people must be from the nearby villages.

  The characteristic must be that people in rural areas wear more shabby clothes, and their complexion is worse, and most of the people who go into the mountains to dig wild vegetables in the countryside are women and children, and there are almost no adult men.

 Chapter 1112 Being stung

 The more you go in, the more wild vegetables and mushrooms, but it's a pity that those from the city don't seem to dare to go too much in.

  Shen Yiyi was also very serious about digging at this meeting. After the two old men rushed to pick mushrooms, they had already walked to the front.

  Father Shen was still a little worried about her daughters at first, but later came to see that the people digging wild vegetables around here were all women and children, and then he followed Old Man Zhang onward.

  "Sister, I'm hungry."

  Shen Yiyi was squatting and digging vigorously. Hearing the voice of the child, he didn't expect that the child was talking to her at first.

  Shen Yiyi raised his head until he saw a pair of black feet wearing straw sandals in front of him.

  Standing in front of me is a black and thin girl, about seven or eight years old, but maybe because of malnutrition, the children nowadays are thin and small. Some children are more than ten years old. Looks like seven or eight years old.

  Shen Yiyi looked around, and there were several women and children looking at this side in the distance. There was really no one around him.

  It was only then that the child was talking to her, but she still couldn't understand, how could she be sure that she would have something to eat for her.

  "Little girl, are you talking to me?" Shen Yiyi asked with a smile.

  The little girl nodded, and then pointed to the basket she was carrying on her back, "I can smell meat, sister, can you give me a piece of meat?"

  Huh? What kind of nose is this kid? She just threw the food back into the space just to make it easier to dig vegetables.

  However, she would keep throwing the digging wild vegetables into the cloth bag, and the mushrooms were secretly thrown into the space for fear of pressure. Although there was nothing in the small back basket, she did not want to get the soil in, so she was not willing to use it for mushrooms.

  Shen Yiyi raised her head to look at the children and women who were all looking over, if she opened this opening and gave the child a meatloaf, she can guarantee that the children will have to come over and ask her for meat. 

  "Little girl, I used to have meat in this basket before, but now my sister can't bring out meat for you."

  Seeing the little girl's eyes full of expectation, she could only lie.

  With so many people looking hungry for a long time, it is definitely not a good thing for her to show that she has food at this time.

  The little girl seemed to have just gathered up the courage to come over and test it out. After hearing her say this, she didn't say anything, turned around and ran back.

  Shen Yiyi kept staring at the little girl, and saw that she ran back to a woman with a big belly, still muttering a few words in the ear of the woman, and then she was dragged away by the woman.

  However, when the woman turned and left, she gave Shen Yiyi a stare in order to express her dissatisfaction.

  Haha, if this person didn't stare at her, she might find a chance later, and she would really give them something to eat secretly.

  What is that sentence? There are people in the remote areas, and it is true. You said she shouldn't have them, so why do you want to feed them? Why don't you stare at her?

  Shen Yiyi stood up with a big cloth pocket, planning to change a place, and went to the front to find Father Shen and Grandpa Zhang.

  Just as he was leaving, a woman who was with the group smiled apologetically at her and said, "Sister, don't be surprised, the Jiang's mother and daughter are also hungry, and they see that you are from the city. , I guess you must have something to eat." In fact, even she could smell the smell of meat in this girl's basket...

  Li Ping smiled bitterly and shook his head. They have not eaten meat once in a year, how do they know? The smell of meat is not just imagined out of thin air.

  The woman's sentence: "I am also extremely hungry" deeply stung Shen Yiyi, and for the mother and daughter who left, she immediately stopped blaming them.