1711-1720

Chapter 1711 There is no rule and no circle.

  As for her sister-in-law, she is mainly responsible for the deli. Then Ms. Xu Shuzhen shouldn't go to any store at all. She can point fingers at anyone, which is not good.

  Because this is not yours, you can report anything to the person in charge of the restaurant, that is, boss Zhuo and boss Xiaozhuo.

  The old lady at the table was naturally unwilling to hear that the three shops were next to each other, all of which were her own business, so she couldn't manage all of them.

  "Mom, this is a rule, don't you know, our business will grow bigger and bigger in the future, and the reward and punishment system of each store must be strictly followed. Then the person in charge of each store will only be responsible for the store he manages, and then what's the big deal? If you can't solve it by yourself, report to the general manager, which is me."

  Zhuo Yiyi said this, and asked: "I'll be the general manager, do you guys have no opinion?"

  Ms. Xu Shuzhen and the two Zhuo boss quickly shook his head, said they no opinion, and my heart there is a question: "that, that our future boss or not?"

  "Yes ah, of course, I am going to say is, that we will have duties There is a serious title. You can't call it at Sister Xu or Uncle Zhuo. Your employees are employees, not your relatives, or uncles. This rule must be formulated."

  She is also learning by doing , and Never been such a big boss, hehe. Zhuo Yiyi said, brushing a few more strokes, adding this one.

  There is no rule. From now on, their business will have to be managed as a company. Only in this way can Zhuo's business grow bigger and bigger, and it will not take a few years. Whenever there is a competitor, it will be shot to death on the beach.

  A few people, Mrs. Zhuo could not read, but Mrs. Zhuo's management ability was not comparable to others.

  So in the future, if there is a suitable candidate, I will have to provide a secretary for Mrs. Zhuo. Of course, it will be the day when the business grows.

  "Until we can come to a competition award, comparison and a few shops, such as pickles shop there's profit exceeded the deli, that your side of the Month Award, year-end bonuses will take a little more."

  She set the quota of the store based on the turnover of several stores during this period, and then over-fulfilled the task, naturally there will be rewards.

  This not only encourages their own family members, but also encourages those who are employed outside the country.

  There is also a smile service that must be caught. Don't cultivate the stinky temper of the salespersons in public stores. Customers come, and it will be annoying to ask you a few words.

  This is absolutely not allowed. With this, Zhuo Yiyi has already called the shots and fired two people.

  Each store has a performance quota, Zhuo Yiyi has told everyone before, so when she said that several stores are compared, several managers immediately eager to try.

  Looking at the attitude of her parents and elder brothers and sisters, it is not difficult to see that when this matter is announced tomorrow, those who are hired outside can be very excited, right?

  After all, when the business is good, the boss earns more, and they can follow along to get more.

  Compared to the other two stores, the business here is definitely better and earns more.

  But again, there are more people hired here, and it's harder, so Zhuo Yiyi talked to several managers about bonus distribution.

  It was finally finished, and everyone understood. The tired general manager Zhuo Yiyi filled a large jar of boiled water fiercely.

  Alas, she worked so hard, of course, not just to make money.

  In fact, she has a lot of ways to make money. If it weren't for her parents, brothers and sisters, she would have done nothing wrong.

Chapter 1712 Dare to Dream and Do It

  Actually, Zhuo Yiyi's most wanted business is to open the largest antique shop in the most popular old-fashioned market in the future.

  But that kind of business is still a few years away, and everyone is still watching. It is estimated that there are antiques in their hands, and no one dares to sell them.

  Similarly, those who want to buy antiques must be watching, otherwise it will be troublesome to buy themselves.

  Why the antique market in the future will suddenly become popular? It's as if those antiques came out from nowhere in just a few months.

  Where else can I go from? It's not difficult to guess what Gu Zumo has collected over so many years. The indigenous people living in the roots of the imperial city have few things in their hands.

  There are naturally more good things in her hands. These things can't be brought into the coffin after she died, so she must have a place to come.

  Thinking about this, Zhuo Yiyi regretted it again. As long as she studied economics, she should study the appreciation of antiquities.

  With such a big plan, Zhuo Yiyi would naturally not take the income of these stores into consideration.

  But she still had to worry about things here, and the general manager had to be in front of her.

  Otherwise, if you want to make your business bigger, it's definitely not enough to rely on Mrs. Zhuo's waist and go to the shops one by one.

  So the eldest brother and sister-in-law have to step up their training, and their eldest grandson Zhuoxian, it is also possible to learn business management in the future.

  With the new rules and regulations, they have also become managers. Ms. Xu Shuzhen and Ms. Wang Zhaodi immediately seemed to have changed themselves.

  After fighting this, who didn't call them Manager Xu and Manager Wang, neither of them seemed to have heard anyone talking to them.

  There are also issues with customer attitudes, product quality issues, and several stores have tightened management.

  Now, in their business, especially the pickle shop and deli, it is common to line up to buy.

  Although there are no large queues at the restaurant, there are very few free tables. For this reason, boss Zhuo and boss Xiao Zhuo have mentioned this matter to Zhuo Yiyi, who is the general manager, more than once, and want to expand the hotel. .

  She also wants to expand, but there has never been a house for sale nearby.

  I don't know if it's because their business is doing well. Now there are a few more shops around here, so some of the houses that can be rented are now rented out.

  However, Zhuo Yiyi recently targeted the company opposite, and heard that it might move away. I wonder if the vacated space can be sold to individuals?

  When Zhuo Yiyi was about to buy the large yard of the house opposite, Mrs. Zhuo and Mrs. Zhuo, including Zhuo Hongxiang and Wang Zhaodi, nodded calmly, indicating that they could be considered.

  Now their three stores have a daily turnover of at least a few hundred yuan. When it is good, it will catch up with the New Year's Day, and there will be thousands of times.

  Excluding the cost, the net profit per day, on average, will not be less than 300 yuan.

  When the per capita salary is still tens of yuan, their family is only a few hundred yuan a day. What is the concept?

  On such days, not to mention that Father Zhuo and Old Lady Zhuo would never think of it, even the Zhuo family brothers also gave the little sister a thumbs up, and had to say admiration.

  So don't say that Zhuo Yiyi wants to buy the large yard opposite, that is, she said that she wants to buy the whole street, and the whole family will believe it.

  Including her brothers, they all felt that their younger sister might really be able to do what they said.