1291-1300

Chapter 1291 Don't Make a Mistake

  "It's definitely a kiss, but your grandma..." Aunt Xu glanced at Mrs. Xu, and in front of the people in the room, she couldn't say it too badly, "Okay. in your mother with your grandfather, girl, do not take it personally, and so on down to your mother and aunt grandmother, aunt grandmother, who lives in tonight, we pay any attention to that old Qianpo. "

  should stay ah?

  Shen Yiyi pulled on Shen's sleeves. She didn't want to live here. If she had to live, could she want to go back with her second brother first?

  She naturally knew what the girl was thinking. Just as she was about to speak, Xu Tianfu bowed her waist and walked in with a meteor, "Eldest sister, brother-in-law, the commune is here, and she said she wouldn't let our dad stop for three days, and said it's What feudal superstition, look at it, do you want Sanzhu to call the commune?"

  His nephew is the county magistrate. Does the county magistrate know? That's a big cadre, and you President Zhao has to nod and bow his waist to make a smile when he sees it.

  Xu Tianfu had already mentioned Shen Sanzhu to the people from the commune outside, and then the person said, let County Mayor Shen call President Zhao. As long as County Mayor Shen can make this call, they agreed to Father Xu's three-day stay.

  Xu Tianfu thought he was scared, but he didn't expect it to be a pit at all.

  Only then ran in, wanting the eldest sister or brother-in-law to go to the village to call Shen Sanzhu.

  "Now that the feudal superstition is strict in management, if Sanzhu makes this call, it would be a mistake." Father Shen said firmly: "This call Sanzhu can't make a call."

  Shen 's old lady didn't seem like Father Shen said implicitly and said. He scolded, "Xu Tianfu, you black-hearted boy, you want to cheat our family's third pillars again."

  "It's not the eldest sister, I am not because of our father..." Xu Tianfu felt that he was really wronged, he was true. I didn't want Shen Sanzhu to make a mistake.

  He had only heard about the fact that Sanzhu was the county magistrate. If he had known it earlier, he would have used his banner...

  But look at it, his third nephew would not be easy to fight.

  People are dead. It was shown to the living for three days of stopping the spirit, highlighting how filial their younger generations are, and they are reluctant to bury the old man immediately.

  Because the dead cheat the living, not to mention that Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen are unwilling, neither of these people here are willing to do so.

  So everyone didn't care if Mrs. Xu was there crying and howling, scolding her daughter for being unfilial, and scolding several grandchildren as white-eyed wolves, arguing and arguing, Xu Tianfu, the eldest son, had to agree and was buried immediately.

  The old Xu family is a big family in Xujiapu, and Father Xu is the living ancestor of the old Xu family. There must be many people who came to help since his death.

  Shen Yiyi has been with Mrs. Shen's side all the time, and the crying people sent Mrs. Xu out of the village and stopped.

  This is a rule, women are not allowed to go to the cemetery, even if Shen Lao Niang is a relative, she can only be sent to the entrance of the village.

  It's no wonder that the countryside is so patriarchal. If there is no son, no one will bury him if he dies.

  When they returned, Aunt Xu took their wives to their house, and when the funeral party came back, the few people didn't even eat any food, so they went back to the farm village.

  Old mother Shen didn't say anything all the way back. When she got home and got out of the ox cart, she suddenly said, "I really want to move to Kyoto now and move farther. I will never go back to that family's house in the future. "

  Her poor mother, who was born in such a family, was treated unfairly by herself, but she never looked down upon her as a girl.

Chapter 1292 Be Careful

  Now her mother wants to run away from the old Xu's house. This is a big improvement. I don't want to worry about the old Xu family's troubles. Her parents would carry things to stand in front of people's door during the holidays.

  However, it is difficult to move to Kyoto now, although it can be done.

  But she was afraid that Mrs. Shen's words were angry. If her side really works well, her mother won't move?

  "Mom, we can now actually help to move to County, so you can see me every day-San brother, and your great grandson and granddaughter, the family together every day to be more than good."

  I was going to return When Shen Dazhu in the bullock cart heard the little girl say this, he was silly at that, "My parents are gone, then, what about our family?"

  "Of course your family has to go together, oh brother, you go and return the bullock cart first. Well, we have to discuss this matter slowly, anyway, parents won't leave your family behind."

  Then the final result of the discussion is of course...not to move.

  Father Shen's reason is very simple. For such a big family, they all go to the city to eat and drink, and live by drinking northwestern wind?

  Shen Yiyi wanted to say that she would be responsible for eating and drinking, not to mention just these few people, she could feed on dozens and hundreds more.

  But can she say this, she must not be able to say that.

  So the words that Mrs. Shen said outrageously, just stopped.

  She knew that in the future, it would not be easy for her parents to leave the country.

  Fortunately, nothing happened in the following days. I stayed with Mrs. Shen every day, digging vegetables, picking mushrooms, cooking and washing clothes with the little old lady. The days passed in a blink of an eye.

  The days of spending time with her parents in the country were warm and cozy. She actually liked this kind of life, but school was about to start. In the last year, she had to persevere and get a high school diploma first.

  At this time, the high school diploma is also very important, but she doesn't like to study so much, does the university really have to take the exam?

  She doesn't know what will happen in the future and what it will look like. It's important to take college entrance examinations, and making a fortune does not seem to be a trivial matter.

  The next day, Master Xiao Mo has time, so she has to have a good chat with Master Xiao Mo. Anyway, she doesn't want to sit in an office in the future, let alone be an official, so what's the use of a college degree?

  Learn knowledge? Gee, it's better to go to a social college and beat for a few years, so you can guarantee more than what you learn in college.

  Huh? Since she understands so well, why did she have to go to college in the first place?

  The comfortable life paralyzed someone, and even forgot why she had to take the university entrance examination in the first place, and it was not because she wanted to get into the gap with a certain young man.

  Tomorrow is about to leave, and when I have nothing to do today, Shen Yiyi suddenly wanted to visit the treasures of the Wen family.

  Although all the treasures there have been collected by her, they are not still in the water. Gu Zumo said that there should be a jade mine below.

  When the ancestors of the Wen family bought Daqingshan, did they already know that there was a jade mine in the mountain? Or was the Daqingshan bought first, and the treasure found later?

  Regardless, the ancestors of the Wen family are not simple, they are good at managing and can calculate, but unfortunately, they did not calculate that it is precisely because of the wealth of the Wen family that the offspring of the Wen family not only did not enjoy what they left behind but also lost their lives, fleeing.

  Although those people who were thinking of the Wen family had already grabbed them and died dead, and there were some that were hidden deep, and they didn't dare to jump out easily, Shen Yiyi still didn't dare to be too careless.