1211-1220

Chapter 1211 Gambling.

  Sure enough, the old man is so good. Seeing that Feng Qi and Chen Dali really took out everything, the few people are really going to leave. They quickly changed into a smiling face and came over to hold Shen Sanzhu:

  "Shen Sanzhu, look at the trouble, the old lady is ignorant, and she's used to talking upside down. There is something offending, my old man here apologizes to you and Xiaomei Shen."

  "The old man is serious, Captain Ma Song was in this snow disaster. Be proactive, not afraid of hardship, not afraid of difficulties, in order to settle the people well, we people have seen it before and after running on a cold day. This is a big circle of thinning. You always rest assured, about this, I will report it truthfully."

  Shen Yiyi felt that her third brother was too skillful in speaking. He looked at the beautiful words and said nothing but the dead old lady, but praised Ma's son fiercely.

  "Don't worry, thank you Mayor Shen." The old man Ma was blocked by Shen Sanzhu with a few words.

  The old lady Ma was stared at by the girl, and she also remembered her girl's plan.

  But there is such a little sister-in-law, she is still afraid that her daughter will be pissed off by the sister-in-law, huh, she will change if she doesn't work. What good is this Shen Sanzhu? At first glance, she is the kind of sluggish person. And to marry Mayor Shen, he has to be forced to divorce, which is so easy.

  Before the old lady Ma felt that this matter was not difficult, after all, she had used this method to marry the old man as she wished.

  But since Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo appeared, this old lady, through her own observation, felt that there were two more people around Shen Sanzhu, and this matter was a bit difficult to handle.

  So last night Chen Dali and Feng Qi went to sleep in the East House. When the old lady Ma saw them, her eyes lit up.

  These people in the city don't know what they eat all day, all of them look so handsome. Of course, compared with the mayor Shen, these two are definitely a bit worse, but if they are not married yet...

  Then the old lady Ma asked about the family status of the two people as if checking their household registration. Knowing that Feng Qi was already married and had two children, the old lady Ma was very concerned about Chen Dali, who was not yet married. Then the more the old lady inquired, the more she thought this young man was good.

  If it weren't for Chen Dali's dislike of being a driver, she would have discussed with her daughter this morning about the replacement.

  Now it is necessary to change or not to change.

  With such a little prostitute standing sideways in the middle, Mayor Shen and her daughter must not be able to marry, so they can only catch Chen Dali.

  What's wrong with driving, she hasn't been in a car yet, so if her son-in-law is driving, can she still ride less?

  Mrs. Ma now wants to keep Chen Dali and continue to live in their home, whoever else likes to go.

  Thinking of this, the old lady Ma deliberately raised the volume and said loudly, "Huh, don't think you are from the city and you are also the mayor. But in our Majiatun, as long as my old Ma's doesn't speak, let's see who dares. Let you live in." The Ma family has two generations of captains, and the prestige in Majiatun is indeed not small.

  The main reason is that villagers in such remote rural areas are very servile. It is really possible that, as Mrs. Ma said, their family doesn't speak, and no one dares to let them live in.

  However, her third brother was also popular in Majiatun these few days, and they also gave food and hope for the two-odd hours in the morning.

  Shen Yiyi really wanted to take a gamble to see if the people in this village really did what the old lady Ma said.

Chapter 1212 Won the gambling

  "Old lady, domineering enough, it can be seen that you have been doing evil in Majiatun for so many years." Shen Yiyi opened her mouth and buttoned a big hat on the old lady Ma.

  "Don't worry about it, I'll leave it here today. Let me see who of you dare to let these people live in. That's right with our old Ma's."

  Outside, there was still an old lady who couldn't be used to bullying. The daughter-in-law treated her granddaughter and talked a lot, sounding very angry.

  But when the old lady Ma shouted, the villagers outside immediately shut up.

  Seeing that no one responded, none of them dared to stand up. Old Man Ma and Old Lady Ma were very proud of each other.

  "Why, little girl, do you know what is called a local snake? In Majiatun, as long as my old Ma's say a word, you can say a hundred sentences."

  Heh, the local snake is not a good thing, there are people who say this to their own family.

  But looking at the old man Ma, it was as if the old woman was right. Shen Yiyi went to see Ma Song again, and then glanced at the commune cadres who have shrunken heads.

  Seeing that they were not talking, Shen Yiyi was trying to stimulate them a few words. At this moment, someone standing outside the courtyard suddenly spoke.

  "Mrs. Ma is so prestigious, then I am offended today, Mayor Shen, Sister Shen, Comrade Gu, if you brothers and sisters don't dislike it, my old lady has a place for you to live in."

  The old lady who stood up and spoke, It was the grandmother they had just met.

  "Grandma grandma, then we will go to your house to disturb you for the night, but you have to think about it. There is also a ground snake. Don't let our front foot go, grandma will be retaliated by some people. "

  Shen Yiyi's remarks were of course ironic of those commune cadres, one by one, they would pretend to be deaf and dumb. What is the use of such cadres?

  The president of the commune finally noticed something was wrong, and snorted at the old lady Ma with a sullen face, then turned to the grandmother and praised her again.

  The other people followed them. Shen Yiyi thought about the eyes of the old lady Ma who would look at Chen Dali, and was suddenly startled. This old lady would not see her third brother failing, and she wanted to calculate Chen Dali again, right?

  "Brother Feng Qi, Brother Dali, can you help me take things to Grandma's house, and I have to say a few words to my third brother."

  These bags are not too heavy now, and Little Sister Shen can carry them by herself. , What's more, there is Gu Zumo beside him.

  The two of them were not stupid. Guessing that Little Sister Shen might have something to say to them, she agreed and left with her grandmother.

  Ma Song stayed to solve the family's problems, and Shen Sanzhu and several commune cadres had to continue their meetings.

  Shen Yiyi pulled Gu Zumo aside and told him the news he had heard from Ma Song's wife, so that he must have his third brother take one step after another in these two days.

  "Then your side?" Gu Zumo didn't want to leave the little daughter-in-law a little bit. Just after he left for such a while, the little daughter-in-law was bullied.

  "Don't worry, the grandmother is not a bad person, and Feng Qi and Chen Dali are still there. I want to tell them a few words."

  The grandmother looked like the old man Ma's opponent. The staring eyes, she was really looking at it. If there were special effects in the later stage, it must be sparks everywhere, and each other could not wait to kill each other with their eyes.

  In line with the idea that the enemy's enemy is a friend, Shen Yiyi now has a good feeling for the grandmother.