1691-1700

Chapter 1691

  When Shen Yiyi mentioned wedding dresses, she said that she saw it in a foreign novel, and then she wanted to wear such a fairy skirt on her wedding day.

  Sister-in-law's words also brought back Gu Nan's memories.

  She said that she had seen a wedding dress in a foreign movie, and she thought it was very beautiful at the time, and she quietly wrote down the style of the wedding dress.

  It's just that it's been too long. I guess it's more than ten years. The drawings must have been torn up at that time. Otherwise, this incident would be enough for their family to drink a pot.

  What Gu Nan didn't say was that when she was a girl at the time, she also had such a dream that she could wear a clean white wedding dress on her wedding day.

  At that time, she knew it was a dream, and no one in China would dare to wear it like this, especially the wedding dress was still white.

  Now that my sister-in-law is so brave, Gu Nan will naturally not let her down.

  Actually this wedding dress, the aunts and sisters had studied before, otherwise Shen Yiyi would not have prepared all the fabrics for the third sisters before coming.

  The style of this wedding dress is definitely not comparable to that of later generations. Shen Yiyi didn't dare to wear such an advanced wedding dress and stand in front of hundreds of people.

  Who knows if there is any traveler among the guests, and when I look at her wedding dress, I don't suspect that she is wearing it, but also suspect that she is wearing it.

  Therefore, Shen Yiyi hardly participated in this wedding dress. It was designed by her third sister-in-law based on her own memory and inspiration.

  Because it is winter, we must also consider the issue of keeping warm, so this wedding dress not only has to be made of long sleeves, but also has to be made into a high collar.

  How to put it, Shen Yiyi said that this wedding dress is actually more like the evening dresses worn by women in old foreign movies.

  But good-looking is really good-looking, whether it's the embroidery on the top, the right hem, or the shirring on the bottom, they are all impeccably done.

  When I saw my sister-in-law wearing a wedding dress that she designed, Gu Nan cried with excitement. Really, it was so beautiful.

  With Shen Yiyi's height, she herself knows how to comb her hair in a wedding dress. Coupled with Gu Nan's meticulous design, tomorrow's wedding will certainly not take long, and it will make a sensation throughout Kyoto.

  Shen Yiyi suggested that his third sister-in-law should go to Beijing as soon as possible, and then look at next year's policy, and if allowed, open a clothing design studio by himself.

  Gu Nan had already quit his job in order to take care of the children.

  Nowadays, several children can be sent to nurseries, especially in Kyoto, where there are more nurseries and kindergartens. It is a pity that a talented woman like her Sansao still stays at home.

  If she remembers correctly, personal business will be legalized at this time next year.

  Gu Nan listened to my sister-in-law and said with a wry smile: "Your third brother and I always have to make sacrifices. I have promised your third brother. When I go to the province, I will work in the Women's Federation."

  Uh, good Well, she was so excited that she had forgotten the identity of the wife of her third sister-in-law.

  Although it is impossible for him to do what he likes in the future, Gu Nan has already chosen to be the woman behind Shen Sanzhu, and she is willing to do it. There are regrets, but it is definitely more happiness.

  Shen Yiyi only heard about it today. Since her third brother had arranged for her third sister-in-law, she wouldn't be able to talk more.

  But if she wants to choose, she will definitely not work in the Women's Federation, but it seems that those leading ladies like to work in that kind of department.

Chapter 1692 I can't accept

  these words were made by the sisters when they were locked up in the room. Everyone is still wondering what she will wear tomorrow. Shen Yiyi pretends to be silly and cute, and she refuses to take her clothes now. come out.

  Fortunately, you can see it tomorrow morning. Seeing that Shen Yiyi refused to take out the clothes, everyone had to give up.

  Marriage is actually very simple at this time. Most people still only need to register for the two of them, and if possible, ask for a few tables of wine.

  No conditions, just put the two single beds and two sets of luggage together, and the marriage will be settled.

  If Shen Yiyi hadn't lived with another soul in his body, he would definitely be the same as everyone else. As soon as he moved his luggage and had a few tables of wine, he would be satisfied.

  She really didn't want to leave any regrets for herself, so she took the risk of putting on a wedding dress and chose to get married in the winter. She was really looking for sin.

  Fortunately, she was prepared, and she wore a thermal underwear close to her skin tone inside, and chose a long cashmere coat outside.

  I don't know whether someone else got married or not. Anyway, the link between her and Gu Zumo was simply omitted.

  Then Gu Zumo had a best man over there, and she asked Wang Siya to be her bridesmaid.

  Because the wedding ceremony will be held at home, and then there seems to be some ceremonies when going to the restaurant. For example, Mr. Mo seems to have to say something on behalf of the two of them.

  Little Mo Ye wore a woolen Chinese tunic suit today, in navy blue, which Gu Nan made for him.

  Actually, Shen Yiyi really wanted Little Mo to wear a suit today, it would definitely look good.

  But at this time, there is really no such thing to wear. The black woolen coat outside of him is all eye-catching.

  What are you wearing all over the street now, big gray padded jackets, gray padded coats, and they are all good to wear.

  Everyone wears this way, just what you wear is like a foreign devil, even if no one is making a fuss about the dress now, the unique dress of Xiao Mo Ye will definitely attract people to curse.

  Once Shen Yiyi heard with his own ears that there was an old lady in this alley of their house. She saw Gu Zumo wearing a fur coat and whispered a foreign devil.

  Then when Shen Yiyi looked over, the old lady hurried home again.

  However, those who came today were all their acquaintances, and Master Xiao Mo had always been dressed like this, either a woolen coat or a fur coat. Everyone is used to it.

  Actual woolen coats and fur coats are also worn by some people if conditions are available at this time.

  But those in suits are indeed rare, and she hasn't seen anyone wear them anyway.

  Gu Nan thought she had seen this in the novel, so she persuaded her that it was definitely not possible, and Shen Yiyi did not dare to insist in the end.

  The son-in-law looks good in everything she wears, and Mrs. Shen sits in the living room, waiting to see what her daughter is wearing, which is mysterious.

  Then when Shen Yiyi appeared in her wedding dress and in a bun, Shen's eyes widened first, then she stood up and hurried over.

  "What the hell is this? It's no wonder you hide it strictly, no, no, no, you can change it to me quickly, how can this white dress be worn on the wedding day."

  "Mom, this is called a wedding dress, this kind of dress , It was worn on the wedding day." Shen Yiyi saw that her mother was so excited that she would pull her hands off, and quickly explained.

  Gu Nan also hurriedly explained: "I and Yiyi have seen this kind of wedding dress before in movies and books. At that time, Yiyi said that she would wear a wedding dress on her wedding day, so I tried to make one for her."